Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex (10312 Views)

Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by Larryton(m): 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
rtdCivilservant:
I know who u be. should I expose U?

Matured and serious contribution please
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by Cyriloha(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

Bro you are not alone on this oo

I'm still here trying to recuperate from the stench of the lady I had last nite

Soon as I started digging her from behind, Ooze became even worst....

Hahahhahahah
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by Cyriloha(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Jesse25:

I just tire ooh this guys got no respect for God, how can he be saying this things on Sunday. angry

Swear say you never fk on Sundays
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by Cyriloha(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
yeyerolling:
Its called BV. Google it bacteria vaginosis. 100 flagyl wud cure it. Its due to gals receiving diff sperm in thier pussy most times. Dey dont know cause its d secretion dat smells wen wet for sex, some dont smell der oant too. Bros flee from her o. U nack am raw? If gal say she no like CD just know 90% chance she go smell cos she go dey collect sperms

Just legodu
Just look at An advice
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by Larryton(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
Originalsly:
Bro...that's a problem every woman faced .... whether or not their mouth admit to it . The difference is that most women take care of the problem before opening the gates to men. Some women don't know they have the problem... and some women don't care. In this case...either the woman doesn't know.....or doesn't care. As a man....at the first sniff of something fishy going on..... all activity should be stopped immediately...sword withdrawn and safely packed away. Did you?...noooo....you held your breath and chopped away until your man refused to stand in such a foul atmosphere. The manly thing to do is to inform her of her common problem and advise her to take care of it. You too should read up on it...so you can better advise them on how to avoid getting it in the first place. As a man...you should learn about the things that interest you...try to be like an expert on your point of interest.

Thank you very much
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by newinsta: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
this problem is very easy to solve, guys are making it look embarrassing, I have had this experience twice and on both occasions it wasn't our first sex so I wasn't irritated much. the first one I didn't say anything, the second I told her but she denied and even accused me, but later took care of it, the simple method mature girls use is when they are wet they will go and clean up, then back for the battle. OGs experience this often

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by royalair(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2018
Just finger her and romantically put that same finger on her nose grin grin thank me later

4 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

Bro you are not alone on this oo

I'm still here trying to recuperate from the stench of the lady I had last nite

Soon as I started digging her from behind, Ooze became even worst....

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by adamsbadoo(m): 12:10am On Oct 01, 2018
royalair:
Just finger her and romantically put that same finger on her nose grin grin thank me later

Wicked grin grin
royalair:

Wicked grin
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by Originalsly: 4:15am On Oct 01, 2018
royalair:

.Ha!...and what will happen when she blacks out?....and is not quickly revived?

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by oluwashedy: 5:42am On Oct 01, 2018
jayinfo2:
My own problem is I seldom perceive odours, so I haven't really notice
Any form of oozing from any lady kpekus. Hmmmmmmm I just hope I'm safe.
We're the same..... Lord save us!
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 01, 2018
Cyriloha:

Swear say you never fk on Sundays

I never ffuck once talk less of doing it on sunday

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by hope4nigeria(m): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2018
Larryton:
I met this girl couple of months ago, yesterday she came for a visit and one thing lead to another thing, we had sex and I almost vomit during the sex because of this rotten fishy smell coming out of her vaginal which made me loose my erection in no time and I told her am OK. My questions are; (1) does it mean she doesn't perceive the odour (2) how do i tell her without making her feel bad because this is something she needs to work on. I truly love her but the smell has to stop or reduced to the minimal. My observation of her outward appearance, she is not the dirty kind of person, she is always neat and smart in any attire she puts on. Couldn't believe down there could be disastrous. Advice from experienced person or doctors in the house please.
its an infections, tell her to eat garlic as much as she can, then pill the same garlic and inserted some in her vagina part, don't forget to thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by Martin0(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2018
lefulefu:

but iyam busy sharing free popcorn nau cheesy.biko i never experience fish smell babe b4 oo cheesy
eheh, very soon you will experience itgrin
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by ibietela2(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2018
She has infections o, go and treat her
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by dazzlingd(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2018
Jesse25:

I just tire ooh this guys got no respect for God, how can he be saying this things on Sunday. angry

So Sunday is for God and all other days are OK for sin, tell me you did not commit anything against your belief on Sunday you bloody hypocrite
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by Vavana(f): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2018
Intrepid01:

Hmmm we've heard that you dont serve 2 masters and its quite commendable ....but as a single lady, should you be serving any master at all?

Biblically is wrong to have as a single lady. But something the flesh will fail us. At least having one is better than having two. My perspective oooo.

Happy One Nigeria. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by Intrepid01(m): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2018
Vavana:

Biblically is wrong to have as a single lady. But something the flesh will fail us. At least having one is better than having two. My perspective oooo.

Happy One Nigeria. grin grin

Lol...i admire your maturity. I wasn't expecting you to respond or better still respond with insult.

Don't mind me, I just like bn mischievous. I agree with you that it is unGodly but I am no saint either.....may God help us.

Cheers my Lady!

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by rex444(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2018
I no fit read all d comments but from my observation, no girl commented on the first page....they r d answer to this question n remedy to d problem

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by royalair(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2018
Originalsly:

.Ha!...and what will happen when she blacks out?....and is not quickly revived?
revive her and do it again.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by royalair(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2018
adamsbadoo:

Wicked grin grin

Wicked grin
grin
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by odogwunaija(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2018
Na so I dey suck one gal bobby dt year, I don dey perceive some unfriendly smell from the honeypot and the babe want mk I suck her "supposed centre of excellence". The more I resist, the more she dey push my head go dt side(we both lie for bed).
Na so I take style put my finger there, comot am come put the finger for her nose mk she feel am. The next thing I hear na "hmm!! U put ur hand inside shit abi na gutter". I provoke come change am for am, "na wetin u want mk I suck be dt, better go check ursef oh".
Na so we take scatter that day. I'm too young to die untop woman abeg

4 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by alan056: 11:12am On Oct 01, 2018
odogwunaija:
Na so I dey suck one gal bobby dt year, I don dey perceive some unfriendly smell from the honeypot and the babe want mk I suck her "supposed centre of excellence". The more I resist, the more she dey push my head go dt side(we both lie for bed).
Na so I take style put my finger there, comot am come put the finger for her nose mk she feel am. The next thing I hear na "hmm!! U put ur hand inside shit abi na gutter". I provoke come change am for am, "na wetin u want mk I suck be dt, better go check ursef oh".
Na so we take scatter that day. I'm too young to die untop woman abeg

grin grin grin
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by soliddust2020: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2018
My nose is very sensitive, i don't know how to pretend when i perceive foul odour. I simply tell babe with a smelly kitty cat the trust, i just say to her your towtow they smell go see a gynaecologist.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by SocialJustice: 12:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
Larryton:
I met this girl couple of months ago, yesterday she came for a visit and one thing lead to another thing, we had sex and I almost vomit during the sex because of this rotten fishy smell coming out of her vaginal which made me loose my erection in no time and I told her am OK. My questions are; (1) does it mean she doesn't perceive the odour (2) how do i tell her without making her feel bad because this is something she needs to work on. I truly love her but the smell has to stop or reduced to the minimal. My observation of her outward appearance, she is not the dirty kind of person, she is always neat and smart in any attire she puts on. Couldn't believe down there could be disastrous. Advice from experienced person or doctors in the house please.
Infection, she should go to a lab for diagnosis and treatment.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by Originalsly: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
royalair:

revive her and do it again.
grin grin....invitation to the tyre and petrol posse!
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by Jamariwolff(f): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
royalair:
and it sounds funny to you, rubbish.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by Alonsojr(m): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
even ur pastors dey nak church members. Stop talking lik a kid. Grow up. Nothin spiritual about sex
my guy,it's spiritual o
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 02, 2018
That kain smell wey arabian oud sef no fit commot, my broda nndo! Next time do a vagina smell test when u meet a woman.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by royalair(m): 6:00am On Oct 02, 2018
Jamariwolff:
who vex you ? Or has such happened to you before ?
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by adamsbadoo(m): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Your kpekus dey smell?
Re: How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex by Hotboy01: 9:38am On Mar 02, 2023
I have met almost more than 30 girls which include smart teens, virgins, mature ladies and heavyweight ones too. This fishy smell comes out mostly during intercourse when I am using condom. This is most common in fat ladies. Even with a girl who was virgin to whom I only used to do romance not sex or intercourse, she also used to have it during romance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Girl Posted On FB Page !! / Guys Can I Ask A Question!! ??? (photo) / Big Brother Naija: Lilo Shows Off Unshaved Vagina On Tv In Front Of Eric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.