Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook (1045 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by Gossipninja: 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
Love is a beautiful thing and definitely he who finds a good wife obtains favour from God.. It's now obvious that one can actually meet his wife or her husband on social media.. My advice to ladies is to always play by the rule and try not to be hostile when a unique guy slides into your DM..

A lady identified as Inidima Chioma shared a post on Facebook on how her friend was proposed to in a relationship of just a year by a guy she met of Facebook and it was all romantic..

She wrote:

Both of them met on Facebook last year August, started to date each other
Finally this year September the Guy proposed and she happily said yes.....

Congrats
Beautiful things still happens to beautiful people...

See more beautiful photos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-weeps-while-proposing-to-a-girl-he-met-on-facebook/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44 farano

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by Boyano: 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2018
Hmmmm see how dude dey sell men out embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by tstx(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Yawn . All these sissies.

see my signature
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by emeijeh(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Real men don't cry...... Grow up dude

You look Tyler Perry in stature, but boyish in nature. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by dingbang(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2018
Biko let me go and meet my wife on facebook
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by drey08(m): 7:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
The toto must be conc
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by Oyindidi(f): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
I no surprise, na weak men full everywhere. Cry babies wey dey claim sey them be men cos of their heavy sack. gringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by Learnstuffs: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
Facebook love
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by amaniro: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
I no surprise, na weak men full everywhere. Cry babies wey dey claim sey them be men cos of their heavy sack. gringrin

Have tasted any on bed you ugly duckling?
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by Oyindidi(f): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2018
amaniro:

Have tasted any on bed you ugly duckling?
I know sey cry babies like you go attack me. Allow ugly in peace
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by Mangreat034(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2018
Love is really a beautiful thing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by ritylove(f): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2018
Cry Cry baby I Want To See Yah Mummy Shame Shame Shame, shame.... grin

We Cant be Cry Babies Together Who will Console Who
Real Men Don't..
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2018
I dont believe everything i see on social media. This two could have been longtime lovers and be claiming they met on facebook. Dats how one couple d other day claimed they met on facebook and courted each other and got married all in seven days and it was carried on BBC until one oproko came out and told everyone that the two couples have been dating since dhier hundred level in d univs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by Blesschemical: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2018
dingbang:
Biko let me go and meet my wife on facebook
Please do oo
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by dingbang(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Blesschemical:
Please do oo
lol hi blessing
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
lefulefu:
I dont believe everything i see on social media. This two could have been longtime lovers and be claiming they met on facebook. Dats how one couple d other day claimed they met on facebook and courted each other and got married all in seven days and it was carried on BBC until one oproko came out and told everyone that the two couples have been dating since dhier hundred level in d univs.

Lol, this guy dey always get better gist.
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by Uglymugg: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2018
N

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by Raalsalghul: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2018
This is fuckery of the highest order. Why is he kneeling down

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by angelboy01(m): 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2018
Pusssy Ass Nigga crying cos of a Pusssy. Now your photo is on social media, can you see yourself now??
Re: Nigerian Man Weeps While Proposing To A Girl He Met On Facebook by Rexnegro(m): 5:04am On Oct 01, 2018
the babe must have given the nigga more than enough reasons that she's different from most stupid nigeria girls . sometimes all we guys needs is peace within and without why dating our girls but guess what most of them don't understand. why won't the dude shed tears if true love is actually what the babe has been given him so far.

(1) (Reply)

Honey Doctor And Nurse Confirm Nacking 18+ Watch Video / Things Responsible Men Does / Yet They Want A Caring Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.