Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Is Tomorrow's Monday And Tuesday Public Holiday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Tomorrow's Monday And Tuesday Public Holiday? (829 Views)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Valentine Is Tomorrow � � / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tomorrow's Monday And Tuesday Public Holiday? by Gboy101: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
is Tomorrow's Monday and Tuesday public holiday?
Re: Is Tomorrow's Monday And Tuesday Public Holiday? by profnigga(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2018
through out d week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Tomorrow's Monday And Tuesday Public Holiday? by uboma(m): 4:37pm On Sep 30, 2018
Gboy101:
is Tomorrow's Monday and Tuesday public holiday?

Haba bros.

Na so you like holiday?

FYI, work resumes on Tuesday
Re: Is Tomorrow's Monday And Tuesday Public Holiday? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2018
Why post this question on a romance section? Anyway, work resumes on Tuesday.
Re: Is Tomorrow's Monday And Tuesday Public Holiday? by Dnockeror333(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2018
You wan go work for that sweet river way you get on monday and tuesday na?

No tell me talk say you know understand. Na lazy lazy dey do this pickins way just like to party and rub bottom.

No tell me talk say o no get me, zip up man, and do not allow your trouser to dangle tomorrow!

Who the independence of slaves kukuma help!

I wan go sleep jarray...Zzz embarassedYou wan go work for that sweet river way you get on monday and tuesday na?

No tell me talk say you know understand. Na lazy lazy dey do this pickins way just like to party and rub bottom.

No tell me talk say o no get me, zip up man, and do not allow your trouser to dangle tomorrow!

Who the independence of slaves kukuma help!

I wan go sleep jarray...Zzz

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Traditional Wedding Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter To Her Ghanaia / I'm Tired Of Nigeria / How Can I Forget This Guy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.