Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election (41438 Views)

Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' / PDP Deceitful Cabal Has Held Delta Down Since 1999 – Ogboru / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Efewestern: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
mamuzoOMAH:
make i simply give u idea. delta north are the anioma's. delta central. majorly urhobos, then itsekiri and a little part of the ijaws. found in warri north. then delta south is occupied by the isoko's and the ijaws. hope you understand?

Wrong!

Delta Central is 100% Urhobo, Delta South is being shared by Isoko, itsekiri, Urhobo(The Urhobos in Delta south occupies Warri South local government area) and Ijaws.

Warri north is not in Delta Central but Delta south and it's being dominated by the itsekiri's.

2 Likes

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Even people that use to vote for him, won’t vote for him cause of APC . His desperation is irritating to everyone. He doesn’t wanna climb any lather, delta has its own personal structure, u can’t just be the governor of delta state, he thinks he is above that system, he will loose woefully, hv no single doubt about that.. Delta is doing so well atm n can’t be taken backward!! Ogboru doesn’t mean well. As rich as he is he hasn’t developed his village, okowa is the one doing every thing there, that alone says a lot about him, but he keeps buying governorship form, doesn’t even care about the polities in his village, who is fooling who. No reasonable deltan will vote for that man .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by mamuzoOMAH(m): 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Awoo88:

Isekiri team up orhobu and ijaw irrelevant (people with six LG) You don't know Delta state
at all. from what he has been writing so far
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by fratermathy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
mamuzoOMAH:
make i simply give u idea. delta north are the anioma's. delta central. majorly urhobos, then itsekiri and a little part of the ijaws. found in warri north. then delta south is occupied by the isoko's and the ijaws. hope you understand?

Make una take am easy na. You want my phone to blow up with the ignorance you exude?

Since ignorance is not a physical challenge, I'll advise you to cure it by stimulating yourself positively.

However, let me contribute a little to your life by educating you. Delta Central is 100% Urhobo. Delta South is 30% Itsekiri, 40% Isoko, 25% Ijaw and 5% Urhobo.

Now, tell me "deegwo" for educating you free of charge...

2 Likes

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by fratermathy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Efewestern:

Wrong!

Delta Central is 100% Urhobo, Delta South is being shared by Isoko, itsekiri, Urhobo(The Urhobos in Delta south occupies Warri South local government area) and Ijaws.

Warri north is not in Delta Central but Delta south and it's being dominated by the itsekiri's.

Urhobos are also in Patani LGA in Delta South.

3 Likes

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by senatordave1(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
stargyall:
sad take a look at this? APC isn’t the way forward in delta state, everyone knows that . This comment is the reason deltans won’t vote for him. 25% of deltas money to buhari ? To do what? Rubbish!! Please I didn’t come here to argue ,, Anything apart from APC
Mr illiterate,i meant 25% of delta votes.you should have used your discretionary and intuitive abilities to fill in the blanks.since you cant,it shows your not a deltan.deltans are the most educated in the ss/se and among top 5 in nigeria.even the few that are not educated reason very sharply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Efewestern: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
fratermathy:

Make una take am easy na. You want my phone to blow up with the ignorance you exude?

Since ignorance is not a physical challenge, I'll advise you to cure it by stimulating yourself positively.

However, let me contribute a little to your life by educating you. Delta Central is 100% Urhobo. Delta South is 30% Itsekiri, 40% Isoko, 25% Ijaw and 5% Urhobo.

Lol, you go fear na.. nothing I never read today.. lol.. more bomb coming.. hold on oniovo

2 Likes

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Efewestern: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
stargyall:
... As rich as he is he hasn’t developed his village ..

So where is your village, cous I'm 100% sure Abraka is far developed than the bush you came out from, is he the governor of the state to provide basic amenities?, why are you people like this na

1 Like

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
senatordave1:

Mr illiterate,i meant 25% of delta votes.you should have used your discretionary and intuitive abilities to fill in the blanks.since you cant,it shows your not a deltan.deltans are the most educated in the ss/se and among top 5 in nigeria.even the few that are not educated reason very sharply
idiot u would hv indicated that!! APC are thieves So that’s the first that came to mind!! N with this additional comment from u, ur previous comment sound more senseless!! Ur foolish Oga!! Very very foolish!! Ur head no correct at all!!! I take God beg you, no use that ur dirty hand type any nonsense give me!! No be u carry me come narialand! Bye bye
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
Efewestern:

So where is your village, cous I'm 100% sure Abraka is far developed than the bush you came out from, is he the governor of the state to provide basic amenities?, why are you people like this na
stop it!! Don’t sound dumb just so u support rubbish!! This is a governor aspirant for heaven sake!! I never said abraka wasn’t developed,, it’s okay, just said ur brother ogboru has done nothing for u people.

1 Like

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by senatordave1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
stargyall:
idiot u would hv indicated that!! APC are thieves So that’s the first that came to mind!! N with this additional comment from u, ur previous comment sound more senseless!! Ur foolish Oga!! Very very foolish!! Ur head no correct at all!!! I take God beg you, no use that ur dirty hand type any nonsense give me!! No be u carry me come narialand! Bye bye
Thank you for justifying my comments concerning you,i was correct afterall.

1 Like

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
senatordave1:

Thank you for justifying my comments concerning you,i was correct afterall.
yes goooooooo

1 Like

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by senatordave1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
fratermathy:

Sorry to counter you sir.how can isokos with 2 lgas amounting to 350,000 be 40% of delta north which has 1.3million inhabitants? Dont you think the ijaws who inhabit most parts of burutu,bomadi,patani and a large part of warri south west are more populous followed by the itsekiris with isoko's being last? Moreover,i meet more delta ijaws and itsekiris than isokos
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by ladygudhead(f): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Yes oh bro, The people's General Great Ogboru. He's always a winner, he always win in every election in delta state.

Since 2001, he won against Chief Ibori 2001, he won against Uduaghan 2007, and he also won against Okowa 2015 but bcz of the PDP way in rigging election, they denied him of the seat.

But thank God he's now on the wining side and with the force of PMB, IG Idris and INEC,his victory is sure no

doubt.
You done spoil everything bro.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by fratermathy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
senatordave1:

Sorry to counter you sir.how can isokos with 2 lgas amounting to 350,000 be 40% of delta north which has 1.3million inhabitants? Dont you think the ijaws who inhabit most parts of burutu,bomadi,patani and a large part of warri south west are more populous followed by the itsekiris with isoko's being last? Moreover,i meet more delta ijaws and itsekiris than isokos

Delta South, I said. I don't know what brought Delta North into this. Try and re-read.

Ijaws may not be not as populous as you think. Isokos have the obvious numerical strength in Delta South, with over 1 million strong population spread in both LGAs. Ijaws only exclusively occupy Burutu and Bomadi LGAs. They share Patani and Warri South West with other groups. Read up on this. Isokos are the third most populous group in Delta State, after Urhobos and Enuani Igbos. That figure you gave for Isoko's population may only be for one of the LGAs, if true. You don't meet Isokos that often because they hardly leave their region and even when they do, they are virtually indistinguishable from Urhobos except you can tell the difference or if they tell you.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Martin0(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
ladygudhead:
You done spoil everything bro.

na wa for you oogrin how ur side nagrin
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Efewestern: 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
senatordave1:

The Two Isoko local government are densely populated, unlike the areas occupied by the Ijaw's and itsekiri's, another fact is that of all the warri local governments, Warri south is the LGA with the highest population, and Urhobo occupies a large part of that Local government area, leaving the other parts to the Itsekiri's and ijaw's.

Patani, Bomadi and Burutu can't be compared to Isoko North and Isoko South.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by senatordave1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
fratermathy:

Delta South, I said. I don't know what brought Delta North into this. Try and re-read.

Ijaws may not be not as populous as you think. Isokos have the obvious numerical strength in Delta South, with over 1 million strong population spread in both LGAs. Ijaws only exclusively occupy Burutu and Bomadi LGAs. They share Patani and Warri South West with other groups. Read up on this. Isokos are the third most populous group in Delta State, after Urhobos and Enuani Igbos. That figure you gave for Isoko's population may only be for one of the LGAs, if true. You don't meet Isokos that often because they hardly leave their region and even when they do, they are virtually indistinguishable from Urhobos except you can tell the difference or if they tell you.
Sorry,i meant delta south.i was in a hurry to type the message,am multitasking currently.

1 Like

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by ladygudhead(f): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Martin0:

na wa for you oogrin how ur side nagrin
my kaba bam o. homeland nor too pure 4 my side jor. Hw ur end?
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Shugavee(f): 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
Odioko1:

Ekpà. (Fool)
Ogunu, Ejeba, Agbarha, Okere-Urhobo etc in warri, belong to who? You will just come online to say rubbish.
r u even okay?? U just tag me to fight? R u normal? Did u read the previous message, did I say urhobo ain’t in Warri? What the meaning of this useless mention? Something is most definitely wrong with you.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by senatordave1(m): 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
Efewestern:

The Two Isoko local government are densely populated, unlike the areas occupied by the Ijaw's and itsekiri's, another fact is that of all the warri local governments, Warri south is the LGA with the highest population, and Urhobo occupies a large part of that Local government area, leaving the other parts to the Itsekiri's and ijaw's.

Patani, Bomadi and Burutu can't be compared to Isoko North and Isoko South.
According to the population census isoko north has about 235,000 people while isoko south has 120,000 so am confused how they outnumber others.burutu has over 200,000 people and is a federal constituency on its own.if you add patani and bomadi populations to burutu it will be more than that of the isokos.i havent even added the ijaws in in warri south west.so im at sea.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Martin0(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
ladygudhead:
my kaba bam o. homeland nor too pure 4 my side jor. Hw ur end?

omo my side just shigban anyhow, u just con forget your boy make him dey alone abi
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by fratermathy(m): 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
senatordave1:

Sorry,i meant delta south.i was in a hurry to type the message,am multitasking currently.

It's okay. Isoko actually has more population than Ijaw. The only Ijaw LGA with significant population in Delta is Burutu. The others are sparsely populated. This contrasts with the two Isoko LGAs that are well peopled. I know you got your original figure from the 2006 census but that number is shaky at best. You can estimate the real population from the number of voters in the region and this gives you a better look at their population, knowing full well that not all of them are even registered voters.

If you have a contrary argument, I'd love to hear it.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by ladygudhead(f): 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
Vu
Martin0:

omo my side just shigban anyhow, u just con forget your boy make him dey alone abi
no oo, u nor gree me forget na...m jst on a low key dear.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by fratermathy(m): 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
senatordave1:

According to the population census isoko north has about 235,000 people while isoko south has 120,000 so am confused how they outnumber others.burutu has over 200,000 people and is a federal constituency on its own.if you add patani and bomadi populations to burutu it will be more than that of the isokos.i havent even added the ijaws in in warri south west.so im at sea.

^^^^My previous post addresses this.

Never use the 2006 census to judge Nigeria's population. Even the Federal government doesn't use it anymore. They estimate based on registered voters, GSM subscribers and other statistical sources. That is how we have arrived at 180 million Nigerians, against the 140million that the 2006 population census presented.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Efewestern: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
senatordave1:

According to the 2006 population census

Patani ... 67,391
Burutu 207,977
Bomadi ... 86,016

Now below was the 2006 population census of isoko
Isoko North 143,559
Isoko South 235,147

Do the maths
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Martin0(m): 12:04am On Oct 02, 2018
ladygudhead:
Vu no oo, u nor gree me forget na...m jst on a low key dear.

eheh OK oo,grin mehn I surprise as i see you dey online oogrin
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by senatordave1(m): 12:09am On Oct 02, 2018
fratermathy:

It's okay. Isoko actually has more population than Ijaw. The only Ijaw LGAs with significant population in Delta is Burutu. The others are sparsely populated. This contrasts with the two Isoko LGAs that are well peopled. I know you got your original figure from the 2006 census but that number is shaky at best. You can estimate the real population from the number of voters in the region and this gives you a better look at their population, knowing full well that not all of them are even registered voters.

If you have a contrary argument, I'd love to hear it.
Your right but the voters population in delta south is usually over bloated and inflated by pdp to perpetuate themselves in power so i wont rely on that.thats one of the ways they use in rigging out ogboru.so all the stats are complicated at best
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by senatordave1(m): 12:12am On Oct 02, 2018
Efewestern:

According to the 2006 population census

Patani ... 67,391
Burutu 207,977
Bomadi ... 86,016

Now below was the 2006 population census of isoko
Isoko North 143,559
Isoko South 235,147

Do the maths
If you add the ijaws of warri,they should slightly outnumber the isokos.again,the deltans i meet are mostly urhobos,aniomas,itsekiris or ijaws.i seldom meet isokos.mind you,i always ask about ethnicity whenever i meet deltans.i have a predilection for ethnography/ethnology
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Awoo88: 1:43am On Oct 02, 2018
fratermathy:

Actually you deserves some pity. Look at the nonsense you have being posting. Being arrogantly ignorant and stupid. Still have the moral guy to call others ignorant. You need help. You twist version of Delta only exist in your mind
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Odioko1(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2018
Shugavee:
r u even okay?? U just tag me to fight? R u normal? Did u read the previous message, did I say urhobo ain’t in Warri? What the meaning of this useless mention? Something is most definitely wrong with you.

You are definitely an Ekpâ.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Amberon1: 8:33am On Oct 02, 2018
Honestly, Ogboru doesn't need to rig elections to win in Delta State. He just needs free and fair elections and a flawless victory will be guaranteed.
Efewestern:

Buhari should just guarantee a free and fair election in the state, They will be disappointed, I'm even more surprised that majority of them are not even after better leader, they just want the status quo to continue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Umahi Distributes Made-In-Ebonyi Rice To Workers For Christmas (pics) / Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.