Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

SEX: Men, Are U Satisfying Your Woman In Bed? Ladies, Are U Satisfied By Ur Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX: Men, Are U Satisfying Your Woman In Bed? Ladies, Are U Satisfied By Ur Man? (524 Views)

It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It / Can U Stand By Ur Wife Even When She's Carrying Another Man's Pregnancy? / I Have Destroy So Many Men During Sex-men Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX: Men, Are U Satisfying Your Woman In Bed? Ladies, Are U Satisfied By Ur Man? by randirandor(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2018
A lot have been said about men who after three to five minutes, ejaculates and that is the end. They sleep off shortly after and which can be so annoying to women. I also understand that alot of women have not reached orgasm after many years of having sex.

Not forgetting that the ladies of nowadays love sex more than our mothers. When in action, they tell you, Baby, harder! harder!! harder!!!, faster! faster!! faster!!! Give it to me, yes! yes!! yes!!! Are you tired? Continue.... If you are not strong enough, my brother.....Hmmm..... The Lord is my shepherd.

Are men not doing enough to satisfy women in bed?

Ladies, let us know if your man is satisfying you.
Re: SEX: Men, Are U Satisfying Your Woman In Bed? Ladies, Are U Satisfied By Ur Man? by golor(m): 8:11am On Oct 01, 2018
I used to be that selfish when it comes to sex. An ex said that to me after break up. Was in a chat with her after break up, then I asked her my bad side, she said I am to selfish when it comes to sex. That when ever I am satisfied I just get up. And, when ever she wants it, I do pretend I ain't seeing her signal but when I need she do allow me. Well, I could remember just one night she came around and was very in need of it but guess what I was down not to strong for that...... I guess she pick offence cause it could tell over her.. Funny enough me and my current babe do share facebook password and she happens to be online when me and my said ex was on the chat she read all........ Our chat

But ever since then I have learnt my lesson, I make sure my baby gets it when ever she wants and I make sure she get satisfied. Often time she be the one to say I am tired or she makes the girlie funny talk on bed....

Some that are always fresh are;

I receive : she once said that when...

Mention my name slowly; Golor Golor Golor

And: why is it so sweet?

The harder and faster are normal

But, I notice, she do say this when cuming......

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God, This Wedding Photo Ehh / Virginity. / God Is Good Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.