Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election (41440 Views)

Ogboru The APC Governorship Candidate Buhari Called 'APC Presidential Candidate' / PDP Deceitful Cabal Has Held Delta Down Since 1999 – Ogboru / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Amberon1: 8:35am On Oct 02, 2018
Ijaw and Itsekiris have a more in common with the urhobos than they do the aniomas. In fact they have nothing in common with you lots.

@ the bolded, if so then why have you been crying on this thread?
aniomafirstson:

No
same way they don't have anything in common with urhobo

your ogboru has always been a loser grin

ijaws and itsekiris have nothing to lose voting for anioma and I think an ijaw man is a deputy to okowa.

I repeat ogboru only has delta central but don't forget ibori is PDP.

Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Deltatoto: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2018
coldFLARES1:
On his strength alone, Uduaghan could have passed as a featherweight in the election that pitted him against Ogboru, but for the twin fact that that the shared commitment from members of the PDP in various positions of advantage /authority /influence meant that they had more to lose and therefore rallied to deliver the victory for the PDP.

The second fact being that the DPP could not muster the resources to deploy agents around the state, thus leaving room for fabricated results from a lotta polling units. Recall, the magical results from Warri North?

Personally, my best wishes are for Ogboru's success at the polls, but quite a bunch has to be done to make that materialise and thankfully it is starting with him being the candidate of the party that controls the central government.
so true bro
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by samwash(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Glink2018:

Yoloba commenting on deltan affairs... You think say nah Amala and ewedu we dey talk about?

Do you know the dynamic of deltan politics?

Buhari has an alliance with other parties that was why he could emerge as the president after 3 failed attempt.
Whose party will have alliance with APC

Who dis one dey call Yoruba?
So you go fit find delta person for Yoruba land.
You nor kwn any thing.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by ladygudhead(f): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2018
Martin0:

eheh OK oo,grin mehn I surprise as i see you dey online oogrin
me too, i surprise for myself too o. Lol.
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by Martin0(m): 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
ladygudhead:
me too, i surprise for myself too o. Lol.

wayo girlgrin
Re: Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election by totallipo: 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zara Gift Onyinye Identifies With Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader / Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.