Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos (49207 Views)

Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation / The True State Of The Enugu International Airport - Eze Pee-Cee Shares Photos / Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Almaiga: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Shut up aboki

Madam Krofo grin, why are you WAILING?

Oya do me the honors, list Ten good things that comes from the East.
I need only Ten things, I dey wait you.

1 Like

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Goddyboy95(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
The two flyover the state Governor constructed has a particular spot that is sinking...And that spot is where
you see water assemble....
how will a normal man use 9” hole block to build d pillars of a bridge....

1 Like

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:

Madam Krofo grin, why are you WAILING?

Oya do me the honors, list Ten good things that comes from the East.
I need only Ten things, I dey wait you.

Like anything good has ever come out from Almajiri infested land rather than taking the nation backwards

2 Likes

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Kennydoc(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
EggSauce:
I'm not dissing anybody but I said this when osun election was declared inconclusive and igbo people carry am for head that... Average igbo person as alot to be bothered about in their than poke nosing on whatever happens in South West... They call northerners cows but u need to visit Kano and see their flyovers or visit katsina and see their Good roads... I will repeat myself again... Every right thinking igbo person should face their region and hold their useless governors accountable for their chronic under development than coming online insulting other regions better than them
The term chronic underdevelopment CANNOT in any way be used to describe Igbos. You can only make that statement because you haven't been to the East, or you've only been to a few places.

In terms of roads, I can assure you that Anambra, Enugu and Ebonyi have very good state roads. The federal roads may not be good, but most of their state roads are fantastic. Several threads have been created in the recent past about Abakaliki roads. Enugu state has very fantastic rural roads, while Anambra has one of the best road networks in Nigeria at the moment. I can't vouch for Imo and Abia.

As for housing, Anambra people have one the best quality of houses for residence in Nigeria. Even in the rural areas, there are so many amazing houses you can only find in urban areas in many other states. Same applies for most other South East states apart from Ebonyi.

Education: The South East has been the most successful region in WAEC for the past 7 years or more. Even in unity schools exams, JAMB, and different educational competitions, the South East has always done marvelously well.

The truth is that in all indices of development, South East has been one of the most successful regions in Nigeria. The only area SE is lacking is in critical infrastructure (especially Federal) which underscores the accusation of marginalisation often peddled by Igbos.

Travelling they say is part of education. Until you travel round, you can't make an objective assessment of other regions. You can't stay in your state in the SW and think you know all Nigeria. Travel more, meet more people in real life not Nairaland and exchange ideas. Meet corps members (for example) who have served in other parts of the country and get a picture of what life is like elsewhere, if you can't travel.

3 Likes

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Almaiga: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Like anything good has ever come out from Almajiri infested land rather than taking the nation backwards

Trash, I can list over a 100 good things that came from the North.
But I dare you again, name only 10 good things that came from the East apart from Crime. cool

Madam Krofo, I dey wait you.

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by frozen70(f): 7:35pm On Sep 30, 2018
Make una leave IMO state alone

A sickle cell child with good medical facilities on ground is living healthier than that state

They will be revived if a new government that is ready to serve his people takes over
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
vanndubi:
I blame COREN and NSE for not flagging up the many poor design and construction works in Imo state especially, in the interest of public safety.
They actually have. They declared this bridge unfit for vehicular use because it was structurally substandard but Rochas didn't listen

1 Like

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2018
Almaiga:

Trash, I can list over a 100 good things that came from the North.
But I dare you again, name only 10 good things that came from the East apart from Crime. cool

Madam Krofo, I dey wait you.

Almajiri abeg comot for my mention. I really don't argue with stupidity cool

1 Like

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
PauloNSK:

What's this idiot talking about? This same Owerri? The most backward and dilapidated town in Nigeria. Lol

Bad roads and filth town. Lol

stop deceiving yourself with old pictures

Owerri is neat, and clean and fast developing

dumb pple everywhere
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Almaiga: 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

Almajiri abeg comot for my mention. I really don't argue with stupidity cool

That was why I earlier said, nothing good comes from the East. You just proved me right.
Oya madam Krofo, go and play with ya mates.

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Obdk: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ttipsy:
despite all these trash you are writing here

Owerri is a beautiful, growing city.. sprawling than most state capitals.
Rochas is the best thing that happened to Imo state.

you guys should blame the contractors that done the substandard job and embezzled the fund for the project

U re shameless. The person dat gave d contract didnt check abi...

1 Like

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2018
Its the acidic rain that caused it o
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Obdk:

U re shameless. The person dat gave d contract didnt check abi...
you are daft
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Almaiga: 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Thebabenextdoor:

cheesy

You should be given the award for being the most stupid on NL

Madam Krofo. grin grin

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Charly68: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take? Lets hear from you Imolites..

See more pictures here

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/09/see-state-of-imo-first-flyover-photos.html
The man has injured the state with fake & shoddy project..no wonder he wants his inlaw to replace him in power to continue the nonsense. Only God knows why these politicians are so heartless
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by IloveToMess: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
frozen70:
Make una leave IMO state alone

A sickle cell child with good medical facilities on ground is living healthier than that state

They will be revived if a new government that is ready to serve his people takes over
Are u not a bastard? tell me ur state mugu!!
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by jconsulting(f): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Okorocha has said he doesn't know the kind of rain falling in Imo state it has spoil all the roads , Is only in Imo state acid rain is falling.
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Yoshy: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ttipsy:
despite all these trash you are writing here

Owerri is a beautiful, growing city.. sprawling than most state capitals.
Rochas is the best thing that happened to Imo state.

you guys should blame the contractors that done the substandard job and embezzled the fund for the project

I think you're mad, I mean you have totally lost it, geez!

1 Like

Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by cbngov01(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Rochas!....o thou charf!
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Kdon2: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
AutoReportNG:

See more pictures here

The people suppose stone okorocha for that state.
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
Yoshy:

I think you're mad, I mean you have totally lost it, geez!
no don't think, it's you who is mad

quote me again and remain daft

Owerri is forever a classical city
deal with your ignorance
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by chizkamez(f): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2018
That man called Oko...... is a big disgrace. Even the so called tunnels are are breaking down,.
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Ttipsy(f): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2018
Rochas did a marvelous job in owerri despite any thing
you guys ate just jealous..
Owerri is a beautiful city.
leave it for us like that
face your own state/city
badbelle pple everywhere
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2018
Ayo tweeted: "If you are a graduate in Nigeria, and you earn anything less than N200k ($555) a month, Nigeria your Country has failed you and I commiserate with you tonight. Please find your way and get out now. It is better to love Nigeria from outside Nigeria.

Remember, They told you to go to school, they told you to read your books, they told you to be the best amongst your peers, they told you to be outstanding. They told you to get good grades, they told you to graduate only for them to give you a mediocre life after school. Shame!"
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Bishops10(m): 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
AutoReportNG:

See more pictures here

Lol....Okorocha is a clown, flyover that the lights are powered by a generator under the flyover �
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by frozen70(f): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
IloveToMess:

Are u not a bastard? tell me ur state mugu!!

Is only a bastard that can detect one

Why is it paining you

Does your governor knows that you are an indigene ?
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by Jbronze: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2018
Which regions Sir
EggSauce:
I'm not dissing anybody but I said this when osun election was declared inconclusive and igbo people carry am for head that... Average igbo person as alot to be bothered about in their than poke nosing on whatever happens in South West... They call northerners cows but u need to visit Kano and see their flyovers or visit katsina and see their Good roads... I will repeat myself again... Every right thinking igbo person should face their region and hold their useless governors accountable for their chronic under development than coming online insulting other regions better than them
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by equity1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Shelumiel:
I am not from Imo state , but I cannot help but to say , that this flyover, is just a piece of garbage constructed with insufficient building materials .
the fly over is solid. it's wasnt rochas that started it. it was ohakim.
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by AmarachiNnoli: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
Looks like an ongoing project
Re: Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos by yaki84: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Imo indigenes are hard working and born hustlers. If you are fortunate to have one as a friend, then be ready to work all day. Some pictures have been trending on social media about the poor state of Imo first flyover. According to reports, the bridge was initiated by Ohakim and completed by Gov. Rochas, it was reported that the bridge is located at Amakohia new road junction.

The pictures shows the bad maintenance and state of the bridge. AutoReportNG did some findings and according to Channels Television, the bridge was commissioned in 2016 by Gov. Rochas, the govenor said the idea of the flyover is to decongest traffic gridlock experienced within the state capital.

These are some of the pictures from the bridge.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-8KwemxqHLG8/W7DRa4lOn6I/AAAAAAAAU0M/FZwxWzvAAO8NhsygQUB8KMJn2NVlKyKzwCLcBGAs/s1600/42794272_2137216712964499_5883813992442363904_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-IC2YnfgmdG0/W7DRdKtarCI/AAAAAAAAU0Y/jVlQ-NkqCms_8x3NehMJ5ulxZEMtFryHgCLcBGAs/s1600/42821299_2137216509631186_2107149751857184768_n.jpg[/img]

Source:

mrvitalis behold ur state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside A Private Boeing 767 Chartered By Saudi Ambassador That Costs N10.8m/hr / Abandoning Nigeria's Good Life For The Us,its A Blessing If.... / Hilarious Photo All The Way From The City Of Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.