Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,450 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Wht Do U Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wht Do U Do (796 Views)

I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do / Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. / I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wht Do U Do by kehneah: 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2010
what do u do if u meet the love of your life and u'r married??
Re: Wht Do U Do by adaybola(f): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2010
Walk away!
Re: Wht Do U Do by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2010
come again
Re: Wht Do U Do by kehneah: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2010
adaybola:

Walk away!
its easier said than done seriously,i mean u knw n u knw that u'r supposed to be wif this person,as in u just click
Re: Wht Do U Do by ice234: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2010
If you are married the love of your life should be your wife. So you must have met her long ago
Re: Wht Do U Do by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2010
kehneah:

what do u do if u meet the love of your life and u'r married??

Hmmmn! undecided
Re: Wht Do U Do by jaybee3(m): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2010
How can you possibly meet another love of ur life? grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Wht Do U Do by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2010
How do you knw that she is the love of your life?

b4 you got married u thought the woman you married was the love of your life but all of a sudden the love dies off. What is a guarantee that this one will not fade
Re: Wht Do U Do by 190: 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2010
^^
Jaybe
help me ask am~
Re: Wht Do U Do by kehneah: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

b4 you got married u thought the woman you married was the love of your life but all of a sudden the love dies off. What is a guarantee that this one will not fade
there's no guarantee but this feeling is on ethat has neva been felt before u knw,u'r r so sure as 1+1 being 2
Re: Wht Do U Do by adaybola(f): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Well said!
Re: Wht Do U Do by Demdem(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2010
@ Poster

What a question
Re: Wht Do U Do by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2010
a Players thought shocked
Re: Wht Do U Do by LOVE4BUG(f): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2010
kehneah:

there's no guarantee but this feeling is on ethat has neva been felt before u knw,u'r r so sure as 1+1 being 2

soooo what's your next plan? run away with her grin grin grin
Re: Wht Do U Do by iice(f): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2010
3 seconds love will do that to you.
Respect your partner, respect your vows, respect yourself.
Re: Wht Do U Do by obojo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2010
sleep with her a couple of times, u will appreciate ur wife more in d end
Re: Wht Do U Do by bug24(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2010
there s no way u can appreciate ur wife more after sleeping with the new gurl, u'll only end up learning a new hobby by jumping from one woman to the other.
Re: Wht Do U Do by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2010
@poster
if you ever thought that your wifey was the love of your life before then this episode is just temporary due to boredom BUT if you got married out of peer pressure etc then its completely normal and you have to ask yourself if:
A) you stick with being miserable with wifey (now that you have found your eldorado elsewhere)
B) [/b]simply be honest with yourself and divorce wifey to finally be truly happy!
[b]C)
play the field and cheat on your wifey with Cinderella until you get caught and finally end up doing B

good luck in whatever choice you make, playa!
Re: Wht Do U Do by Nenum(m): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2010
@Poster:

Work on love.
As dere is no such tin as "i am in love" (rada, "i would work on this love"wink
So you can choose to work on what you and your wifey once had or you work on this new one.
Either way, "It is easier to fall in love" but "work to stay in love".

Best of luck!
Re: Wht Do U Do by kehneah: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

soooo what's your next plan? run away with her grin grin grin
yes actually

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Girls Don't Travel With Their Phone Chargers? / What Would You Do ? / I Was Named The Best Kisser In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.