Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple (7237 Views)

Oduduwa Temple In Sao Paulo, Brazil (Photos) / 'agwụ Nsi' Festival, An African Traditional Festival Of The Igbo Origin. / Ooni Of Ife Visits Oldest African Temple In Brazil Which Used To Be A Church.pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by bunbit23: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2018
Okey:
Sir i want to do ritual for eye wash for agwu. Itu anya agwu. How do i go?

Odogwu Akataaka:
Ifigwo agwu iji atu anya agwu? I dogwo agwu? Have you instituted your agwu shrine? Have you done your ezumezu agwu ikenga?

Okey:
Yes Sir

I have done agwu

Odogwu Akataaka:
Go and ask elsewhere, that agwụ you did is no longer at place. Agwụ ahụ anọghịzi ya. It wasn't done properly. Check yourself before going for spiritual consult to find out that the purpose by which you did the agwụ is still unsatisfied. I tụlee onwe gị ofuma, ị ga-ahụ na ihe i buu n'obi weere fibe ya bụ agwụ kana aghasakwa. Ihe meere ejiri fibe ya bụ agwụ ka ọ dị mma ka na_eme kwa na agbanyeghị na asịrị na efigoro gị agwụ.

But then, ask elsewhere to prove the truth

Ife emere gị bụ agwụ nrudo! They appeased the agwụ instead of bringing down the agwụ in completion to help services as he should. Therfore build its temple offering all necessary sacrifices as we are about to review

You need ezumezu agwụ ikenga

I don't blame some messengers hence every one work according to his limited knowledge in spirituality.

Your agwụ is such that has to be complete, that's why you need to do ezumezu agwụ ikenga

You will have ezumezu ọkụ agwụ ikenga

Your agwụ will have ọfọ, okuku, oji (not ọjị for kolanut but oji agwụ) making it ezumezu agwụ ikenga

Your agwụ need ọfọ to deliver its services and oji to hold your enemies standstill and okuku to have powers to bring you luck and success

This when done will see your agwụ with completion having four earthly forces in guide

Your agwụ is said to be four to make a completion

The ọkụ agwụ ikenga comprises of ọfọ agwụ, okuku agwụ, oji agwụ and agwụ himself

To do your agwụ, empowering him to be who he is and what he required

You will have to bring handful of sand (ájá ani) and herbs (iruro/ahịhịa) from your maternal home

It will be used to invoke powers from your maternal home which have to work with you for divine purpose

Okey:
Am all ears sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
Same will be on your paternal home

You will bring also a handful of sand and herbs

These two has to be used to form the ọkụ agwụ ikenga

Okey:
Ok sir

Odogwu Akataaka:
These are to be available before the ritual take place

When done, we give you oji agwụ

Ọfọ agwụ

Okuku agwụ and ikenga agwụ

Your agwụ is agwụ ikwu ịtọ

Not agwụ nrudo

Your kindness moved me to look after your case this morning

I am well pleased with your act last night

That's truly proves to me that if you have, you will give more to humanity

Such like your person is a quality I look forward making a success

Your chi has made you great which needs to manifest

Okey:
Akpata oyi ejum ahu

Odogwu Akataaka:
I rest my report! Angels guide

Emmanuel Enugu Ghana:
Thank you so much GM your a good father that direct his children wisely... more light

Okey:
Is it any herb or any in particular

Thank you sir

Okey:
Is it any herb or any in particular

https://www.nairaland.com/4737508/difference-between-agwu-shrine-chi
Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine

https://www.nairaland.com/4614922/know-truth-agwu-spirit-destiny
Know Truth About Agwu Spirit And Your Destiny

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by bunbit23: 7:06am On Oct 01, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Any herb! Ahịhịa ọ bụla dị na ọgwụ

Agwụ ji ọgwụ ji ahịhịa akpa ike

Okey:
How about waybill to onitsha

Odogwu Akataaka:
You may do the way bill but we can't do the ezumezu way bill

You must come and take it yourself

Okey:
Ok

Odogwu Akataaka:
If you are sure not coming to take it, forget about the whole matter

Okey:
And what do i do to already done agwu material

Odogwu Akataaka:
I said the agwụ is no longer there you are asking me what you are to do to it

When ezumezu agwụ are instituted

When you bring them home we tell you what you are to do concerning your question

Promise:
Odogwuakataka nnam ekenem gi, nnam I gadi ka echi, more feathers to your crown.

Pls my father, I need you wise and spiritual guide, pls.

I contributed money amounting to N130,000 in the hand of one daily contribution (akwo), sometime last year and she ran away with my money.

If I call her she won't pick.

Nnam, I believe in you wise counsel what do I do?

Damian:
Good day my GM and all the members in the house pls I lent a work I'm now on my own but ever since I'm free no body is giving me work even after I put tender they will tell me no problem

but that will be the end of calling me pls I need a help.

Ernest:
My fellow light bearer, may the blessings of our great grand master, isi mmiri Igbo nile come to fulfillment in your life... Iseeeeeeeeee
Well-done nwa Chiukwu Okike.

Xing Yang:
My Gm please am not able to get this ritual items currently I will be able to get it on Thursday can I start the ritual thursday night for four days sir I await you response since thanks sir angels guide

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by bunbit23: 7:14am On Oct 01, 2018
Okey:
Agwu ikwu ito. Sir i don't understand.

Odogwu Akataaka:
Who asked for your understanding here?

Are you agwụ?

Must you understand everything?

As a child, you are not meant to understand everything. Some knowledge and information are better understood and reviewed when you come up to an age

If after all I explained to you yesterday, which am sure I shouldn't have done
and you are here this morning telling me you don't understand agwụ ikwu ịtọ, that is to say you are ofeke

Do I need to open up your skull to insert knowledge?

That's not the way! The way to truth and understanding is revealing true spiritual information

Haven done that you seems not to understand, that's your business

You may look for some other spiritualist to explain to you in details so that you understand better

I don't demand for your proper understanding in spiritual matters but to bring you true information

There are things you hear today and won't understand, as time come_by, you have to understand hence experience they said is the best teacher

The process which I told you your agwụ required for institution, have you heard it before now?

Does it sound strange to you?

Do you expect me to explain further, for what reason?

Why do you require for whole information?
Of what benefit is it to you if we go on telling you items and process of the institution?

Are you a priest or you seek to learn?

If you seek to learn and understand everything about your agwụ

Since this is light house of wisdom where we don't keep secret let me go ahead and review what your agwụ entails

Perhaps after knowing it as you never understand, let me see if the understanding you gain from the explanation brings a solution to your problem or your ability to do what you should do (performing all required agwụ ikenga ritual exercises)
Re: All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by bunbit23: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2018
Continuity on your agwụ institution

(Agwụ) to institute agwụ, a na-edobe ya osisi ogirisi anọ, osisi ogirisi anọ, osisi ogirisi anọ, osisi ogirisi anọ (four in four ogirisi plants are installed on place of agwụ ikwu ịtọ

These are ezemezu agwụ formation right inside the local clay pot (oku). The four earthly spirits which agwụ used for effects in the world from are been invoked (purpose of the four ogirisi plants)

Promoting its powers in four parts of the earth

When this is done, right inside ọkụ agwụ

We begin to install other rituals which include mould sand (ájá apịtị)up and down

The sand and herbs you were asked to bring will be installed on the foundation

Too many heads of animals has to be installed because it's agwụ ji ọgwụ (agwụ juju)

Ọtụtụ mgbọrọgwụ na ahịhịa "Ekwuekwe" ga-adị (different roots for "do as I say" will be found inside)

Isi ọkiri nwa mgba ama ga_eso ya (head of ọkiri bird will be in place. Ọkiri is a bird which reviews secret and information)

Head of ururu will be at place for awele (success)

Head of agwọ ana_akpo ọrụro (a specific snake) will be at place

Head of nnụnụ nkenu will be at place

Egwu dị mma egwu adịghị mma, nkenu kwee n'isi

Music sweet or not sweet, nkenu should nod its head in accord

Nkenu male and female has to be involved

So many things in place of agwụ institution

This is why it's called ezumezu agwụ ji ọgwụ eje mba (agwụ ọgwọ nnụ ọrịa) agwụ the healer of all manner of disease and sickness

Agwụ the great powerful spirit

Agwụ the most powerful deity

Agwụ ike na ikenga

Ighotagwo ya ugbua?

Have you understand it now?

If you do, of what benefit is it?

Does the understanding bring about the possibility of the agwụ institution?

There are things you shouldn't care and ask about

Forget that am here bringing information

That's not a good ground for someone to be stupid

You aren't a priest

If you have come across some spiritual information by the priest

There are height of questions you should not ask

If you must ask questions

Ask on areas that has to do with solutions to your problem

Our people would say

I juta isi nkịta, ị weere agba ya mee gịnị?

A word is enough for the wise

Okey:
Thank you sir

https://www.nairaland.com/4737508/difference-between-agwu-shrine-chi
Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine

https://www.nairaland.com/4614922/know-truth-agwu-spirit-destiny
Know Truth About Agwu Spirit And Your Destiny

Re: All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by bunbit23: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2018
Wisdom:
Thank you GM I'm greatful may the gods and goddesses bless you .

Udeh:
Thank you very much GM for your blessings on me and all of us in Light House of Wisdom. Ututu oma nna m, onye oma. Onye Chi ya goziri ogozigo ya. Yes you are indeed blessed my GM by ndi Ezumezu.

J_best:
I like this words

Chinedu:
May ndi Ezumezu be praised.

More light to your path!

Okoye:
You are one in a million great master

Shawn:
More light to your path sir

Alfred:
Wow, am so much blessed to be here. Odogwu akataka, am chatting you up privately right away, am innn fully.

Daniel:
My able GM! Odogwuakataaka of our generations and generations to come!! I greet you, sir! Isi mmiri Igbo nille!!! May you live long and prosper, GM. Iseeee

I bless The Most High, the gods, goddesses and my ancestors for shinning light my path to enable me be here. Indeed, the gods are wise. I am truly benefitting beyond what money can buy from your teachings and guidance.

More light our path.

Angels guide

VICTOR:
I must confess, I have been so blessed here

Udeh:
I greet our grand master,a great spiritualist & sage,a man of deep wisdom and benevolent heart.
May the gods & goddesses continue to empower & deepen your dept of wisdom as you continue to serve humanity selflessly. Iseee
Angels guide.

I greet all the monitors & fellow members of light house of wisdom, may the blessings that chukwu okike Abiama the most high,the other creator gods & goddesses of infinite possibilities never pass us by today being Afor,may we all continue to grow in wisdom as we follow guides to be liberated from our woes,we look forward to bigger & larger testimonies of breakthroughs. Iseee.
Angels guide.

J_best:
The wise one thanks for your help you decide reder to mankind

Grand master I greet. Thanks for your lecture so far. Grand master I have a question, if I didn't have chance to paform the ritual along side with you, it's possible to write everything down and paform the ritual there after. If yes when among the days of the week is sweet able to paform the ritual and time thanks.

VICTOR:
I love this question, cos I miss out too

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by bunbit23: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2018
Vc
Re: All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by returnests: 9:47am On Oct 03, 2018
LEARN TO CREATE SHOWREEL FOR INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TV, ETC. AS A PROFESSIONAL MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER! – IKEJA CENTER

Re: All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by bunbit23: 5:52am On Nov 07, 2018
Adigom Chinonso E:
Sir please I don't have any dibia, you're everything to me, pls try to forgive me please, you know am among of one of the old member in this group, please my knees is on ground begging for your forgiveness, ndi igbo si na mmefe adighi na mgbayalu amadi,pls forgive Odugwuakataka isi mmiri igbo nine, more light to your path

Odogwu Akataaka:
Ị na_akọrọ onwe gị _ you are talking to yourself and you know

I brought myself so down that you see me.
I came to you so humble that you understood me.
I came to you with truth that you have life.
I came to you with humility that you have to welcome me.
I came to you regardless who I am that you receive and feel free with me.
When all these qualities I displayed to help acceptance are been disregarded and trampled upon, I would stand my feet to tell you who I am

When I do, you find out I am not what you think I am

You find out I am not as short as I presented myself to be. You find out am not as friendly as you assumed. You find out am not as tolerant as you took me for

Why?
Because I am what I am!

This is why I said, i na_akọrọ onwe gị!

And you know

You see, when an elder took position, telling a child and warning him against fire, it's stupid if the child misunderstood role of the elder for foolishness

Should he does, the elder has no alternative than to allow him "test and see"

It's highest order of ignorant when good number of you misunderstood my concept and present, therefore took my warning and directives as folktales

Before you take me for anything which am not against, I tell you, first of all, don't underestimate me. I am and can't be what you think. I am what I am!

You can't change me

Don't think I belong to caliber and timber of people you can come across with spoken words telling me that "to err is human and to forgive is divine"

I don't have such understanding in my world and instruction

This is why I am very careful in life

I am as careful as the spirits, I won't wrong you so that I don't seek for your forgiveness
Re: All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by bunbit23: 6:04am On Nov 07, 2018
I don't beg human and won't beg at anytime. That's me!

From year to year, it's taboo if I should ask human to forgive me

I don't do that!

I mind my spoken words

I count my steps

These are two ways I have guided my path against error

Therefore, if you intentionally trample upon my head in the belief to seek for my forgiveness, I tell you that I am a viper (none trample on my head)

When you see your fellow perhaps your equal, you might sin against him or offend him. It's stupid you have to offend yourself assuming you are offending whom you haven't seen and won't see in life and life to come

Because if such people exist, am one of them

You can't see me in life and life to come

Let it be ignorant of you that you ignore my directives for your success and progress assuming you are doing Odogwuakataaka

You can't do me good or wrong

Why?
Because you and I do not share boundary

You can only do yourself good or wrong following directives or ignoring directives. I am a messenger, a servant, therefore, whatever information I got from the spirits I pass across

If you like, you receive them in good fate and benefit from them

While I told you about your agwụ as force behind your predicament

Did you met with me?

Did you see me?

Did you pay for the consultation?

You didn't!
Rather someone payed for you.
Haven known you were nobody, haven nothing to offer to isi mmiri igbo nille, what makes you think I can deceive you?

I know as much as you know yourself that you @Adigom has nothing (financially). Then, what makes you think I can lie for you? Of what benefit? To gain your fincial support or favor? To gain your assistance or recommendations? I just wish to know what might made isi mmiri igbo nille lie to a person of your status!

When I said upon spirit information, this is your problem (agwụ), how on earth would a human at his right senses take such information from real source a mischief?

But you did!
Re: All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by bunbit23: 6:11am On Nov 07, 2018
The reason was best known to you

When you set to do your agwụ, to prove your height of ofeke, you denied me the information

Your reason was best known to you

To prove to you that light house of wisdom is greater than you and all forces in you. You never knew the moment you came in the house seeking for interpretation on possible reasons for sudden death of a dog you bought for the ritual exercise (as directed by your dibịa)

To prove to you that I am not what you thought I am but

I am what I am

I intervened for your course (uninvited)

If you were wise and have sense like a human being, could you not have written or called me perhaps to ask me the questions?

To prove you have skeleton in the cupboard. You ignored me to seek information among people who are here to learn from the master

Height of Ofekeism

Our people would say, ọnwụ guba unere, omiwa ihe(when banana plant wish to die, it began to bear fruit)

I know that the death that kills a dog never allow him to perceive which is why I intervened uninvited

I gladly admonished you

I asked you not to use dog for the agwụ thus your own agwụ refuses dog for institution

There are things you never know which you have come to know now

Because it has rained on you and it's getting over

You never know that this is your world

You think your world is my world

It's false, I have to tell you thus your world is not my world and my world is not your world

We came and exist in different world

I operate from high order which is while you can't come near me but then I am right behind you

You can't see me but I can see you

You can't touch me but I can touch and beat you at any time I wish

Do you now have real sense of our different world?

When you come across my person, it's only wisdom that can set you free

This is why you were asked to be wise. To know the truth

It's ignorant you think we are here to bargain. It's stupid you think I am here for business. It's awkward you assume I am this and that

I am as white as snow. I have no hidden in me. I am truth, I am naked

Therefore, stop crying fowl and stop using adage on me

Before the birth of Abraham, christ was

We aren't equal and can't be equal

The more you come closer, the more I advance
Re: All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by bunbit23: 6:15am On Nov 07, 2018
Many people are poor today not because they were born to be poor but because of their stubborn nature

Undermining the truth when most available

Taken the truth for granted! Assuming they are doing someone else while they are carefully doing themselves evil

You are one of them Adigom

You have seen it.

Do you still need a spiritualist to tell you that Ofeke do not pay?

You ignored my spiritual guide not to buy another dog and to avoid further ritual exercise and went on doing as you wish, do you know that all shall later come against you?

You have seen them

But then, you thought you were doing it for isi mmiri igbo nille

Now you know better

You have seen that I isi mmiri igbo nille Odogwuakataaka is not in the picture to your destiny.
Ofeke ajọ ka!!!

Adigom Chinonso E:
Odogwuakataka, isi mmiri igbo nine, ozoigbo ndu, I gadikaechi maka na echi adiagwuagwu may gods and goddesses continue to the guide, lead and protect you, in fact since I join this group have learn a lot from your and know that you re a really gods sent to this generation and I pray that gods and goddesses will keep you for us.

Sir please and please am so sorry for what so ever that happened, to tell you the truth I didn't mean to hurt you and I thought you told me to go meet someone that will do it for me ,Odogwuakataka please my knees is on ground begging for your forgiveness and so sorry for everything please, it will not repeat again and I didn't do it to try you in any thing, please forgive me sir, more light to your path

Sir please, please and please am so sorry, try to take me back as a prodigal son, you're my father and father of all of us in this group, you have save many souls in this generation, sir please and please forgive me
Re: All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by bunbit23: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2018
Jerry:
Iseeee..

Thank you isi mmili Igbo nile for another insightful and wisdom packed lecture.

Daniel:
Odogwuakataaka!!! Isi mmiri Igbo nile!!! The one and only High Priest of Abrudeh City!!! My able GGM!!! I thank you for this teachings. Seriously, I'm learning what money can't buy and gradually growing. I thank The Most High, the gods and goddesses, my ancestors and my chi for bringing me here. My GGM! May you live long and prosper in all you do, Sir. Iseeee

More light your path. Angels guide

To all my able Monitors, I greet you all. May you all live long and prosper. Iseeee

Ernest:
Mmuo na ekwu

The spirit is talking

Mmuo di ike (the spirits are most powerful)

Ekenem gi onye isi nchu aja, isi mmiri Igbo nile, Odogwuakataka, onye otu m.
Ako na uche ndi mmuo ekenem gi.

I thank the gods and goddess and your ezumezu maka na ibu mmuo oma.

Promise:
Odogwuakataka, Isimili Igbonile, Ofuonye Igbo Ji eme onu, okala mmadu okala omu ekenem GI nnam.

Pls sir, last time you made mention of Oke awale and NNE awele, saying that the Oke (male) awele don't take human but the NNE (female) awele misbehaves it take human with boom wealth.

Sir I ask is this Oke and NNE awele different from uzu awele, Oke ite awele etc.

Emmanuel:
Odogwuakataka ... i respect you ..

Daniel:
My GGM, should a placenta be buried, can it be dug out by another to be used? And are there rituals to be done to protect a buried placenta and prevent it from being used by another even when found? And is there any repercussion to such rituals done for the protection of a placenta?

Vivian:
Adighi ama aka...odogwu has always been second to none as far as am concern.. May u live long odogwuakataka....iseeeeeee

Daniel:
I concur with you. Iseeee

Ikechukwu:
Please new joined members should introduce themselves and contact the monitors for proper integration.

It is against the rules here to chat, write or ask questions whenever GM is teaching. It causes distractions.

We have enough time ask questions and even make our contributions on any topic on angels guide.

Adigom:
Odogwuakataka, isi mmiri igbo nine, ozoigbo ndu, I gadikaechi maka na echi adiagwuagwu may gods and goddesses continue to the guide, lead and protect you, in fact since I join this group have learn a lot from your and know that you re a really gods sent to this generation and I pray that gods and goddesses will keep you for us.

Sir please and please am so sorry for what so ever that happened, to tell you the truth I didn't mean to hurt you and I thought you told me to go meet someone that will do it for me ,Odogwuakataka please my knees is on ground begging for your forgiveness and so sorry for everything please, it will not repeat again and I didn't do it to try you in any thing, please forgive me sir, more light to your path

Sir please, please and please am so sorry, try to take me back as a prodigal son, you're my father and father of all of us in this group, you have save many souls in this generation, sir please and please forgive me

Blink:
Odogwuakataka the only great one and mouth piece of God's and goddess,, please sir sorry for taking you back. In one of your last topics you talk about if someone want to be successful in life he/she need to appeals to his/her Chi from his home land, so my question is that can I be in Lagos and appeals my Chi here in Lagos or is it most I go back to my home land

Chidi:
Prince in in Abuja, how can I get the Ofo stick and edo

Daniel:
Honestly, I got mine now from one of our monitors cos I realized what some sell here in Abuja as ofo sticks are fake

AD-TECH:
Odogwu akataka, ekelem gi, I feel stupid for not have known you or this group for long, I don't know what I'm searching on Facebook before I saw this page i can't tell how and when, wish I have known this group for long , would have been a better person than I am, may God bless you for the wisdom and knowledge he gave you which you decided to use for humanity. Odogwu I'm taking by faith that you re my godfather spiritual father and my mentor from now , odogwu my life is messed up, people do see me as a rich man but only me knows that sometimes to eat is war, people do see me as one on top in my carrier but only me knows am managing to get just food , odogwu akataka biko nnam I will like to have private discussions with you , please my lord find mercy on your son and give me attention.
Re: All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by bunbit23: 5:50am On Nov 10, 2018
T
Re: All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by ObiGod79: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Odogwuakataka the eyes of gods , please I have been suffering from disappointment,rise and fall,if i get job to start the job I have problem, if I get money and invested all go, if Iam able to do work at end they will be paying me penny penny, I been to many church for deliverance everything is still The same, I was told that I have a call from God which means Agwu in Igbo , please should I do ,they said that I am great but I'm suffering. I need your advice and help.
Re: All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by donlalatwo: 5:23am On Feb 23, 2020
Please I have this spiritual wife that keeps disturbing me... I need help... How do I get rid of it?
Re: All You Need To Know About Agwụ Ikenga Temple by donlalatwo: 5:25am On Feb 23, 2020
Odogwuakataka... Please, how do I get your phone number, I need to speak with you, I have this spiritual wife that keeps disturbing me and scattering most of my business..... How do I go about it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Relationship Between Madness And Laughing? / Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba / Is 'kanye' An Igbo Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.