Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos (49463 Views)

Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) / Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) / Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
Berom youths have been doing this for long. They are christians so no one shouts. An hummer bus was also recovered in the pond. Only god knows what happened to the passengers

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by aliyubaka: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
I am very happy today. Insha allah iwill be enjoying forever. Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by Gboy5050: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
I believe after the fact finding the next is action by the military men, so if your family is staying in that village tell them to relocate or else the will wipe them off

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by madridguy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Aameen.

FriendNG:

May Jannatul Firdaus Be The Final Destination Of IM Alkali. Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by danniyal(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
Technically the General is still alive since his body is not recovered

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by Neoteny(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Looks like the whole thing is planned to detail. They had to place his name there to remove all doubts

Someone get this bimbo a diickk.

She needs something in her mouth to stop it running

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by Tbpclients: 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is very pathetic!

1 Like

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by fashrola(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
lordlugards:
a car inside a dirty pond for more than one month and the plate number is still shining like this, and the seats are not covered with muds.
Nigeria army should fear God oooo.

I've said mine,

Even the white polo sef.... Inside mud for month still clean pass my kitchen rag

4 Likes

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by xcelentattitude(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Truth must prevail, no matter how long its covered.

That was how my pops too was killed, who killed him, why, how? Etc. No one knows till today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by ziondaughter247: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lipscomb:
lol if your dad is 45years note that I can father you.

So you're 45yrs? I am ashamed on your behalf. At that age, you should have a bit of sense and not dropping comments like an slowpoke and toddler

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by FriendNG: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
xcelentattitude:
Truth must prevail, no matter how long its covered.

That was how my pops too was killed, who killed him, why, how? Etc. No one knows till today.

Is he also an army personnel? Was he also killed along that jos area? R.i.p

1 Like

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by ziondaughter247: 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
ugwusunday:
Person wel don die don die, leave matter for matyers jooor

Bloody illiterate. I hope you won't get justice in your life. Nairsland toddler. You should be commenting in children's section

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by pawesome(m): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
CONSPI-CIDENCE

Suddenly there was an attack in Rukuba road of Jos north LGA of Plateau State on the 27th of sept 2018,that led to a demonstration by the youths of the area and Gada Biu in Jos North, on the 28th of Sept 2018,the State Govt then issued a press release dated 27th Sept 2018 imposing curfew in Jos North and Jos South LGAs on the 28th sept 2018.

Meanwhile, before then the military has been searching for the vehicle of the missing General for about a month with no avail, when the curfew was imposed yesterday 28th Sept 2018 in Jos North and Jos South, overnight the vehicle of the General was recovered in a pond in Du(and the car clean like say na today eh fall inside water,car weh don pass one month), the district of former Governor of Plateau State and an aspirant for the Presidential race under PDP, in Jos south LGA, then the curfew was relaxed same evening the vehicle of the missing General was found,on the 29th Sept 2018.

...If you know, you know...

May God save us on the Plateau against the evil of the day.
Copied

11 Likes

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by foreshore(m): 1:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gossiplover:
A shared by the Nigerian Army on social media.

"Fellow compatriots, we update you on the brutal murder of Major General Idris Alkali. Following today's recovery of his Toyota car from a pond in Jos, below are some personal belongings of the late Major General, retrieved from the car. His body is yet to be recovered. We will keep you posted with progress. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Ameen".

Its only in a Shithole and Lifeless country that a whole general will be killed like a chicken

1 Like

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by pawesome(m): 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
ziondaughter247:

Bloody illiterate. I hope you won't get justice in your life. Nairsland toddler. You should be commenting in children's section
what is the difference between the generals life and those that have been killed? Have they gotten justice? We cry and shout government and after a day or two, we back to where we are...

3 Likes

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by pawesome(m): 1:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Neoteny:

Someone get this bimbo a diickk.

She needs something in her mouth to stop it running
its true na bros... A general missing for over a month and the car still looking new like that .look at the plates.. Even the shirt... Think am na

3 Likes

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by NelsonNG: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
Haaaaaaaa Brother!!

pawesome:
CONSPI-CIDENCE

Suddenly there was an attack in Rukuba road of Jos north LGA of Plateau State on the 27th of sept 2018,that led to a demonstration by the youths of the area and Gada Biu in Jos North, on the 28th of Sept 2018,the State Govt then issued a press release dated 27th Sept 2018 imposing curfew in Jos North and Jos South LGAs on the 28th sept 2018.

Meanwhile, before then the military has been searching for the vehicle of the missing General for about a month with no avail, when the curfew was imposed yesterday 28th Sept 2018 in Jos North and Jos South, overnight the vehicle of the General was recovered in a pond in Du(and the car clean like say na today eh fall inside water,car weh don pass one month), the district of former Governor of Plateau State and an aspirant for the Presidential race under PDP, in Jos south LGA, then the curfew was relaxed same evening the vehicle of the missing General was found,on the 29th Sept 2018.

...If you know, you know...

May God save us on the Plateau against the evil of the day.
Copied
Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by erico2k2(m): 1:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
pawesome:
what is the difference between the generals life and those that have been killed? Have they gotten justice? We cry and shout government and after a day or two, we back to where we are...
hmmmmmm food for thought

1 Like

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by xcelentattitude(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2018
FriendNG:

Is he also an army personnel? Was he also killed along that jos area? R.i.p

Well, none of that matters now. But for the record, he isn't in the Army nor a northerner, just an easy-going fellow, which is why it's baffling. Thanks anyways.
Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by pawesome(m): 1:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
NelsonNG:

Haaaaaaaa Brother!!

think am... This people really know how to play it
Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by correctyourself(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
ugwusunday:
Person wel don die don die, leave matter for matyers jooor

Are you a human being, may God not let me have somebody like you and this kind of your ideal as a friend/family member.

4 Likes

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by Lipscomb(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
ziondaughter247:

So you're 45yrs? I am ashamed on your behalf. At that age, you should have a bit of sense and not dropping comments like an slowpoke and toddler
I pity you low life.

2 Likes

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by BeansAndBread(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Looks like the whole thing is planned to detail. They had to place his name there to remove all doubts
Aunty shut up and start your Osogbo to Lagos journey already.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by headz(m): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
lordlugards:
a car inside a dirty pond for more than one month and the plate number is still shining like this, and the seats are not covered with muds.
Nigeria army should fear God oooo.

I've said mine,
Na dis same kind Mud Pond pple dey use bath and wash cloth. He was last seen on the 3rd of Sept, so how's it more than one month? Do you also know how recent it is the car was pushed into the mud? You should fear God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by Rikidony(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
so sad, rip man
Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by Venerable612(m): 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
samsononyilo:

The ones Fulani people hv bn killing, they are not related to anybody? They are aliens?

That’s a red herring. My comment doesn’t suggest what you have just said. Anyone deserves fair treatment - privileged or not.
Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by Gkemz: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
The Judas who betrayed him might be standing amongst the sympathizers.
Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by Firefire(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
Mohomodu Buhary is a complete failure.

Shame in the fools who voted the brainless element to power.

2 Likes

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by Hexilon: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gossiplover:
A shared by the Nigerian Army on social media.

"Fellow compatriots, we update you on the brutal murder of Major General Idris Alkali. Following today's recovery of his Toyota car from a pond in Jos, below are some personal belongings of the late Major General, retrieved from the car. His body is yet to be recovered. We will keep you posted with progress. May his soul rest in perfect peace. Ameen".

No body ..... lipsrsealed
Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by franchasng: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
4601CE:

The killers must be apprehended
Just say the innocent Jos/Birom youths will be arrested, persecuted and killed.

Gowon you see your life You thought you were doing Igbos but time and Karma was just laughing at you back in 1966 - 1970.

Cc: Yoruba traitors, its just a matter of time....time will tell wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos See What Nigerian Army Recovered From Boko Haram / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa / Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.