Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos (49465 Views)

Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) / Jana-Iza Prayers Of General Idris Alkali (Photos) / Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by BetaThings: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ujpest:
It is very sad that we are so divided in this country... How and why did we get to this dangerous level No matter the angle you look at it, evil is evil, and should be kicked against... God created each and every one of us, not satan. We need to love, not hate, and not killings.

A sane voice speaking here
It is so sad. We see complete strangers in other countries suffering and we are ,moved
But somebody is killed in Nigeria, we want to persuade people to the idea that it is staged because the victim is a muslim or christian
Accident victims are rescued by passersby without anyone asking them their tribe or religion

We need to remember that every community - Muslim, Christian, Igbo Yoruba and Hausa - has violent criminals

1 Like

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by mechanics(m): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Is your brain so tiny that you cannot decode this?
hahahahahah, it was not planned my dear.

1 Like

Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by Armynu(m): 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
steph4real1:

Exactly my thought, why were the women protesting at the point 0f the army evacuating the water from the pond if they dont have hand in what happened. I Observed that some people dont reason normal this days, make you no just mind them.
feaqe
Its the reason i wont join issues with anyone. At the end we all entitled to our opinion. Like you rightly suggested, i wont mind them.
Re: General Idris Alkali's Personal Items Found In A Pond. Photos by guychidile: 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa / 2023: Nyeson Wike Declares For Presidency / Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.