Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It (4370 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by 3lovelyflowers(f): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2022
It's nonsensical to spend so much on sex - men please stop it.

I always wanted to write about this but lack of time was a challenge. So in reaction to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7429886/some-girls-now-shamelessly-into

let me hurriedly do this.

I know people would say is it your money? But I think sometimes a person can be stupid without knowing he's stupid. Someone needs to tell him.

I work in a big hotel, a 5-star hotel that big and rich people come to patronize and it's sad to see how men allow sex to control them in such a sad way.

I'm privy to most important information around the hotel and I can tell you men pay girls as much as N1 million to sleep with them for just a night. I don't want to start citing instances but one because of a particular girl.

She was paid N700k for just a night by a politician. In addition, the man paid for extra 3 nights for her to stay in the hotel after which he left. The excitement made her to share the gist with us, brought out 50k and shared with us (some of the hotel staff)

There are so many other instances like that where girls collect another person's annual earning by just opening her legs for a man in one night.

This is money that could be put to good use - community project, scholarship, financial empowerment, helping the needy and so on. These men have poor neighbors surrounding them in their streets. They have young people who do not have something doing and need empowment. Poverty is not from their community and Nigeria at large. Sadly, these men prefer to lavish this money on girls that go round sleeping with different men each night.

As a woman working in such a hotel, the temptation is never easy for me seeing such money but thanks to God I never fell for it for once. I have had guests who came to me with 200k proposal if I can spend the night with them or even to allow them have sex with me just once but I declined, even with my meagre salary. I'm not bragging.

My point here is that, some men have allowed sex to control their minds such that they now "stupidly" spend on sex instead of channeling the money to helping their poor neighbours and the society at large. If I were to be rich (as a man or woman), I would definitely not spend money this way.

To me, I don't see much in sex that someone should be losing his senses over. Men please, you can do better. Don't prioritize sex.

It's pure stupidity spending 50k and above on a hookup/runsgirl/prostitute/sidechick for just a night. Rather, impact the life of those around you positively.

Thank you.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Boogyman557: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool This topic make SENTENCES well well..

As for me... I no de spend 2much on ASHAWOO..

5h or 1k, I don NACK ASHAWOO come back house jeje..

Enter lekki, u go see 15 girls living in a single room..

Tell me, waiting be der job, der job na ASHAWOO..

yesterday I JAZZ in PEKAS hotel for ikeja opebi..

NaSo girls de rush me like say I be burna boy..

Guys! na December we de enter so ooo..

Make u no say bag of rice don cost pass one plot of land for ikorodu!

spend wisely..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Hollybratt(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2022
Coming from a rungirl
grin

1 Share

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by MarketDispatch: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2022
3lovelyflowers:

I always wanted to write about this but lack of
It's pure stupidity spending 50k and above on a hookup/runsgirl/prostitute/sidechick for just a night. Rather, impact the life of those around you positively.

Thank you.

The men are not paying high amount just for the sex, they are paying for the privacy /secrecy involved and to be maintained.

2 Likes

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by thesicilian: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2022
Everything you say is true, op. The fact that you are female even gives more credence to it.
I'll encourage you to maintain your integrity pls, your type is a dying breed. Seeing a girl who is not moved by "easy money" is like seeing a unicorn.

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by 2Radii: 8:46am On Nov 13, 2022
3lovelyflowers:

I always wanted to write about this but lack of time was a challenge. So in reaction to this thread........, let me hurriedly do this.

I know people would say is it your money? But I think sometimes a person can be stupid without knowing he's stupid. Someone needs to tell him.

I work in a big hotel, a 5-star hotel that big and rich people come to patronize and it's sad to see how men allow sex to control them in such a sad way.

I'm privy to most important information around the hotel and I can tell you men pay girls as much as N1 million to sleep with them for just a night. I don't want to start citing instances but one because of a particular girl.

She was paid N700k for just a night by a politician. In addition, the man paid for extra 3 nights for her to stay in the hotel after which he left. The excitement made her to share the gist with us, brought out 50k and shared with us (some of the hotel staff)

There are so many other instances like that where girls collect another person's annual earning by just opening her legs for a man in one night.

This is money that could be put to good use - community project, scholarship, financial empowerment, helping the needy and so on. These men have poor neighbors surrounding them in their streets. They have young people who do not have something doing and need empowment. Poverty is not from their community and Nigeria at large. Sadly, these men prefer to lavish this money on girls that go round sleeping with different men each night.

As a woman working in such a hotel, the temptation is never easy for me seeing such money but thanks to God I never fell for it for once. I have had guests who came to me with 200k proposal if I can spend the night with them or even to allow them have sex with me just once but I declined, even with my meagre salary. I'm not bragging.

My point here is that, some men have allowed sex to control their minds such that they now "stupidly" spend on sex instead of channeling the money to helping their poor neighbours and the society at large. If I were to be rich (as a man or woman), I would definitely not spend money this way.

To me, I don't see much in sex that someone should be losing his senses over. Men please, you can do better. Don't prioritize sex.

Thank you.

Me that having sex is like work, heinous job for me, na me go con use 20k have sex...for wetin na.

God forbid bad tin in my life

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Resourcesswift: 8:47am On Nov 13, 2022
Is it your money?
Let me spend my money in peace
Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Sammy101111(m): 8:47am On Nov 13, 2022
Only God will save some men

Na some men make some woman the way they are today

19 Likes

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Illegal1(m): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Isoryt...
Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Princess80(f): 8:48am On Nov 13, 2022
Sex could either be gotten through emotional attachment or through transaction.

People could pay $80,000 for just sex, others could go as little as $100.

It all depends on the lady whose service you are paying for or how deep is the man's pocket.

People could spend a lot to have their sexual fantasies.
There are people who go on sex tourism and could spend thousands of dollars just to get laid by a different race.

7 Likes

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Carmanbiz: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 13, 2022
3lovelyflowers:

I always wanted to write about this but lack of time was a challenge. So in reaction to this thread........, let me hurriedly do this.

Thank you.
Awww
Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Bbjo: 8:50am On Nov 13, 2022
Mmm na true talk be dis. Well done

2 Likes

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by brain54(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2022
Sex is overated Abeg…

Some people will go to any length just for a few minutes of pleasure. It’s a shame actually.

Many causes. But most times I blame the guys. No demand no supply. Simple economics. Some guys pay such huge amounts just to massage their ego.

If to say na only me…

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Eyesstone(f): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2022
Following
Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by 3lovelyflowers(f): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2022
brain54:
Sex is overated Abeg…

Some people will go to any length just for a few minutes of pleasure. It’s a shame actually.

Many causes. But most times I blame the guys. Some guys pay such huge amounts just to massage their ego.

Just to massage ego?
Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by brain54(m): 9:01am On Nov 13, 2022
3lovelyflowers:

Just to massage ego?
Sure…
Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Princess80(f): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2022
brain54:

Sure…
I believe its all about their sexual fantasies rather.

I had a friend who told me she would like to rent a boat, sail away from the shore and would have sex in the middle of the sea.

I was like "giiirrrl, thats poseidon's territory

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Calibrator: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2022
Never tell a person how to spend his/her hard earned/ill gotten money..... Where will the fun in life come from if everyone becomes wise?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by greenermodels: 9:14am On Nov 13, 2022
As a man, satisfying a woman in bed is a physically and mentally demanding work, so why should I pay for it instead of her paying me? ill gotten wealth is the primary cause of this nonsense, few hardworking men would doll out even 10k to spend a few hours with a lady, it doesn't make sense.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Flamemignon1(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2022
I thought we left sex shaming back in 2012

1 Like

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Blakjewelry(m): 9:23am On Nov 13, 2022
3lovelyflowers:

I always wanted to write about this but lack of time was a challenge. So in reaction to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7429886/some-girls-now-shamelessly-into

Thank you.
Welcome to a world were the first the black man thinks is sex, the brain is like a computer it is programmable plus it adapt to certain style of use, the more we focus on sex the more we want it that is why we as black are not productive. You hardly see group of guys talking without women as the major topics. I think we have a very big problem.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Joeev: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2022
3lovelyflowers:

Thank you.
God bless you for this my sister.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by holocron: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2022
You are saying the men should spend the money on the less privileged. The men paying the girls for sex, are they not helping the less privileged? Or are the girls not among the less privileged? What you should be worrying about is if the girls are using the monies for something useful.

If you like no take your share, after all is said and done, na six feet under the ground for all.

1 Like

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2022
3lovelyflowers:

Thank you.

Well said. How do I connect with you pls?

1 Like

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by SenecaTheYonger: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2022
Calibrator:
Never tell a person how to spend his/her hard earned/ill gotten money..... Where will the fun in life come from if everyone becomes wise?

You dumb Bleep. Those are not hard earned money. They're gotten easily. What do politicians do that is so hard? To steal public fund is now hard earned? Omo, Nigerians are something else.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Calibrator: 9:35am On Nov 13, 2022
Kids... They don't read!
SenecaTheYonger:

You dumb Bleep. Those are not hard earned money. They're gotten easily. What do politicians do that is so hard? To steal public fund is now hard earned? Omo, Nigerians are something else.

3 Likes

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Crystalom3(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2022
MarketDispatch:

The men are not paying high amount just for the sex, they are paying for the privacy /secrecy involved and to be maintained.
always that one guy who thinks he's wise but always vomiting trash.

They are paying for the sex and nothing more.

Which Kain yeye privacy and secrecy? 0

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by underpinna: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2022
If you don't pay for the sex, you might
1. Not taken serious
2. Spend long time in trying to get the bani
The only option na ashawo but then, difficult for Christian boys.
All men pay for kpekus one way or the other, big sum or small amount.

2 Likes

Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by Quality20(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2022
u de look for Ladies trouble
Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2022
holocron:
You are saying the men should spend the money on the less privileged. The men paying the girls for sex, are they not helping the less privileged? Or are the girls not among the less privileged? What you should be worrying about is if the girls are using the monies for something useful.

If you like no take your share, after all is said and done, na six feet under the ground for all.
it is wrong that's why our country is so twisted & backward, the family unit completely destroyed because of this thing.

If u wanna help the less privileged must it be through this thing? Op is not saying fucking is wrong. Ofcourse it is our natural right.

What he is that splashing such amount is wrong. It has a multiplier effect of destroying the value system. It mocks and rubbishes the girls who choose to do legit work.

These monies they are even splashing is mostly I'll gotten, looted, stolen, embezzled funds.

Check it out na, does it make sense? If someone daughter is seeking for a job or appointment letter, the person daughter will be mandated to Bleep even guys are not left out shocked shocked Bleep Bleep Bleep! Wetin?

The economy is not bouyant bcoz money is not circulating, why? Because such money or cash has been stash by these same guys in geepee tanks, sockaways, farms, bunkers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Peeping At My MD Laps Yesterday At Work / Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) / Can You Marry a Human Clone? (lab produced)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.