Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland (495 Views)

Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / How Many Likes And Shares Have Gotten On Nairaland / Meeting His Parents For The First Time: How To Win Their Heart Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
As for me, I joined NL in 2016 and currently, I've 158likes and 41shares cheesy what about you. Let see the nairalander with the highest number of likes and shares. Let have fun, my people.
Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by painbrain(m): 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
cry1

6 Likes

Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by samysmoothfresh: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is the kind of "fun" you want to have?

#spits

Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by frbona: 4:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
This is the kind of "fun" you want to have?

#spits
you a sadist or something?

1 Like

Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by frbona: 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Joined August 2017
3715 total likes and 199 total shares

2 Likes

Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by Springsdy456958(m): 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
painbrain:
cry1
I just gave you one like. Making it 2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by samysmoothfresh: 4:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
frbona:
you a sadist or something?
who wants to know?

Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by delugajackson: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
What's really the essence if you can't cash it out at the nearest ATM?

I run out of cash sometimes and always wished I could convert my numerous likes to raw cash. #Life of a Nairalander.

4 Likes

Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by Shegzy8(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
painbrain:
cry1

Making 3... But I sabi say na psychology u use

1 Like

Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by MrSensor(m): 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
detailers have arrived.

Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by Excallibur(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
painbrain:
cry1
U've got 4 now
Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by painbrain(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Springsdy456958:
I just gave you one like. Making it 2.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2018

Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
delugajackson:

I run out of cash sometimes and always wished I could convert my numerous likes to raw cash. #Life of a Nairalander.
I will speak to seun regarding this, don't worry grin

1 Like

Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by LaDolceVida(f): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
deIugajackson:

1 Like

Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Fun Time : How Many Likes And Shares Have You Gotten Since You Join Nairaland by frbona: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin
samysmoothfresh:

who wants to know?

(1) (Reply)

Bald And Falling/pulling Hair? Fight It / Replying Thread : Why Do Most Ugly Women Have Bad Characters / NYSC Member Gets Engaged During Her Passing Out Parade In Ebonyi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.