Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel (48186 Views)

Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos / Projects delivered by Udom To Mark 33rd Anniversary Of Akwa Ibom State - Photos / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by jesmond3945: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
charliboy654:

Apple is a private firm, what govt need to do is to create an policies and environment that are friendly for investors.
Apple is an ICT firm and ICT is the future. We are in the jet age. What you said is also what I said and the environment is stable power supply and good roads.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by na2016: 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
yaki84:

Truth is bitter
Likewise u r paid to condemn this project.
Imagine ur reasoning.

Stop quoting me again

Mind u, i work and earn my living. I am not a PA like u who survive of praise signing of people who lie alot while still calling themselves deacon in a church.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
na2016:

Mind u, i work and earn my living. I am not a PA like u who survive of praise signing of people who lie alot while still calling themselves deacon in a church.
If u r in akwaibom come to 4 ette iba street by westitam mjni stadium. My shop is thr. Its a laundry outfit.

Am always thr mondays to saturdays 8 till 7pm but on saturdays close by 10 due to work load.

Its called viqtorz'

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
jesmond3945:
Apple is an ICT firm thats what am driving at. it was built by a man who had the environment provided by the government to do so. Which little is the government doing, please dont be deceived? No it is not Americans but the brand which have been tested and trusted all over the world. I don't blame you for the way you think, you need to leave Nigeria and travel abroad and come back. Then review what you just wrote.So toothpick and pencil with coconut we should start dancing? Are you telling me you cannot produce such if I give you loan and 24hrs electricity?
I heard in brass there is 24hrs electricity, pls go thr n do ur ict stuff. Call me when u hit the market.
Infact u dnt need 24 hrs electricity to function well. With 16 to 18 hrs u can still do ur thing. So many thread abt electricity situation in nigeria, check them out n chose ur preferred location. To get loan these days easy sef. Hv u heard of trader moni? U can start with that. Goodluck
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Ray07(m): 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
baby124:
I hope they don’t intend to come and take all the coconut from Lagos. They need to plant coconut trees. We need our coconuts in Lagos abeg.
so for ur mind now lagos get coconut pass akwa . . . smh
We get 20 trees of coconuts for family house in the village alone and still planting more. All lag coconut trees no even reach one local gov own for akwa ibom state

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
na2016:

Someone lured investor all the way uk, they passed ogun state with close proximity to lagos the economic capital of nigeria, n other states that has equally good investment n economic policies to akwaibom a civil service state. Build a factory according to u that can take atleast 50persons off labour market n u want me to condemn such project?
Incase u dnt knw am a marine biologist.
Alma mater- unical.
Where is the lie in this project bro?
Is the structure as seen in the pix not on ground?
Even if he has stake in the project or he is the sole owner of the project, is it not better to be built here where successive govt will atleast collect tax from it n will also employ eligible akwaibomites?
Can u tell me one disadvantage this project will portend to people around the community it's sited or the state atlarge?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by vertueptime: 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2018
U will soon hear coconut bunkering
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by na2016: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
yaki84:

If u r in akwaibom come to 4 ette iba street by westitam mjni stadium. My shop is thr. Its a laundry outfit.

Am always thr mondays to saturdays 8 till 7pm but on saturdays close by 10 due to work load.

Its called viqtorz'

Okay bro. Good to know u have a laundry outfit. I am not in Uyo at the moment. If u care, drop ur number and i can call u. Truth is Udom isnt right! I am not APC nor PDP
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Many People Dont Even Know Dat D Johnson Baby Oil We Import That We Have Its Raw Material In Abundance and udom want to catch on dat cause of d advantage akwa ibom has but some people on nairaland just type rubbish cause he is not their tribe or frm same political party, lets be matured and concise when criticizing govt n their policies
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
gabbasin:
our governors with fake and white elephants up and down, mark me it is either a propaganda or an avenue to enrich his pocket
oga d coconut plantation has already be planted at mkpat enin,for me its a very good concept, mind u d baby oil we uses here are imported n they are adultrated n expensive
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
na2016:

Okay bro. Good to know u have a laundry outfit. I am not in Uyo at the moment. If u care, drop ur number and i can call u. Truth is Udom isnt right! I am not APC nor PDP
No p.
People ask me why i stick with udom, esp when i dnt benefit from him, i said i supported him since from day1. Am not someone who backtrack cos some things did not favour me.
I criticise udom too. The church think he is buildng n akwaibom house in lagos is a No for me. But i knw he is a better handler than akpabio.
I dnt do politics of sharing money. Empowering few n stuffs.
Im a trure advocate of good governance.
Till wen my guts tell me he has mess up, then i will stop supporting him.
We dnt appreciate what we hv until we lose it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
jesmond3945:
Ok na, I have no problem with Akwa Ibom but am telling you your governor is doing a project with state fund which in the long run would not survive due to lack of sustained power supply. Let him leave a private investor to do that and pay the state taxes.
oga these days governments builds but may now concession it(build operate n transfer} just as most of our sea ports have been concessioned
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by na2016: 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
yaki84:

No p.
People ask me why i stick with udom, esp when i dnt benefit from him, i said i supported him since from day1. Am not someone who backtrack cos some things did not favour me.
I criticise udom too. The church think he is buildng n akwaibom house in lagos is a No for me. But i knw he is a better handler than akpabio.
I dnt do politics of sharing money. Empowering few n stuffs.
Im a trure advocate of good governance.
Till wen my guts tell me he has mess up, then i will stop supporting him.
We dnt appreciate what we hv until we lose it.

Good but let me tell u that when ur man isnt performing well, there is no harm in cditising him. If u know the amount of money the is allocated to Akwa Ibom each month and all Udom could boast of is paying Salaries and setting up mushroom factories in Eket senatorial district then u will know he may be worse than his predecessors. Still waiting for ur number by pm though.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
jesmond3945:
Apple is an ICT firm thats what am driving at. it was built by a man who had the environment provided by the government to do so. Which little is the government doing, please dont be deceived? No it is not Americans but the brand which have been tested and trusted all over the world. I don't blame you for the way you think, you need to leave Nigeria and travel abroad and come back. Then review what you just wrote.So toothpick and pencil with coconut we should start dancing? Are you telling me you cannot produce such if I give you loan and 24hrs electricity?
do u have a app built by you, africans in africa are disadvantaged in ict cause d raw materials n our govt dnt appreciate it n moreover most nigerians stay in d rural areas n they are most illiterate n poor,so hw can ur app sell? compared to coconut oil that virtually all nigerians uses.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
na2016:

Good but let me tell u that when ur man isnt performing well, there is no harm in cditising him. If u know the amount of money the is allocated to Akwa Ibom each month and all Udom could boast of is paying Salaries and setting up mushroom factories in Eket senatorial district then u will know he may be worse than his predecessors. Still waiting for ur number by pm though.
dude every leader is tribalist in nigeria, moreover akpabio moved d state uni frm ibibio land to anang land, mopol base is in anang land,fedpoly is in anang land, most of d recruitments in akwa ibom were anangs, plz stop behaving like a witch/wizard. appreciate d little u have so that more better ones will come up. do u knw dat nigeria was importing pencils n toothpick
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by na2016: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
otuekong1:
dude every leader is tribalist in nigeria, moreover akpabio moved d state uni frm ibibio land to anang land, mopol base is in anang land,fedpoly is in anang land, most of d recruitments in akwa ibom were anangs, plz stop behaving like a witch/wizard. appreciate d little u have so that more better ones will come up. do u knw dat nigeria was importing pencils n toothpick

While engaging me, try not to insult as u dont know me to be describing me as a witch. Mind u, am an Ibibio and let me tell u that d said state uni wouldnt have started if not for akpabio, the mopol base n fed poly almost left akwa ibom. So u be silent. Since u started making toothpick, u have stopped the importation? Udom remains a very bad choice and needs to be voted out!
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
na2016:

While engaging me, try not to insult as u dont know me to be describing me as a witch. Mind u, am an Ibibio and let me tell u that d said state uni wouldnt have started if not for akpabio, the mopol base n fed poly almost left akwa ibom. So u be silent. Since u started making toothpick, u have stopped the importation? Udom remains a very bad choice and needs to be voted out!
atleast the state is self sufficient in toothpick,pencil and mr mopol base is normal in every states in nigeria and d uni was not started by him plz get ur fact, its obvious u r an apc man but plz if our governor does something good lets appreciate him, its our state
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by na2016: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
otuekong1:
atleast the state is self sufficient in toothpick,pencil and mr mopol base is normal in every states in nigeria and d uni was not started by him plz get ur fact, its obvious u r an apc man but plz if our governor does something good lets appreciate him, its our state

Go n read about the state uni very well bro. As for the tooth pick factory, i will get back to u with evidence that u dont even produce for a village consumption. I repeat, i am not a member of APC or PDP. I am just vexed by the lies being told Akwa Ibomites by Udom. Note that if the resources of that state were to be used well, ur laudry business would have been a side hustle for u. Stop support people who dont even have ur interest at heart!
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by jesmond3945: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
otuekong1:
do u have a app built by you, africans in africa are disadvantaged in ict cause d raw materials n our govt dnt appreciate it n moreover most nigerians stay in d rural areas n they are most illiterate n poor,so hw can ur app sell? compared to coconut oil that virtually all nigerians uses.
Mr man don't worry let Nigeria continue to use coconut oil after all we are a third world country. We don't want to leave our situation.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
I commend the leadership of this state for the massive investment in manufacturing and creating policies that attract investors. I think this is something still lacking in Osun and Ondo state.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by jesmond3945: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
otuekong1:
oga these days governments builds but may now concession it(build operate n transfer} just as most of our sea ports have been concessioned
they concession and run the enterprise by proxy just like rochas and oshiomole.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by na2016: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2018
otuekong1:

All in the name of supporting an under performing govt, Otuekong, u just disgraced your self with ur post!
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by jesmond3945: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2018
yaki84:

I heard in brass there is 24hrs electricity, pls go thr n do ur ict stuff. Call me when u hit the market.
Infact u dnt need 24 hrs electricity to function well. With 16 to 18 hrs u can still do ur thing. So many thread abt electricity situation in nigeria, check them out n chose ur preferred location. To get loan these days easy sef. Hv u heard of trader moni? U can start with that. Goodluck
trader moni is that loan? Mr man if trader moni is loan to you then goodluck. You heard in brass, have you been to brass or you just stay in your house and continue to hear half truth. So you are comfortable with 16 hrs power in a day, chai even Ghanaians are far better than you. Go and ask buhari how good nigeria was when he was head of state. I am ashamed of the present crop of young people who have been brainwashed that they are living in paradise.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
na2016:

Go n read about the state uni very well bro. As for the tooth pick factory, i will get back to u with evidence that u dont even produce for a village consumption. I repeat, i am not a member of APC or PDP. I am just vexed by the lies being told Akwa Ibomites by Udom. Note that if the resources of that state were to be used well, ur laudry business would have been a side hustle for u. Stop support people who dont even have ur interest at heart!
oga akwa university started in 2000, i dnt own a laundry shop, n moreover there is money in laundry biz(nathans at wuse2), itr industrialization dat drives a country e.g europe
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by 0monnak0da: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Bolowolowo:

It is a refinery. Why on earth would a plantation be near a factory?
99 likes for such a ridiculous question?
There are many factors determining where such an industry should be and without analysis it is foolish to dismiss out of hand why a plantation should be next to a factory . Very foolish indeed.

The obvious consideration is cost of transportation of inputs such as the coconuts, energy,machinery as well as location of markets and ease of evacuation.

Without inventing the wheel one can simply research to find out where coconut refineries exist in the world today and how close they are to plantations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
jesmond3945:
they concession and run the enterprise by proxy just like rochas and oshiomole.
it will be through an open bidding, frm agencies that are experts
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by 0monnak0da: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
majekdom2:
I commend the leadership of this state for the massive investment in manufacturing and creating policies that attract investors. I think this is something still lacking in Osun and Ondo state.
Massive investment?Really?

OK and where is Osun state to find the money?
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2018
na2016:

All in the name of supporting an under performing govt, Otuekong, u just disgraced your self with ur post!
what could he had invested d money on? bro its only via industrialization an economy can grow . plz exterminate d hatred in ur heart
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by jesmond3945: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
otuekong1:
it will be through an open bidding, frm agencies that are experts
loool chai sorry. The more you look the less you see.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
0monnak0da:
Massive investment?Really?

OK and where is Osun state to find the money?
have you been to Akwa ibom state in the last 8 years. I know one metre manufacturing firm, one brewery and now this. You don't need to be the one to find the money. You only need to woo investors to come invest. Instead of the manufacturing firms expanding to Ogun, they can consider the right of lagos... OYO, Osun and Ondo. Tho OYO has got a number of them.
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
jesmond3945:
trader moni is that loan? Mr man if trader moni is loan to you then goodluck. You heard in brass, have you been to brass or you just stay in your house and continue to hear half truth. So you are comfortable with 16 hrs power in a day, chai even Ghanaians are far better than you. Go and ask buhari how good nigeria was when he was head of state. I am ashamed of the present crop of young people who have been brainwashed that they are living in paradise.
Is thr any law stoppnf nigerians from defecting to ghana?
Re: Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel by yaki84: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2018
na2016:

U wan dey patronize me......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal: Atiku Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter / SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.