Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post (112845 Views)

2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by iskay1971: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
Owners of idea might be killed but, idea lives on after its conceiver.Sooner or later, Nigerian will realize that Kum's death is not in vain.
The idea he died for lingers on in the heart of many waiting for right time. He didn't leave without leaving a generational signature behind. Kums died for saying the truth - an instrument for freedom. He took the same path with the Snr. and Jnr. Martin Luther Kings who are being celebrated globally today.Though, they are no longer here yet, the freedom they agitated speaks for them today.
One day, this your last post will be scribed on marbles for memory. RIP to the dead. The Kings & Nelson Mandela will be happy to welcome you.

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by maasoap(m): 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
Am nt frm east, am frm cross river pls! but u yorubas ar somtin else ss ,middle belt n igbos wl be planning A u n fulani pple wl be planning b... check it nw,isnt gud 4 d growth of dis country.

Looks like you didn't know your history well. Go and check the tribes from the southern part of Nigeria who had always forming alliance with the northerners. This is the first time Yoruba collectively are with the central government and Northerner as the president.
And in case you've forgotten, you're going to vote for Fulani in 2019.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by AnalQueenluci: 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
Westaslave2:
say it n die miss anal, i knw he is ur boyfriend..he wl sabotage n expose it 2 miyetti!
Abegi...shuuu! goddess which kind boyfriend nw!
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
maasoap:

Looks like you didn't know your history well. Go and check the tribes from the southern part of Nigeria who had always forming alliance with the northerners. This is the first time Yoruba collectively are with the central government and Northerner as the president.
let her be abeg! in all fulani na buhari wt evil against we christians una dey vote! mtchewwwww
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Westaslave2(f): 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

Maybe you would like to educate me on this coalition I'm just hearing about. Are you the leader of the coalition?
lip sealed
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by AnalQueenluci: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
maasoap:

i reject it! is it igbos or ss dat has been forming alliance wt fulani wen dey av fought bitter wars on demselves in d past, u arent saying d truth dear
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by AnalQueenluci: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

I didn't even know there was a coalition.

Coalition of who and who? Can you get me a link or point me in the right direction so I can educate myself?
i dnt knw abeg!
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
i dnt knw abeg!
bigmouth just lyk ur anus nonsense!
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by maasoap(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
let her be abeg! in all fulani na buhari wt evil against we christians una dey vote! mtchewwwww

This only exists in your imagination! Right? At least, you indirectly agree that you're voting another Fulani in 2019 and wailing continues
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by AnalQueenluci: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

Òpònú àti Òbo lángídò lásán làsàn ni ó. So you think all yorubas have become asslickers like you? God forbid! Some of you can choose to be abõki slaves and asslicking fools but there are still right thinking few of us. If you want your generation to be abõki asslicker, that's your choice and destiny.
his cursed generation wl definitely drag ur blessed generation into penury n hunger dats islam 4 u! Sensitize others who dnt av sense because u dnt live alone, hw wl u feel after 70yrs wen u av build ur great empire in epe lekki or ijebu ode n some other terrorists(nt hausa) ar throwing bomb in it!
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
Westaslave2:
lip sealed

Oh I see. It's a secret coalition. cheesy

I love secret tins. Oya tell me now, abeg. cry
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
i dnt knw abeg!

If you want me to dial that number to dine with real daughters you better tell me now.

But why do you and husbandsnatcha sound like aristos looking for suga papas anyway, just wondering o...

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
Westaslave2:
say it n die miss anal, i knw he is ur boyfriend..he wl sabotage n expose it 2 miyetti!

Ahn han! Which kain tin be dis now, why are you cursing my girlfriend anal for wanting to tell me? That's not fair.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by AnalQueenluci: 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

Ahn han! Which kain tin be dis now, why are you cursing my girlfriend anal for wanting to tell me? That's not fair.

who is ur girlfriend?
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Ishilove: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

If you want me to dial that number to dine with real daughters you better tell me now.

But why do you and husbandsnatcha sound like aristos looking for suga papas anyway, just wondering o...
Oh boy, each time I click on my FG tab, I see you in deep conversation with AnalQueen. Just get a room already cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Ishilove: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
who is ur girlfriend?
You! cheesy
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Ishilove: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnalQueenluci and Ioannes, take it offline make person see road. I can't even follow the thread again because two of you have derailed it with your love talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Brightolanton(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
It is so sad may the Lord save our land from all these senseless violence. The animals perpetrating this must be brought to book.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Brightolanton(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
diebuhari1:
And Yoruba Muslims still support this wicked Fulani government.

SMH
Just think over the nonsense you spewed, do you think you still have your encephalon functioning? Must very southerner be a Christian? Idiotic bigots like you are even worst than Boko Haram.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Westaslave2(f): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

Oh I see. It's a secret coalition. cheesy

I love secret tins. Oya tell me now, abeg. cry
u called me frustrated spinster ryt, i av been counting ur insults on me ,y wont i be frustrated wen u n fulanis wt ur foolishness has made many young promising eligible men jobless,creating more unmarried ladies everywie! Is because of ur type of pple dat insult ladies anyhw dat made wise ladies avoid politics lyk snake in nairaland, i av made u my worst enemy, mind u my marriage is in 2months !
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by AnalQueenluci: 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Westaslave2:
u called me frustrated spinster ryt, i av been counting ur insults on me ,y wont i be frustrated wen u n fulanis wt ur foolishness has made many young promising eligible men jobless,creating more unmarried ladies everywie! Is because of ur type of pple dat insult ladies anyhw dat made wise ladies avoid politics lyk snake in nairaland, i av made u my worst enemy, mind u my marriage is in 2months !
pls goddess sorry dnt take it lyk dat!
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by AnalQueenluci: 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Oh boy, each time I click on my FG tab, I see you in deep conversation with AnalQueen. Just get a room already cheesy
who be dis 1? Abeg go park well! mtcheww
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by citadels(f): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

And you will go before them. That's for sure.
u first. Bastard
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by YaksonFCA(m): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
RIP
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Chidonc(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Auxtin85:

God is with you bro, may God visit Plateau State
amen oo. we still dey try get place of safety
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Westaslave2:

Congratulations to you and condolences to your intended. I hope the guy knows what he is in for. I mean, just reading your comments on Nairaland alone gives me goose bumps.

If you can't comment reasonably, keeping in mind the feelings of others who belong to other ethnic groups other than yours, then not only shouldn't you be commenting on Nairaland, you shouldn't even have access to the internet.

You expect to insult me and my ethnic group and I'll clap for you ba? It is your type that will slap a man and expect the man to grin sheepishly and say sorry darling.

It is people like you that sow seeds of hatred in the lives of their children, feeding them with lies against other tribes along with breast milk.

I pity you madam and I pity the family you wanna raise. With the kind of hatred you spew on Nairaland everyday, I pity the children you'll bring to this world.

Women are supposed to be mothers to everyone whether they are married or not. Not you guys here on Nairaland. I'm ashamed. I normally don't bare my fangs here, but for me to tell you these things means that you've crossed the line.

You say you've made me your worst enemy? Well dear, get on the queue and take a number. You won't be the first and you won't be the last.

What's life without enemies? Meanwhile, please don't think you are my enemy. I don't keep enemies, neither do I keep friends. I like everybody.

Until you guys learn the etiquettes of social media we will be on your case.

Go and form your group and come back. The worst you can do is to rant here on Nairaland. When you sleep and wake up, you'll still be faced with the reality of life. We need each other in Nigeria to survive.

Now you are embracing the middle belt, yet it was a middle better, Gowon who made you guys lose 3million of your people. You've forgotten that in your rush to demonize Yoruba people.

Shame.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:
AnalQueenluci and Ioannes, take it offline make person see road. I can't even follow the thread again because two of you have derailed it with your love talk

Lolest. Abeg Ishilove shift make I faint here first.

Yeah right, like that's what I need right now. Anal.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Ishilove: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

Lolest. Abeg Ishilove shift make I faint here first.

Yeah right, like that's what I need right now. Anal.
LMAO! You sir, are quite perverse cheesy

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
who is ur girlfriend?

Lol. Are you going to deny me in the presence of your clique baby? Or is it because your boss threatened you just now? embarassed

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

LMAO! You sir, are quite perverse cheesy

Lol. These peeps are real funny.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Ishilove: 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

Lol. These peeps are real funny.
I'm now practically assless. I've been laughing it off all day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.