Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos (49201 Views)

Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation / The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos / Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by IloveToMess: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
frozen70:

Is only a bastard that can detect one

Why is it paining you

Does your governor knows that you are an indigene ?

No, but using a sickler to equate my state makes u a bastard.
Why is it now paining u..
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Shelumiel: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
equity1:
the fly over is solid. it's wasnt rochas that started it. it was ohakim.
Solid with potholes? Guy are you for real..?
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shelumiel:
Solid with potholes? Guy are you for real..?
yess
leave it like that

we like it that way

if you are pained

go n visit sambisa forest

face your home state and mind your business

period
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by frozen70(f): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
IloveToMess:
[/b]
No, but using a sickler to equate my state makes u a bastard.
Why is it now paining u..

What's the difference?
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Shelumiel: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ttipsy:
yess
leave it like that

we like it that way

if you are pained

go n visit sambisa forest

face your home state and mind your business

period
I see you are one of those who see bad and call it good. Which is why you will always continue to suffer under the APC and it's bad governance.

1 Like

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by IloveToMess: 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
frozen70:

What's the difference?
U being a bastard is the difference
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shelumiel:
I see you are one of those who see bad and call it good. Which is why you will always continue to suffer under the APC and it's bad governance.
Apc led OKOROCHA has done marvelously in Imo especially in Owerri.

Owerri witness a huge expansion under his administration

despite his short falls, He tried.

let the nest governor elect continue from where he stopped
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by mrvitalis(m): 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
yaki84:

mrvitalis behold ur state.
Rochas is a disaster we would correct
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by mechanics(m): 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2018
He was even accusing the rain of spoiling the roads o
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by frozen70(f): 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
IloveToMess:

U being a bastard is the difference

Lol you wan carry IMO state matter for head?
You go cry well well
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by royalair(m): 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hell yeah. That one small sef
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by AKswift: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Abagworo:
The road leading to the bridge isn't done yet and the photographer smartly placed his camera in such a way that one would confuse it for bridge proper. Okorocha has said he will complete all before May 29th 2019 so let's wait and see if he'll keep to his word.
Which kind dirty talk be this?

1 Like

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by viktohmarkz(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
Eazi nur the same IMO state where the governor said that the rain is acidic and has spoilt all the road he constructed?
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Candyflox(f): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
When I say imolites r suffering and smiling.. People think it a joke dey will say at least there is free education... Nothing is free abeg he deceived us with it and we paid for it.. The man is always using inferior materials to build... This is just a case of busy doing nothing

2 Likes

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Candyflox(f): 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ttipsy:
Apc led OKOROCHA has done marvelously in Imo especially in Owerri.

Owerri witness a huge expansion under his administration

despite his short falls, He tried.

let the nest governor elect continue from where he stopped
i hope u r an imolite o before commending and hope u live in imo state as well and u also interact with the average imolites dere,in fact make sure u schooled dere too before commending

1 Like

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by nickfave: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
This is sad! Sad!

I came here to muck the igbos but on reflection this is a sad sad state of our country and our mentality as a people. What is the use of building all these flashy houses and buying exotic cars for? if we as a people cannot build our public infrastructure.

All the stolen money are spent recklessly on useless and inconsequential consumer products for Christ sake

What are we posing and bigging up on each other for?

You have said it all my brother. Nigerians are not ready yet!
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Candyflox:
i hope u r an imolite o before commending and hope u live in imo state as well and u also interact with the average imolites dere,in fact make sure u schooled dere too before commending
whos this one

mtcheweww
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by horladtop(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2018
that beautification light on the fly over is been power by Tiger Generator, wasting of fuel everyday... d road leading to d fly over is worst.. Bad government
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by horladtop(m): 12:33am On Oct 01, 2018
that beautification light on the fly over is been power by Tiger Generator, wasting of fuel everyday... d road leading to d fly over is worst. Bad government
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by IloveToMess: 3:19am On Oct 01, 2018
frozen70:

Lol you wan carry IMO state matter for head?
You go cry well well
U can insult Rochas but not my state IMO u fool..
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by mikekobe01(m): 7:12am On Oct 01, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take? Lets hear from you Imolites..

See more pictures here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/09/see-state-of-imo-first-flyover-photos.html

we all know that this is caused due to the acidic rain that falls only in Imo State, that's why the roads are bad.

As said by the mad idiot of a governor. (Rochas)
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by frozen70(f): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2018
IloveToMess:

U can insult Rochas but not my state IMO u fool..

E go pain you well well
Both you and Rochas reasons alike
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by bestview: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2018
Vicboi1:
I reside at imo all i can say is that Rochas has destroyed imolite with his substandard road projects everywhere imagine giving a contract to a faceless company what do you expect in imo no road is good ROCHAS has destroyed imo state soon you would hear that that bridge has collapsed

Ttipsy over to you. Lol
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by bestview: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2018
clarocuzioo:
This is very pathetic, Rochas is a disaster, a calamity and a tsunami that befell the good people of Imo state.
I was weeping for this country when some ignorant entities were shouting that he Should be made the president of Igbo extraction, simply because of party sentiments.

Ttipsy over to you..lol
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by bestview: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
grin Its funny that this flyover wasn't even used yet there are potholes everywhere... Rocha's!! Rocha's!!! They'll soon come to tell us how Rocha's is hated just cause he's an APC member

Ttipsy over to you..lol
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by MrSly(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
This is sad! Sad!

I came here to muck the igbos but on reflection this is a sad sad state of our country and our mentality as a people. What is the use of building all these flashy houses and buying exotic cars for? if we as a people cannot build our public infrastructure.

All the stolen money are spent recklessly on useless and inconsequential consumer products for Christ sake

Even if you muck it would not have been a bad idea. But you have to understand that IMO is the only Igbo state that enthrones APC. So what do you expect? Other states like Anambra can't have that type of trash especially on a measure road.
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by MrSly(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2018
AlhajaChinyere:
This is sad! Sad!

Even if you muck it would not have been a bad idea. But you have to understand that IMO is the only Igbo state that enthrones APC. So what do you expect? Other states like Anambra can't have that type of trash especially on a measure road except a federal road.
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by MrSly(m): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2018
Almaiga:
Hmm East again, No good news from that part of this Country.

Biafrans, WHY? grin
slowpoke! Tell me your state. Oshogbo mad man.
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2018
bestview:

Ttipsy over to you. Lol
lol
don't mind them
all of them are bad belle.
Rochas is not their mate
they should go to hell.
Rochas this that.. as if he ll kill his self for them.
Owerri remains among beautiful Cities we have today in Nigeria ....
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by bestview: 9:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Please tell us more. Clown. cheesy

Ttipsy:
lol

don't mind them

all of them are bad belle.

Rochas is not their mate

they should go to hell.

Rochas this that.. as if he ll kill his self for them.

Owerri remains among beautiful Cities we have today in Nigeria
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2018
all if you here saying rubbish about rochas and Owerri city, even you pple from Oshogbo,

You pple should all go to hell

Nonsense.
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2018
bestview:
Please tell us more. Clown. cheesy

daft pple everywhere. have you visited owerri before ??
cone and feed your eyes.
pigggggg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Will You Do if you find your international passport like this? (photo) / Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr / Abandoning Nigeria's Good Life For The Us,its A Blessing If....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.