Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,514 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel (48185 Views)

Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos / Projects delivered by Udom To Mark 33rd Anniversary Of Akwa Ibom State - Photos / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by AmazingELixir: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bolowolowo:

It is a refinery. Why on earth would a plantation be near a factory?

Basic economics makes us understand that a production site should be close to the source of raw material....so it is logical to situate the coconut plantation close to the factory.

The op might not have captured the plantation in his footages but I'm not ruling out the large vegetation on the background could be it.

Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gerrard59:
Wishful thinking. One facility provides more funds than crude oil? How much is the price of coconut oil in the global market?

And this dude went to INSEAD oh.. shocked
A barrel of common coca cola is costlier than a barrel of crude oil.
If coca cola which produces only one product after refine coild cost more than crude oil then talk more of coconut oil which u can get more than 50 different products.

I hope u no be zombie
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by IbrahimDamola: 2:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
As a yoruba muslim from osun I'm jealous of Akwa Ibom. The only 'industry' Aregbe built in osun is the tallest talking drum meant only to be beaten by heavenly spirits.

The most painful thing is he built it with our parents salaries and pension. Kai Apc eeh!

Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
na2016:
Udom may end up being the worst govenor of the Akwa Ibom state so far. He keeps lying to us but forgets that we know what is going on. What is Akwa Ibom state govt share in all these things he keeps flaunting?
Someone bring his child to ur school, pay tuition n buy all necessary books from ur bookshop, u still dont knw what u will benefit from that? Ur mumu is topnotch
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Blue3k(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
Must all your responses to me be nonsensical. Ive been critical about the slow work on light rail. What exaggerated statement did ambode say about bust stations that matched this?

yaki84:

If he doenst hype it what will he be hyping? When ambo was hyping that bus station u didnt complain o.

Una be serious ode
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
Badagry has more coconut than the whole of South South. Maybe he plans to import from Badagry.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Cyriloha(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
internationalman:
No single factory in my state.

All my governor knows how to do is sleep at an invent.

At least Oshiomole never slept on duty once.

You mean your state pay a dude for sleeping?
If yes I'm coming to your state to sleep and get paid
Address please........
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by jesmond3945: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bar1941:

Your problem is power and you think It's a state governor that will provide such power for the whole country even when no state is autonomous to generate her own power! For your info, electricity is not a major problem in that part of the world, I spent a year there and I'm convinced a project of this nature will generate a lot of income to the state. The state is agrarian, obviously agro allied industry will thrive there.
Power is not my problem but the problem of Nigeria. The job of a state governor is not to build refineries but put enabling environment for investors to create jobs. Where is the power to drive this refinery ? Just watch out how they will hand over this project to a private investor who will later run it aground when the cost of generating power for the refinery would be too much to break even. And let me tell you if power supplied to the factory is not 24hrs just watch how they will lose.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Blue3k:
Must all your responses to me be nonsensical. Ive been critical about the slow work on light rail. What exaggerated statement did ambode say about bust stations that matched this?

[s][/s]
Google the price of coconut in barrel n compare it to the price of crude then judge ur steewpeedity
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by gabbasin(m): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
our governors with fake and white elephants up and down, mark me it is either a propaganda or an avenue to enrich his pocket
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by jesmond3945: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
yaki84:

The problem of power can be solved by restructuring. When i say restructuring am talkng of states controlling their resources. Until this is done dnt expect any gov to solve that problem.
Akwaibom has a power plant but we that resides n do business in the state dont enjoy what is on ground. Dont expect the govr or the state govt to build power plants n it will be managed n controlled from abuja.
We r struggling now to get just approval from fed govt to build seaport that they will manage, is that how it shud be?
We love what our govr is doing. Leave am for we akwaibomites, go face ur own state. Ifu
Ok na, I have no problem with Akwa Ibom but am telling you your governor is doing a project with state fund which in the long run would not survive due to lack of sustained power supply. Let him leave a private investor to do that and pay the state taxes.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Blue3k(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Lol and the demand for coconut juice matches crude oil in your imagination. There's many commodities worth more than a barrel of oil btw. You guys are too silly. I guess you really cant help spewing mentally challenged nonsense.

yaki84:

Google the price of coconut in barrel n compare it to the price of crude then judge ur steewpeedity
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2018
Princedapace:

Our leaders are simply crazy. If power can be stabilized and affordable, if we can build our oil refinery and make it affordable,

Nigerians will invest on their own in ICT, Agric, etc.
The question is who r the WE?

Govt gives direction n investors follow.

Who will come invest in the state when everything from paper work to approval must come from the fed govt?
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
jesmond3945:
Ok na, I have no problem with Akwa Ibom but am telling you your governor is doing a project with state fund which in the long run would not survive due to lack of sustained power supply. Let him leave a private investor to do that and pay the state taxes.
Bro that project is ppp driven.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Lucifer66(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
At least this guy is giving engineers jobs now.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by na2016: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
yaki84:

Someone bring his child to ur school, pay tuition n buy all necessary books from ur bookshop, u still dont knw what u will benefit from that? Ur mumu is topnotch

stop the insult and base your replies on fact. Udom is a failure
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
na2016:

stop the insult and base your replies on fact. Udom is a failure
Is that ur final opinion?
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by AmazingELixir: 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gerrard59:
Wishful thinking. One facility provides more funds than crude oil? How much is the price of coconut oil in the global market?

And this dude went to INSEAD oh.. shocked

Perhaps you should move your lazy ass to find out the price difference between a liter of coconut oil and crude oil before coming to the public to embarrass yourself.

Ignorance is indeed a disease and we've a whole lot of you ignoramuses on this platform.
Next time confine your ignorance and save us the burden of reading your ill-informed posts.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by jesmond3945: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
uuzba:

Would you rather have electricity and automation which will result in more jobless youth, or this production facility that would require staff (salary etc) to run?
You guys like temporary measure to things. Only Apple alone is 1 trillion dollars, I repeat 1 trillion dollars. ICT is the future now just like oil was the future in the past. if you don't key into ICT now you will always leave in regret for losing a great opportunity. How can you say electricity would lead to jobless youth? are you saying that young people are not innovative enough, thinking outside the box, creating ideas and solving problems. Let me ask you if I give you 24 hours power supply in one day what are you going to do with it?
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by rowland545(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2018
jesmond3945:
Coconut refinery loool. Our leaders lack ideas. They should think about the future not to score political points. Our problem is power and stopping importation of fuel. Then investing in ICT and Automation. Any other thing outside these is just deceit.
you are a huge disgrace to other dumb people. no wonder u can't correctly spell your name...someone is diversifying the economy and you are still telling him to diversify... does it make sense?...mumu

Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
na2016:

That is not true bro. I can tell u that most of those mushroom factories, Udom has stakes in them and not the state. They are actually private companies ...
Is it not beta to take them to ghana like akpabio did or build them in canada like attah?

I dont really understand what citizens want o.

Is it not akwaibomites that will form bulk of the staff strength in these factories he has stake in?
Even if he leaves office will he take the factory with him?
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
Blue3k:
Lol and the demand for coconut juice matches crude oil in your imagination. There's many commodities worth more than a barrel of oil btw. You guys are too silly. I guess you really cant help spewing mentally challenged nonsense.

[s][/s]
R u aware in 15yrs time demand for crude will be less?
Someone is thinking abt the future, ur own reasoning is on the contrary.
What is so bad abt this project pls? Just need an honest answer.

Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by na2016: 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2018
yaki84:

Is it not beta to take them to ghana like akpabio did or build them in canada like attah?

I dont really understand what citizens want o.

Is it not akwaibomites that will form bulk of the staff strength in these factories he has stake in?
Even if he leaves office will he take the factory with him?

I noticed you are either being paid for this shit or u dont know what u r saying. And so will stop answering u
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Gerrard59(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2018
AmazingELixir:

s.

My bad. Never knew it could be that high, but hey! I asked a question and not a statement.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Badonasty(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
internationalman:
No single factory in my state.

All my governor knows how to do is sleep at an invent.

At least Oshiomole never slept on duty once.

Event not invent
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
jesmond3945:
Coconut refinery loool. Our leaders lack ideas. They should think about the future not to score political points. Our problem is power and stopping importation of fuel. Then investing in ICT and Automation. Any other thing outside these is just deceit.
But what do u think automation is?
Giving the scale of this factory it's definitely an automated factory. So investing in this factory is investing in automation as u said.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
jesmond3945:
You guys like temporary measure to things. Only Apple alone is 1 trillion dollars, I repeat 1 trillion dollars. ICT is the future now just like oil was the future in the past. if you don't key into ICT now you will always leave in regret for losing a great opportunity. How can you say electricity would lead to jobless youth? are you saying that young people are not innovative enough, thinking outside the box, creating ideas and solving problems. Let me ask you if I give you 24 hours power supply in one day what are you going to do with it?
Was apple built by californian govr? Was it built by obama or george bush govt?
Even the little govt is doing the citizens here aint patronizing.
Do u think apple is being shipped to china after producing is it not americans that make apple what apple is it today thru hype n stuffs.
We condemn ours n think others will patronise it.
Imagine akwaibomites condeming pencil n toothpick made by akees saying they can get pencils from aba n onitsha.

Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
na2016:

I noticed you are either being paid for this shit or u dont know what u r saying. And so will stop answering u
Truth is bitter
Likewise u r paid to condemn this project.
Imagine ur reasoning.

Stop quoting me again
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by RaphtechSolar(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
I Would have be more happy if it was being Commission buh it's Well
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Blue3k(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
Your responses are annoying and idiotic. I said the project was good the and glad its taking shape. You're simply mad I said the revenue frm project is over hyped. Dont create strawman arguements because you're mentally inept points dont hold water.

• Demand for crude will be less but gas demand wil still be there.
• Even will lesser demand crude will still be in greater demand that coconut juice thst doesnt have anywhere close to market demand.
•Where did I say project is bad?
• You need to stop bothing me with your mentally challenged questions and responses.

yaki84:

R u aware in 15yrs time demand for crude will be less?
Someone is thinking abt the future, ur own reasoning is on the contrary.
What is so bad abt this project pls? Just need an honest answer.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
jesmond3945:
Apple is a private firm, what govt need to do is to create an policies and environment that are friendly for investors.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by jesmond3945: 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2018
yaki84:

Was apple built by californian govr? Was it built by obama or george bush govt?
Even the little govt is doing the citizens here aint patronizing.
Do u think apple is being shipped to china after producing is it not americans that make apple what apple is it today thru hype n stuffs.
We condemn ours n think others will patronise it.
Imagine akwaibomites condeming pencil n toothpick made by akees saying they can get pencils from aba n onitsha.
Apple is an ICT firm thats what am driving at. it was built by a man who had the environment provided by the government to do so. Which little is the government doing, please dont be deceived? No it is not Americans but the brand which have been tested and trusted all over the world. I don't blame you for the way you think, you need to leave Nigeria and travel abroad and come back. Then review what you just wrote.So toothpick and pencil with coconut we should start dancing? Are you telling me you cannot produce such if I give you loan and 24hrs electricity?

Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos) / Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71