Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Should I Call Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Call Her? (1641 Views)

(18+) What Do I Call This Kind Of Relationship Pls? / I Broke Up, Should I Call Her Back? / My Experience Last Night. Should I Call The Police? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Call Her? by mespusinglez(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2018
got this babe of mine, visited her last week in school spent over a week there..because I was doing some clearance stuff...

on monday i called her twice but she was on another call after which she flash once which i didnt return it.

its been four days now we havent communicated, the problem is she don't like calling which I think its not normal for the guys to always do the calling..
but
my question is should I call her?
or just leave it for now.
Re: Should I Call Her? by Hacktod: 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Don't call man
Re: Should I Call Her? by coolh3ad(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Firstly, is she your GF?. Is she aware that she is your GF?

6 Likes

Re: Should I Call Her? by mespusinglez(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
coolh3ad:
wow.....I really don't know how to answer this your question
Re: Should I Call Her? by mespusinglez(m): 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hacktod:
Don't call man
what are your reasons bro
Re: Should I Call Her? by coolh3ad(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2018
mespusinglez:
wow.....I really don't know how to answer this your question

You need to answer it oo my Brother. I just hope you ain't wasting your time with her shaaaa.
Re: Should I Call Her? by boomssey(f): 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
No don't call her. She's not into u

3 Likes

Re: Should I Call Her? by Hacktod: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
[quote uthor=mespusinglez post=71668436] what are your reasons bro[/quote] just think about it have u had past girlfriend's before don't they call, and if u are the the doing all the calling everytime, I tell u she will take as something that is of no value, create value for urself by being unavailable, even if u do care don't show it a lot, allow her for once to do the calling if she doesn't I don't she into u
Re: Should I Call Her? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2018
Trust me if she's missing you and wants to hear from you she will call. You're prob not as important as you think you are to her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Her? by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 01, 2018
coolh3ad:
you are a very wicked somebody! How can you ask the guy if he’s girlfriend is aware of his relationship with her? Do you have a heart? This kind question can send a guy to his early grave if you don’t know.
Re: Should I Call Her? by mespusinglez(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2018
Hacktod:
just think about it have u had past girlfriend's before don't they call, and if u are the the doing all the calling everytime, I tell u she will take as something that is of no value, create value for urself by being unavailable, even if u do care don't show it a lot, allow her for once to do the calling if she doesn't I don't she into u
thanks man
Re: Should I Call Her? by mespusinglez(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2018
stupidity:
you are a very wicked somebody! How can you ask the guy if he’s girlfriend is aware of his relationship with her? Do you have a heart? This kind question can send a guy to his early grave if you don’t know.
early grave? grin I don't think that kinda guy exist
Re: Should I Call Her? by mespusinglez(m): 7:44am On Oct 01, 2018
pcguru1:
Trust me if she's missing you and wants to hear from you she will call. You're prob not as important as you think you are to her.
yeah sure
Re: Should I Call Her? by DaddyNimo(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2018
my ex once did that shit...i left Lagos to go see her and I got to the town and she missed my calls thrice, only to flash me once in the mid night...i left back for lag the next morning...and we never spoke again...never entertain disrespect from any girl... never.
Re: Should I Call Her? by mespusinglez(m): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2018
DaddyNimo:
my ex once did that shit...i left Lagos to go see her and I got to the town and she missed my calls thrice, only to flash me once in the mid night...i left back for lag the next morning...and we never spoke again...never entertain disrespect from any girl... never.
They Can be so disrespectful man
Re: Should I Call Her? by coolh3ad(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2018
stupidity:

He asked for everyone's opinion. I dropped mine by asking those questions. why don't you just drop yours or ask him you own questions?. Just do that rather than counter me abeg.
Re: Should I Call Her? by samysmoothfresh: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2018
Oga dont call her..........................the next time she calls you would be 4yrs from now

biiitch aiiint into you niggy!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Call Her? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2018
coolh3ad:

He asked for everyone's opinion. I dropped mine by asking those questions. why don't you just drop yours or ask him you own questions?. Just do that rather than counter me abeg.
lol. I just being sarcastic bro!
Re: Should I Call Her? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2018
mespusinglez:
yeah sure

Its no biggie it has happened to the best of us. You'll be aiit
Re: Should I Call Her? by coolh3ad(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2018
stupidity:
lol. I just being sarcastic bro!

lol. okay

(1) (Reply)

Before Watching This Very Hot Video Make Sure You Are Alone / Are There Things Than Men Can Do That Women Can't Realistically Do? / Feminism Makes Many Men Feel So Vulnerable..#singer Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.