Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love (265 Views)

Finding true love / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce / Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Love by Dami12345: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2018
In the brightest part of heaven, the angels all assembled,
Gathered in front was the war Arch Angel Michael, at his side was Gabriel, Uriel and Raphael.
For the first in a thousand millennia, Heaven was quiet, no praises were offered, everyone gather before the all father himself.
The King of kings looked over the host of heaven, the last time such was held was at the end of the Great war.

Michael spoke bended on one knee, shielding his face from the light"My lord" the humans have been offering a single prayer for the last two years, we the host of heaven ask that this wish be granted"

"How can I refuse all my children " came from the light.
"Speak and it shall be yours"

Michael raised his head.
"Thank you all father."

And host of heaven asked for a simple wish.
A billion mouths, a simple cause, a simple objective, a single will offered in prayer, all of heaven thundered with one wish.

One day later,

Milan, Italy.

Giorgio Armani receives a call from his Head of operations, he smiles, calls early morning from her, are always good news. He briefly remembers the 400million$ deal, that is how a morning should start.
Sofie's voice comes on the line,
"Morning sir,

(1) (Reply)

Join SITROTICS For Love, Romance Hookup And More / Basic Action Plans For Ladies Who Desire To Actualize Their Marriage Soonest. / Balancing Love In Marriage:what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.