Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears (46463 Views)

Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by TkhGuy(m): 10:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
It's hurtful, I don't know which side of the coin you guys want to follow but, she came that day, uninvited like she use to & know I have to tell her when she starts touching me & reaching my sensitive zone, I held her hands for a while & broke the silence,

I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited,

She is curvy & seductive, she is beautifully personified,
I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,

I have carefully made my choice, ladies you all need to learn this cos most Nigerian guys will not tell you this or force it on you..

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her,

I can't have a girl who can't cook as a wife but gf yes,

I can't harbor a girl who questions my authority as my wife, but as gf yes

I can't take a girl who challenges me even to point of picking up a fight with me as a wife, but as girlfriend, yes

I can't take a girl who disobeys me as my wife, cheating will be nothing to her,

I can't marry a girl who is unapologetic, for girlfriend, yes but not a wife

I can't marry a girl who's 80% contact is raging with boys, even if there are all her cousin, or she doesn't sleep with them I don't care,

I can't marry a girl who wears make up 247 when coming and going and always on a tight body revealing clothes, what that means is she is not done advising herself to highest bidder

This are the conditions & challenges that i tried hard to stop my girlfriend from but she wouldn't let go,

We have dated for more than 3 years but this attitude never changes,

I found someone whom all this came from without me pushing for it, now she is crying out her eyes,

404 Likes 34 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by inze(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Wow

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by harqinhola(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
blah Blah Blah ! And she's good enough for u to Bleep ?? God purnish u my brother ..

599 Likes 36 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by funshint(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
Why didn't you just tell her point blank since you noticed all these but you chose to lead her on. Don't worry you'll meet your match. Just pray the one you're about to marry isn't pretending to you. I hate users angry

356 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Kobicove(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
So it took you a whole 3 years to know she did not meet your standards?! undecided

320 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nonexisting: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Oftentimes, the angel you have just met turns out to be worse than the devil you have known for many years. You know the two vaginarians in question and I hope you won't have any regrets later. I don't believe in marriage, you guys that do should be extra careful because if your marriages go south, I will be the first here to call you fools. I don't give a fucck.

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
TkhGuy:
It's hurtful, I don't know which side of the coin you guys want to follow but, she came that day, uninvited like she use to & know I have to tell her when she starts touching me & reaching my sensitive zone, I held her hands for a while & broke the silence,

I did tell her that we aren't going anywhere after noticing how flirty she is from first 1 month of our date, but she kept coming back, I have broken up with her prior to this, but she still comes to my place uninvited,

I don't have time to chase after girls due to the nature of my job, so, she has been the only girl I have all along,

I have carefully made my choice, ladies you all need to learn this cos most Nigerian guys will not tell you this or force it on you..

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me, or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her,

I can't take a girl who challenges me even to point of picking up a fight with me as a wife, but as girlfriend, yes

I can't take a girl who disobeys me as my wife, cheating will be nothing to her,

I can't marry a girl who's 80% contact is raging with boys, even if there are all her cousin, or she doesn't sleep with them I don't care,

I can't marry a girl who wears make up 247 when coming and going and always on a tight body revealing clothes, what that means is she is not done advising herself to highest bidder

This are the conditions & challenges that i tried hard to stop my girlfriend from but she wouldn't let go,

I found someone whom all this came from without me pushing for it, now she is crying out her eyes,

So?!!!!

Nice and clean writeup.. punctuation marks in right places.. paragraphs when needed..

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by heniford2: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
Shocked but am proud of you standing up for what you want in a crazy way as an Alpha man undecided tongue

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by bigpicture001: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Plz don't pity her... Cuz if u don't HV money now and wanted her for keeps sh would reject u ND never look back... Girls are wicked and don't deserve pity

241 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by GoooodHardDick: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
bigpicture001:
Plz don't pity her... Cuz if u don't HV money now and wanted her for keeps sh would reject u ND never look back... Girls are wicked and don't deserve pity

Increase the volume to the highest comrade!!!!!

205 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by GoooodHardDick: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
OP, I'm proud of you bro. This clearly shows men know what they want.

I'm sure if a more richer guy had approached that girl, she would have dumped you since, offered her pussy to him and move on with him, don't pity any girl. OP, you did the right thing. You owe nobody an explanation bro.

213 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 24, 2022
You sef, you know say u no fit wife her, but you continue the relationship because you wan knack free pússy.
Chai!!! Why are you guys so wicked?
If person do your sister, you go like am?
NO!!!
Your fellow guys go support you na because Una brain dey inside Una balls.
Mtchewww.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by slimjohn2k5: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2022
One thing u should know, there is no perfect person anywhere.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by JoeRizzla(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
You are doing well comrade ◼️#Doings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by spencekat(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
TkhGuy:

I can't marry a girl who doesn't trust me,[/b] or projects condom forward just at the point of having Bleep with her[b],

She was correct at the bolded.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by HopeNeverDies: 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Damnnnnn!!!!! No one is perfect. Trust me; Your new girl would definitely have some flaws that ur old girl doesn't have ..

No one is complete; plus no one is perfect.

Actually, it's ur choice Man.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Blunttruth: 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2022
TkhGuy:

Why date who you have no intention of settling down with. Pray it ends at just crying.

49 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Brian47(m): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2022
If she kept coming back, you could have ghosted her.
Now you've broken someone's daughter's heart.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Dagger007(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2022
You've wasted 3 years of her time bro. And for a woman to stay that long with a man that means she had dreams that includes you and her. And your excuses are well, your excuses. No human is perfect, and I know you're not perfect too. Not even close with all this your long list of what you want in a woman. Tolerance, Communication and Love is the key to a good relationship

But it's your thing bro. Good luck

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by GIdiata(m): 12:07am On Mar 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
You sef, you know say u no fit wife her, but you continue the relationship because you wan knack free pússy.
Chai!!! Why are you guys so wicked?
If person do your sister, you go like am?
NO!!!
Your fellow guys go support you na because Una brain dey inside Una balls.
Mtchewww.

oya vex go commit suicide na. as u no sabi read

u didn't read where he said "she kept coming yet, refused to change"

anyway you are free as a good Samaritan, to help her go into depression and take her place in commiting a neat and less stressful suicide.
thanks

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by talk2hb1(m): 12:24am On Mar 25, 2022
Dunno why everyone is castigating the guy, he doesn't want something. Now everybody is trying to blackmail the guy emotionally

95 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by HumanoidX: 1:05am On Mar 25, 2022
Dagger007:
You've wasted 3 years of her time bro. And for a woman to stay that long with a man that means she had dreams that includes you and her. And your excuses are well, your excuses. No human is perfect, and I know you're not perfect too. Not even close with all this your long list of what you want in a woman. Tolerance, Communication and Love is the key to a good relationship

But it's your thing bro. Good luck

My brother, you see that tolerance? Patience? Even in the early years of marriage, it is most important. He didn't let her go in the first year but waited three years. He will still find something wrong with the new person and write an epistle again instead of looking inwards. Nobody is perfect. Nobody. He said he told her from the first month sha. Good luck to him.

28 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 25, 2022
bigpicture001:

Rt>>>>>>

1 Like

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Oburu202: 1:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Why didn't you just tell her point blank since you noticed all these but you chose to lead her on. Don't worry you'll meet your match. Just pray the one you're about to marry isn't pretending to you. I hate users

Clearly you can't read. He waited for 3 years for her to change. Dating is not marriage. They are both using each other. It just did not lead marriage. Not all relationships leads to marriage. During the courtship, both gender will put efforts to it. Try it out to see if it will work. If it doesn't work, they will part ways. So simple!!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Oburu202: 1:19am On Mar 25, 2022
Nobody is perfect. But there are things you will not tolerate

12 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Oburu202: 1:21am On Mar 25, 2022
You are right. I don't know why they are against the guy. People will say anything if they are not the one in that position. They both used each other for 3 years. He waited for her to change. Nothing happened. It's just a relationship. He never told her that he's going to marry her. Shm!

talk2hb1:
Dunno why everyone is castigating the guy, he doesn't want something. Now everybody is trying to blackmail the guy emotionally

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Connected1: 1:44am On Mar 25, 2022
Omo this girl flaws wan dae be like Buhari own oh.

cheesy

Ignore them and end up like Nigeria's Present Economic State.

The flaws are too much abeg. First thing first, she needs to be obedient, the rest na Jara.

24 Likes

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by luwiizy(m): 2:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Oburu202:
Why didn't you just tell her point blank since you noticed all these but you chose to lead her on. Don't worry you'll meet your match. Just pray the one you're about to marry isn't pretending to you. I hate users

Clearly you can't read. He waited for 3 years for her to change. Dating is not marriage. They are both using each other. It just did not lead marriage. Not all relationships leads to marriage. During the courtship, both gender will put efforts to it. Try it out to see if it will work. If it doesn't work, they will part ways. So simple!!
Shut the Bleep up...
Senior man no wan chop leftover
You dey talk trash...
Baba point all the redflag still yet your blind eyes no be fit see for dark.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by luwiizy(m): 2:49am On Mar 25, 2022
HumanoidX:

My brother, you see that tolerance? Patience? Even in the early years of marriage, it is most important. He didn't let her go in the first year but waited three years. He will still find something wrong with the new person and write an epistle again instead of looking inwards. Nobody is perfect. Nobody. He said he told her from the first month sha. Good luck to him.
You wish him bad like the b!tch he dropped was your sister...

May you encounter such kind of women all your life.

Say Amen grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:57am On Mar 25, 2022
Amen!

harqinhola:
blah Blah Blah ! And she's good enough for u to Bleep ?? God purnish u my brother ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by omotoshodontee1: 3:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Mumu plenty for this forum ooo,see them castigating the guy as if they can tolerate half of those flaws he mentioned...so, because e no wan break someone's heart,he should marry problem to his life...e ti ya wehrey

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears by Nobody: 3:57am On Mar 25, 2022
TkhGuy:

I doubt all those castigating the OP, read his story undecided...

He clearly stated that, he told her they had no future, she came back...

He clearly stated that, he broke up with her prior to this, she still came back...

He still had hope that he could change her ((which in my opinion was futile)), maybe that way, they could have a future together, but it didn't work out undecided...

He endured 3years of this, but still, no change, so he took off....

Rather than y'all to bless God that he dodged a bullet, you're cursing him and trying to emotionally blackmail him back into a relationship that is a disaster?!! Hmmm...

Yes! Everyone has their flaws and no one is perfect, even his new babe have her flaws, but my people, choose your flaws wisely! No go do pass yourself all in a bid to not hurt the person undecided...

I understand the place of accepting your partner for who they are and all, but if you can't handle it, you can't handle it, no need trying to force it undecided...

75 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Girl Wraps Pounded Yam And Efo Riro (vegetables) As Birthday Gift For Her Man. / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.