Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? (1148 Views)

Am I Confused Or What??? / How Can You Tell The Difference Between Flirting And "just Being Nice?" / Is Loving Selfish Or Selfless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by Yomiwonder(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2010
I have a girlfriend whom i love very much. . .[b]thats BASIC. . .in fact, i have never loved any lady besides her in my entire life and in the entire span of my relationship with her. (NB: I haven't said i have stopped loving her),
. . .but while i was in school, i had a very close female friend who's still my very good friend sha. . .
Here's the matter. . .It seems am losing control of my emotions. . .i have a strong likeness (don't know what to call it) and even fantasies about this girl (my school friend) due to our closeness even years after we graduated from the University. . .but the problem is that i don't even know what i want from her. . .MAYBE sex. . .and she has said clearly that she likes me as a friend but has never had the slightest pinch of feeling for me. . .
What really is my problem
How can I overcome it
I need to get back to straight thinking. . .Can anybody help me decipher what may be wrong with me Urgent and SINCERE responses PLS!!!
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by 190: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2010
Give yourself 5 heavy knocks on your head
That should get you back thinking straight!!
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by Yomiwonder(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2010
LOL. . .u re not serious. But seriously, its not as funny as u think it is.
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by Yomiwonder(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2010
On a second thought, i just did what u suggested but it didnt help . . .LOL. . .seriously this is not as funny as it looks to you. . .isnt there something sincere n helpful u can say to me?
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by LOVE4BUG(f): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2010
my suggestion: pick the girl, convic her to make love to you politely and BOOM!!!

That feelings gos away. it is called LUST.
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by ajayilagos: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2010
everyone with different cases in Nairaland court, as you can see 190 don judge you. so do as he said maybe your brain go correct my the time you receive the HEAVENLY HARD KNOCK ON HEAD (HHKH)
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by Yomiwonder(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2010
@Love.4Bug, thanx for the suggestion. . .LUST. . .mmh, at least now i know that someone understands me in the house!
But i have tried, maybe i guess my best is not just enough. . .and for the record. . .she knows my GF. . .as a matter of fact, i have politely asked her for even a kiss, just 1ce,. . ."not possible, we re just friends", thats all i hear, or what more can i do?
. . .But come to think of it, is it truly possible that she's never had a pinch of feeling for me despite the amount of fondness she has for me?. . .a mean she unarguably my closest female friend besides my GF!!! veeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy close, but I find it hard to believe when she says that because she is not committed to any guy. . .at least i know that. Maybe tha's the reason behind these lustful thoughts. . .or what do you think

@ajayilagos, i have heard but i really dont need a knock on the head, thanx.
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by Godmother(f): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2010
I feel you are just being a virile man reacting to a woman. Give yourself some space and get to re-evaluate your feelings for both women and what you really want from each.

If you are sure sex with your friend wont jeorpadize your relationship with your love, then undecided . But be smart and think well. It could backfire on you.
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by qrich: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2010
you are confused, selfish and unreasonable, simple. I wonder why you need another opinion of yourself
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by 190: 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2010
Yomiwonder:

On a second thought, i just did what u suggested but it didnt help . . .LOL. . .seriously this is not as funny as it looks to you. . .isnt there something sincere n helpful u can say to me?
grin grin
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by adaybola(f): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2010
All of the above. Oops! sori, just playing.
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by LordReed(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2010
Lemme start by saying u are stupid. Sorry but I just had to do dat. U asked the friend of ur girlfriend whom u claim u luv 4 a kiss?? How dumb can u get??!!
I was going to straight up give u advise but I see now dat u trapped urself so d only advice is dismantle ur own trap b4 sometin turns around n bites u on d ass n u'll b crying life is unfair.
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by nath01(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2010
my broda,it is possible 4 her not 2 have feeling 4 you(i had same experience) which is better if you still love your lady and want 2 marry her because any further step with close female friend will back-fire and jeopadice your relationship and marriage with the real lady, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls try i control yourself now because your close female friend will still come back to give you more than what you expected from her when there is nobody to give her what she want again and that action will want destroy your marriage totally(WORDS OF ADVICE FROM ELDER)
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by otokx(m): 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2010
Try reading the bible from GENESIS to REVELATION; by the time you are finished, understanding on this matter will come to you.
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by Yomiwonder(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2010
I feel you are just being a virile man reacting to a woman. Give yourself some space and get to re-evaluate your feelings for both women and what you really want from each.

If you are sure sex with your friend wont jeorpadize your relationship with your love, then      . But be smart and think well. It could backfire on you.

thanx alot. . .will do best not to get caught.

you are confused, selfish and unreasonable, simple. I wonder why you need another opinion of yourself
Cant be the three @ the same time, but tnx 4 tryin anyways

smiley 190's suggestion. . .no mind am lol

All of the above. Oops! sori, just playing.All of the above. Oops! sori, just playing.
Yea i know, no probs. . . cheesy

Lemme start by saying u are silly. Sorry but I just had to do dat. U asked the friend of your girlfriend whom u claim u luv 4 a kiss?? How dumb can u get??!!
I was going to straight up give u advise but I see now dat u trapped urself so d only advice is dismantle your own trap b4 sometin turns around n bites u on d backside n u'll b crying life is unfair.
I dont blame u, u were so eager to insult me that u forgot to notice that i sed she "knows my GF" and not that "she's my GF's friend". . .2 different things shocked. . .simple English. . .but anyways, fanx 4 ur advise.

my broda,it is possible 4 her not 2 have feeling 4 you(i had same experience) which is better if you still love your lady and want 2 marry her because any further step with close female friend will back-fire and jeopadice your relationship and  marriage with the real lady, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls try i control yourself now because your close female friend will still come back to give you more than what you expected from her when there is nobody to give her what she want again and that action will want destroy your marriage totally(WORDS OF ADVICE FROM ELDER)
ELDER, thanx for the elderly words of advice, am sure they'll help.

Try reading the bible from GENESIS to REVELATION; by the time you are finished, understanding on this matter will come to you.
lipsrsealed
If that was the solution, i wouldn't need your advice in the first place. . .but thanx anyway tho' it wasn't that funny
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by xmasgift: 12:41am On Jul 17, 2010
Del
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by TruMantra(m): 12:48am On Jul 17, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

my suggestion: pick the girl, convic her to make love to you politely and BOOM!!!

That feelings gos away. it is called LUST.

Hey Love,

Seeing as you made this suggestion, can I try the same strategy with you?
Once we're done rolling in the hay my long time LUST will "go away".

Whaddaya say? wink   wink   wink
Re: Am I Confused, Selfish Or Just Being Unreasonable? by LordReed(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2010
Oh yeah my bad. But still I tink u are putting urself in dat situation. For u to actually ask for a kiss means u've gone beyond merely fantasizing or wateva.

Stop seeing u n d lady in question in bed. U say she's ur friend den tink of her as 1 instead of a bedmate. U need to reorient ur thots dats why I say it's a trap u've built 4 urself. As for her knowing ur GF u better b careful cos if she ever blurts it out dat u hit on her 2 ur GF or she gets 2 know some way u know u'd b in trouble.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Boyfriend/girlfriend / Where O Where Is My Boaz? Please Come Home. / Nigerian Girls Christmas Wishlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.