Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos (49205 Views)

Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation / The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos / Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by bestview: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2018
See the way you are running around trying to defend a failed Imo state. So what happened to this flyover? Bastard

Ttipsy:
daft pple everywhere.
have you visited owerri before ??

cone and feed your eyes.

pigggggg
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2018
bestview:
See the way you are running around trying to defend a failed Imo state. So what happened to this flyover? Bastard

[s][/s]
oga stop quoting me abeg

can't you mind your business

face your state/city you live in.

leave Imo state alone oooo

homeless piggy!!

if you quote me again, you ll receive the insult of the day. as if you have good roads and flyovers in your village
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by bestview: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2018
Ok let's go

Owerri cheesy

Ttipsy:
oga stop quoting me abeg

can't you mind your business

face your state/city you live in.

leave Imo state alone oooo

homeless piggy!!

if you quote me again, you ll receive the insult of the day. as if you have good roads and flyovers in your village

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by 3Ceagle(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2018
When you vote in people who has no pedigree working in government or private companies, this is what you get. Take a look at Ebonyi and Anambra governors, these are men who have achieved recognition in their professional field. The professional discipline impact so much on quality and style of government. The experience in managing man & resources counts. What is Okorocha's professional pedigree?
What companies or resources has he managed?
How did he make his wealth?
Who are his contemporaries?
When people make money by being close to government we term them successful and give them the right to manage our lives without any interrogation on the ability to do that.
Same way he is trying to force his son in-law. Uche Nwosu on the people. A man without any pedigree in any thing.
Can Okorocha publish the names of the contractors and contract worth of those public utilities? No
Okorocha is a disease, that is gradually killing the mental ability and self pride of Ndi Imo. Imolite should think very well before voting in another charlatan as governor.

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by IloveToMess: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2018
frozen70:

E go pain you well well
Both you and Rochas reasons alike
I don tell u finish hoe..
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by frozen70(f): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2018
IloveToMess:

I don tell u finish hoe..

Then your are the digger

It takes a digger to detect a good hoe
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2018
bestview:
Ok let's go

Owerri cheesy

you are actually senseless
post your city
as if it's better
keep deceiving yourself with that.
flood do occur in all cities in Nigeria.
you don't have sense at all
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by bestview: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2018
Bastard is that flood?

Ttipsy:
you are actually senseless

post your city

as if it's better

keep deceiving yourself with that.

flood do occur in all cities in Nigeria.

you don't have sense at all
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2018
bestview:

Bastard is that flood?

pig
go and swim inside

it's a river

nonsense question
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by bestview: 11:38am On Oct 01, 2018
Bastard oya swim in Owerri river.

Hehehehe

Ttipsy:

pig
go and swim inside it's a river
nonsense question

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2018
bestview:
Bastard oya swim in Owerri river.
Hehehehe

[s][/s]
pigg
go and swim inside it
flood are meant for piggy like you.
don't quote me again.
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by bestview: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2018
Pig oya swim another one. cheesy

Ttipsy:
pigg

go and swim inside it

flood are meant for piggy like you.

don't quote me again.

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
bestview:
Pig oya swim another one. cheesy

bye have fun. enjoy your flood
pig
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Almaiga: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
MrSly:

slowpoke! Tell me your state. Oshogbo mad man.

Your MUMU no get part two. I look like an Osogbo man for ya eyes?

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by MrSly(m): 1:48am On Oct 02, 2018
Almaiga:

Your MUMU no get part two. I look like an Osogbo man for ya eyes?
You stupidity is a season film
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by IloveToMess: 4:14am On Oct 02, 2018
frozen70:

Then your are the digger

It takes a digger to detect a good hoe

Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr / Abandoning Nigeria's Good Life For The Us,its A Blessing If.... / Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri