Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race (21902 Views)

Kwara PDP Primary: Bolaji Abdullahi Speaks On Being ‘betrayed’ By Saraki / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by maestroferdi: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
seunmsg:

Saraki will be demystified in the coming election. This is not a dream but what will happen based on current political trend. PDP lost in 2015 after 16 years of uninterrupted rule. Saraki's time is up and next year will mark a departure from the unenviable past for the people if Kwara state.
Unfortunately for you Kwara will not be a staggered election so there will be no earmarked police presence and Amina Zakari to help rig the election...
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by miqos02(m): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
Good
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by duscollins: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
seunmsg:

Saraki will be demystified in the coming election. This is not a dream but what will happen based on current political trend. PDP lost in 2015 after 16 years of uninterrupted rule. Saraki's time is up and next year will mark a departure from the unenviable past for the people if Kwara state.

PDP lost 2015 in Kwara, was Saraki in PDP by then? He left PDP in 2014 and converted the structure to APC and won overwhelmingly. It appears u have gone mad before, better go and rehabilitate ur damaged brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
seunmsg:
Atunwa is the anointed candidate. Sadly for Bolaji Abdullahi, his loyalty and asslicking counted for nothing. Hopefully, Senator Shaba Lafiaji who will eventually lose and other aggrieved losers can move to APC after the primary. It is time to end the Saraki dynasty in Kwara.
Shaba na liability o, we don't want him
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by Sohot1(m): 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
It's Kwara North's turn to produce Governor after having Kwara Central rule for 12years and Kwara South rule for 8year since return of democracy. Kwara North represented by Shaaba should be given ticket or I see the downfall of Saraki
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by landmark86: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

That guy is sound, used to watch him on Sunrise daily but no longer watching the program as dstv compact no they show the program. For now I don't see anybody that can beat PDP. I schooled in Ilorin, its not going to happen bro.

Bros wake up you only school in Ilorin while many wia born and brought up ovadia yet dey believe he can be defeated.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by carammel(f): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
No one saw Atunwa coming,I heard about lafiagi though.
Anyways I am waiting for APC primaries.
Sai APC
Sai Yamani

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by IsaAbubakar: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
cilicmarin will be so sad now
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by madridsta007(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
seunmsg:
Atunwa is the anointed candidate. Sadly for Bolaji Abdullahi, his loyalty and asslicking counted for nothing. Hopefully, Senator Shaba Lafiaji who will eventually lose and other aggrieved losers can move to APC after the primary. It is time to end the Saraki dynasty in Kwara.

If you are into politics you would have first grasped that the quiet stepping down of Bolaji Abdullahi without the attendant shameful mudslinging that is Tinubu-APC and Ambode-APC factions should tell you that Saraki and Bolaji must have had some discussions about this before it happened.

While no interest is permanent in politics, it’s mlre likely that APC and Lagos go on a burst than it to happen in Saraki controlled PDP for the primary reason that Kwara is smaller and less strategic in comparison to Lagos— this is very basic.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by NigeriaBam: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

That guy is sound, used to watch him on Sunrise daily but no longer watching the program as dstv compact no they show the program. For now I don't see anybody that can beat PDP. I schooled in Ilorin, its not going to happen bro.
Chairman...

Please park well.... please when kwaran or ilorite are talking, outsider should mute/silent.... You schooled in ilorin for short period...

i'm from ilorin ... born in ilorin .... live in ilorin.... Please dont intervene ....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by bilulu(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
seunmsg:
you want to end Saraki dynasty how about Tinubu dynasty? why not remove the log if wood from ur eyes bf pointing to another man's eye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
Tareq1105:

Atunwa will make him commissioner
Minister to commissioner in a state like Kwara? Not Lagos or Delta sef. Na wa you o
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by Gafar14(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

perhaps you school in Ilorin in the olden dayz l, you stil in l hold the undefeated impression of Saraki in Kwara. Come back now and see things yourself.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
bilulu:

you want to end Saraki dynasty how about Tinubu dynasty? why not remove the log if wood from ur eyes bf pointing to another man's eye
The saraki dynasty is older than the tinubu dynasty.the saraki dynasty started in is almost 40 years while the tinubu dynasty is almost 20 years old.therefore,let the saraki dynasty end first.again,the saraki dynasty is retrogressive,oppressive,evil and thuggish.it has dragged kwara backwards while that of tinubu though not perfect is far better as it has benefitted lagosians more.lagos is no 1 state while kwara is among the bottom states.compare the candidates tinubu produces to the thuggish and uncouth atunwa that saraki is fronting.

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by senatordave1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
Gafar14:
perhaps you school in Ilorin in the olden dayz l, you stil in l hold the undefeated impression of Saraki in Kwara. Come back now and see things yourself.
That guy claims to school everywhere in order to fit his warped narratives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by Zlatimi: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
seunmsg:

Saraki will be demystified in the coming election. This is not a dream but what will happen based on current political trend. PDP lost in 2015 after 16 years of uninterrupted rule. Saraki's time is up and next year will mark a departure from the unenviable past for the people of Kwara state.

The present APC in d state was just displaced by the NWC but here is d same party that wants to take over kwara
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2018
capitalzero:

orange and Apple are both fruits. If apc is lagos, kwara is pdp.
My Guy Over Reasoning Dey Do U..Beautiful Analogy
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by BeansAndBread(m): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

I'm from Kwara and Saraki is a goner

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by Wasky101: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
NigeriaBam:
Chaiiii... see bonus for APC in kwara State... I pray make Professor Oba Shuaib Abdulraheem win APC primary election... Oba is the only APC aspirate that can defeat Any Aspirate from PDP in kwara...

Useless Atuwa that can not treck/walk from Omoda roundabout to his family house (ile elewu-etu)... the person that can not identify there family house.

Atuwa one time commissioner of works, finance, one time speaker state assembly and two times member federal house of assembly... With all these positions nobody from his street benefit from him, talkless from his compound...

Useless Atuwa...

This Atuwa was one time London Taxi driver, if not Baba Saraki that brought him back home.

Abdulraheem oba is the wrongest candidate for any party. What he did in unilorin will never be forgotten. Why do we as a people forget things so fast. It took the court almost 20years to right his wrongs. Someone who couldn't manage a university you want to run a state?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by Calers: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
Am from kwara, Saraki is going to fail this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by slivertongue: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
shaba had his time in 1992, he fought oloye only 2return 2beg so he may lose &stil stay wit PDP &return 2d NASS
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by SarakiBukola: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
seunmsg:

Unfortunately for them, Saraki would simply keep making promises and NEVER give them the ticket.

Bolaji Abdullahi was deceived he practically had the ticket. Saraki doesnt want anyone to have a profile remotely close to his

Atunwa will win....Shaaba is wasting his time.

The aggrieved are going nowhere they fear Bukola too much
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
Tareq1105:

Atunwa will make him commissioner
dat serves bolaji right ���
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by naijajobx: 2:23am On Oct 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by NigeriaBam: 6:07am On Oct 02, 2018
Wasky101:

Abdulraheem oba is the wrongest candidate for any party. What he did in unilorin will never be forgotten. Why do we as a people forget things so fast. It took the court almost 20years to right his wrongs. Someone who couldn't manage a university you want to run a state?

Can you remember me what he did then?

and who is the Best aspirate??
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by bilulu(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

The saraki dynasty is older than the tinubu dynasty.the saraki dynasty started in is almost 40 years while the tinubu dynasty is almost 20 years old.therefore,let the saraki dynasty end first.again,the saraki dynasty is retrogressive,oppressive,evil and thuggish.it has dragged kwara backwards while that of tinubu though not perfect is far better as it has benefitted lagosians more.lagos is no 1 state while kwara is among the bottom states.compare the candidates tinubu produces to the thuggish and uncouth atunwa that saraki is fronting.
why do you guys like justifying what is bad? so Tinubu dynasty should also last 40 years before I should b broken? can you compare Lagos economy to other states? If only u guys will agree to open your eyes n see how Tinubu is raping u guys.... his companies don't pay tax yet his companies are collecting ur tax... u guys should swerve jor

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by Ugosample(m): 9:44am On Oct 02, 2018
seunmsg:

Saraki will be demystified in the coming election. This is not a dream but what will happen based on current political trend. PDP lost in 2015 after 16 years of uninterrupted rule. Saraki's time is up and next year will mark a departure from the unenviable past for the people of Kwara state.

it's like saying Tinubu will be demystified in Lagos too grin cheesy

Does that not sounf ridiculous to you?

1 Like

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by Ugosample(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2018
beejaay:

you want saraki dynasty to end in kwara but you are asslicking tinubu dynasty in lagos and a certified zombie for him...what a double faced hypocrite........if saraki dynasty should end then all godfathers dynasty should end including that of tinubu...

no mind that guy
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by Ugosample(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2018
Omeokachie:
"We want Saraki's dynasty to end in Kwara"

"We don't want Tinubu's dynasty to end in Lagos"

"PDP is wrong to present 75yrs old Useni as candidate"

"76yr old Buhari is the best for the country"

What can we do with BMCs biko nu? Who has bewitched these people?

no mind them
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race by ModsareChevres: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2018
Glink2018:

Ha! Kwara people, fulani want take over kwara state

Nah
Bolaji has Fulani ancestry.
Maybe that's why he was dropped.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud / Mojisola Adeyeye: I Was Shocked When Lawmakers Demanded Bribe, Threatened Me / Nigerians React To “Buhari Will Take 10m Nigerians Out Of Poverty In 10 Years”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.