Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,923 members, 7,956,466 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post (112837 Views)

2 Kwara University Students Found Dead & Unclad In Hostel Room / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Alphasoar(m): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

LMAO! You sir, are quite perverse cheesy

Seems ancient manuscripts/writings had effect on you, probably Shakespeare
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Alphasoar:

Seems ancient manuscripts/writings had effect on you, probably Shakespeare
None, my good sir.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
pls goddess sorry dnt take it lyk dat!

Please help me beg her sweetie. I was only playing with her. cry
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

I'm now practically assless. I've been laughing it off all day

cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Ishilove: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

cheesy cheesy
Life is a continuous learning process. Give Anal a chance to teach you new things

1 Like

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Life is a continuous learning process. Give Anal a chance to teach you new things

Lol. And me being a sucker for knowledge should jump at this golden anal opportunity. Unfortunately, anal my love is afraid of this cabal. cry
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Alphasoar(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

None, my good sir.

Really?
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

Lol. And me being a sucker for knowledge should jump at this golden anal opportunity. Unfortunately, anal my love is afraid of this cabal. cry
Which cabal is Anal our wife afraid of? embarassed
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

Which cabal is Anal our wife afraid of? embarassed

The coalition they are forming up and down. You must have missed that part of our convo. Lol.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by AnalQueenluci: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

Please help me beg her sweetie. I was only playing with her. cry
go n beg her because u ar d one insulting her ...ok ,man up
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by AnalQueenluci: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

Lol. Are you going to deny me in the presence of your clique baby? Or is it because your boss threatened you just now? embarassed
lmao , which boss sef eh?
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by AnalQueenluci: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

pls ,be warned dnt enter some problm because of ur bigmouth lifetime is once abeg! i no is my fault!
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
go n beg her because u ar d one insulting her ...ok ,man up

You don't know the meaning of sarcasm, do you?
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
AnalQueenluci:
pls ,be warned dnt enter some problm because of ur bigmouth lifetime is once abeg! i no is my fault!

Lol.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Westaslave2(f): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ioannes:

Congratulations to you and condolences to your intended. I hope the guy knows what he is in for. I mean, just reading your comments on Nairaland alone gives me goose bumps.

If you can't comment reasonably, keeping in mind the feelings of others who belong to other ethnic groups other than yours, then not only shouldn't you be commenting on Nairaland, you shouldn't even have access to the internet.

You expect to insult me and my ethnic group and I'll clap for you ba? It is your type that will slap a man and expect the man to grin sheepishly and say sorry darling.

It is people like you that sow seeds of hatred in the lives of their children, feeding them with lies against other tribes along with breast milk.

I pity you madam and I pity the family you wanna raise. With the kind of hatred you spew on Nairaland everyday, I pity the children you'll bring to this world.

Women are supposed to be mothers to everyone whether they are married or not. Not you guys here on Nairaland. I'm ashamed. I normally don't bare my fangs here, but for me to tell you these things means that you've crossed the line.

You say you've made me your worst enemy? Well dear, get on the queue and take a number. You won't be the first and you won't be the last.

What's life without enemies? Meanwhile, please don't think you are my enemy. I don't keep enemies, neither do I keep friends. I like everybody.

Until you guys learn the etiquettes of social media we will be on your case.

Go and form your group and come back. The worst you can do is to rant here on Nairaland. When you sleep and wake up, you'll still be faced with the reality of life. We need each other in Nigeria to survive.

Now you are embracing the middle belt, yet it was a middle better, Gowon who made you guys lose 3million of your people. You've forgotten that in your rush to demonize Yoruba people.

Shame.
i no u ar stil a boy, i wl be calm, but if u push me 2 d wall i show u d strength of a woman openly not even nairaland!
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Westaslave2:

[s]i no u ar stil a boy, i wl be calm, but if u push me 2 d wall i show u d strength of a woman openly not even nairaland![/s]

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nairaland pls u shud check some guys body b4 part b4 registering dem here because some guys here dnt av dick or p....is ,dey gossip n insult lyk women imagine! half men everywie

Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
maasoap:

You are wrong. 140 million population didn't vote, only 22 million voted. And he got 10 out of that 22. So, where is the massive Christians that stood against him coming from?
I never said 140m people voted, pls read well, i said out of 140m people, 'around roughly (30% of the 140m) are old enough to vote', and i already told you, you cant expect an incumbent president not to have votes. I remember that was the time Jonathan was travelling about, going to Royal fathers to seek their influence when he knew all the masses were against him. Then a lot went into rigging too and many other things, so that's it not that people wanted him back. He was the most hated president. Some people that voted against Jonathan are going back to apologise on social media. Everyone was against Jonathan then, that's just the plain truth. Election in nigeria is a drama, you cant use that to judge in some cases except you're not being sincere. I don't think after people like Abacha, i dont think there has been any other president everyone or majority was against like Jonathan.
Anyway, that's not the point, the simple point still remain, 'there is no place for religion/tribe sentiment in politics.' If you fail to oppose your oppressors, they will oppress you to death.
Up till this point, i still blame Jonathan and all of them. I don't support any party of politician, they are all demons working from different parties. I just pity the gullible masses who come online to fight one another and pick side with politician based on tribe, religion sentiment and co. We fight ourselves instead of fighting the real enemies.
It's sad, population keeps exploding, economy keeps collapsing, Wicked greedy selfish politicians keep on sucking on the blood of the dying economy without considering the tomorrow of the poor masses, but the gullible masses keep on fighting themselves stupidly but supporting their enemies.
I always pity the future of innocent unborn Nigerians. The eyes of gullible masses will be opened one day, but might be too late. These people have already stolen enough for their families to run away and survive else where, only the masses will be left to wallow in the calamity.
I wont want to say more than this. I wish you well brother.
Re: UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
OsuMustGo:

Ọ́dẹ́
Obo langido kọ, oko langbagba ni
Oponu jatijati
I've already measured your level of reasoning, i dont have to exchange much words with you. Most of you novice and ignorant illiterates who just come online to defend politicians ignorantly anyhow, if only you realise how all these jagabans and co have wickedly stolen the future of this country. These people don't send you or your generation, they just want to steal everything and leave the masses to suffer to death. When all you sheeple eyes will open, i just hope it wont be too late.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State / Cultists Bury Their Dead Member In Delta Publicly (Pics) / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.