Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts (3817 Views)

Bloggers Hop In For Sponsored Posts / I Need Nigerian Blogs For Sponsored Posts - 2k Per Post (minimum) / Amazing Ways To Get Sponsored Posts For Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 04, 2018
henryobinna:
Thanks
You are welcome!
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
questechie:
To be cautious of whom you give back link, however is recommended! cool
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by logadims: 3:31am On Oct 05, 2018
questechie:
I've been active in the blogosphere for over a decade now, and in these years I've come to realize that the most effective monetization scheme for blogs is sponsored posts.

While many bloggers have blindly believed that without Adsense that there are no other effective means of earning with their blog, some even go as far as giving up when they are banned from Adsense.

I ran questechie.com for over 4 years without Adsense and monetized it entirely on sponsored post offering, boasting of over a dozen software companies from China that give me sponsored posts on weekly basis.

Also, there are many SEO agencies based in UK and US that give me jobs on regular basis with pricing per post ranging from $50 - $100, depending on whether they are providing the article or have us do the writing.

I will be here for 6 hours answering your questions on sponsored posts.

So drop your question now!
I really need your help.
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by logadims: 3:31am On Oct 05, 2018
questechie:
I've been active in the blogosphere for over a decade now, and in these years I've come to realize that the most effective monetization scheme for blogs is sponsored posts.

While many bloggers have blindly believed that without Adsense that there are no other effective means of earning with their blog, some even go as far as giving up when they are banned from Adsense.

I ran questechie.com for over 4 years without Adsense and monetized it entirely on sponsored post offering, boasting of over a dozen software companies from China that give me sponsored posts on weekly basis.

Also, there are many SEO agencies based in UK and US that give me jobs on regular basis with pricing per post ranging from $50 - $100, depending on whether they are providing the article or have us do the writing.

I will be here for 6 hours answering your questions on sponsored posts.

So drop your question now!
please, I really need your help.
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 05, 2018
logadims:
See signature for contact information.
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
logadims:
I've replied you on WhatsApp!
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 06, 2018
Don't link to Gambling sites, though very tempting with their high pay, but it can burn out your ranking on Google. Be warned!
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by TechCapon(m): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2018
questechie:

Name any popular blog that doesn't do sponsored post and I would send you a #1000 recharge card of any network now. cool
guy you have time to reply haters too much. Just ignore them and move on. My blog doesn't have adsense approval and frankly I'm on the verge of dumping it but seeing this post of yours is light at the end of the tunnel. Can my site attract guests post, if yes give me a step-by-step guide. Thanks
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2018
TechCapon:
guy you have time to reply haters too much. Just ignore them and move on. My blog doesn't have adsense approval and frankly I'm on the verge of dumping it but seeing this post of yours is light at the end of the tunnel. Can my site attract guests post, if yes give me a step-by-step guide. Thanks
Your blog domain authority still needs some work, barely DA 19, and to be able to attract reasonable offers, is from DA 35 up!
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by TechCapon(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2018
questechie:

Your blog domain authority still needs some work, barely DA 19, and to be able to attract reasonable offers!
how can I increase my DA?
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2018
TechCapon:
Build more quality backlinks!
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 07, 2018
logadims:
You niche is not a crowded one, unlike technology, so work on gaining more quality backlinks and your site will do well.
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by InvisibleB: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2018
questechie:

Your blog domain authority still needs some work, barely DA 19, and to be able to attract reasonable offers, is from DA 35 up!

How fast can one move from DA 19 to DA 35? What is he easiest route?
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2018
InvisibleB:

How fast can one move from DA 19 to DA 35? What is he easiest route?
Depends on how fast you are able to amass quality backlinks!
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 08, 2018
questechie:
Don't link to Gambling sites, though very tempting with their high pay, but it can burn out your ranking on Google. Be warned!
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Hunry: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
. Do you outsource your content
. What's your keyword strategy/how do you come up with keywords to write about
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by websiteboy: 3:10am On Oct 09, 2018
GET PREMIUM WEBSITE. FOR AS LITTLE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN PAY.

CONTACT THE WEBSITE-BOY
VIA WHATSAPP AND PHONE
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2018
Hunry:
Not all contents, though, but mostly I do the writing! And as for keyword planning, got no such routine. I write off hand, all things fall in place! cool
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2018
TechCapon:
And it's always quality above quantity! grin
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Cyberl33t: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2018
questechie:

And it's always quality above quantity! grin

My domain that has 30 DA and PA of 40, it's all because of backlink (EDU)

I will host a site on the domain and add 5 more edu (Currently has 4 edu and various low quality ones) ... Hopefully it will jump to 60+ DA
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by hassinho707(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2018
Cyberl33t:

I will host a site on the domain and add 5 more edu (Currently has 4 edu and various low quality ones) ... Hopefully it will jump to 60+ DA

I know the meaning of DA, please what is PA.....when when this guy said 30+ DA and PA of 40 what does he mean?
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by hassinho707(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2018
questechie:

Depends on how fast you are able to amass quality backlinks!
can a sports blog get link from other websites that are not sports related?
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 11, 2018
hassinho707:
can a sports blog get link from other websites that are not sports related?
Of course, like some news sites also report sports news, but ensure the link is from a related niche. Still any link from authority site matters.
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
hassinho707:
I know the meaning of DA, please what is PA.....when when this guy said 30+ DA and PA of 40 what does he mean?
PA is page authority, and it is different from the domain authority (DA). But domain authority (DA) carries more weight, as it represents a site's total authority.
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by hassinho707(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2018
questechie:

PA is page authority, and it is different from the domain authority (DA). But domain authority (DA) carries more weight, as it represents a site's total authority.
Thanks
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by hassinho707(m): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2018
questechie:

Nice
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2018
hassinho707:
please how do I check the DA and PA of my site and which position is the best?
In the case of DA $ PA, the higher the number the better! You can check both DA and PA using this web portal: https://www.seoreviewtools.com/website-authority-checker/
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by hassinho707(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
questechie:

In the case of DA $ PA, the higher the number the better! You can check both DA and PA using this web portal: https://www.seoreviewtools.com/website-authority-checker/
Thanks so much
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 13, 2018
hassinho707:
Thanks so much
You're welcome.
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Hunry:
All contents are provided in house, by our writers!
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2018
Cyberl33t:

Does .Edu backlinks still hold that importance? Since Google has debunked the seo myth that both .edu backlinks are accorded higher rank and it takes above 1000words article to rank. cool
Re: Ask The Owner Of Questechie.com Questions On Sponsored Posts by ThomasAndrows: 7:10am On Oct 27, 2018
Can you give backlink to https://www.waftr.com?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hello! No More $$$ For SSL. Check These 2 Sources For FREE SSL For Your Websites / The Problem With Most Nigerian Web Hosts. / 7 Tested Tips To Increase Blog Readers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.