Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Do Guys Fight Over Cheating Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Fight Over Cheating Girls? (482 Views)

Hookup Lady And Client In Intense Fight Over Payment Dispute (photos) / Guys Lets Expose Those Cheating Girls / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Guys Fight Over Cheating Girls? by Donmedrac: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2018
I see some ladies fighting each other over a guy and calling the other boyfriend snatcher etc..

As for me,if I catch my girl cheating on me I'll just leave her jelejele no quarrel,no insult, no fighting..

In fact me and the guy will become closer so that he'll tell me his secrets on how he toasted her..

No time for fighting over girls

4 Likes

Re: Do Guys Fight Over Cheating Girls? by Lonestar124: 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
What if she's your wife?
Re: Do Guys Fight Over Cheating Girls? by Donmedrac: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lonestar124:
What if she's your wife?
if she have kids for me.. she can go and I'll raise the kids..

If she hasn't given birth I'll drag her out
Re: Do Guys Fight Over Cheating Girls? by Aditii(f): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
If the pussy is bomb enough wink
Re: Do Guys Fight Over Cheating Girls? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Aditii:
If the pussy is bomb enough wink

Wrong ...
Re: Do Guys Fight Over Cheating Girls? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
If you catch your girl cheating ...you don't go after the man she cheating with . That don't make no sense .

If you fighting over a cheating woman that don't make no sense .

Be a man ...grow some balls I say .

(1) (Reply)

The Ladies_what You Need To Know About The Vagina! / How Much Sex?..... / She Demand 50k From Me For Xmas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.