Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,103 members, 7,867,168 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend (877 Views)

This Man Is All I Dreamed Of But I Am Stuck In My Relationship / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
My girlfriend came to visit me though I have other gurls I have dated but not serious relationship just to knack pkekus..yesternight till this morning I dreamed of a lady fighting her ..but I don't have issues with any lady since I left the last gurl I chop her pkekus..we ended up fighting at last..but we are still chatting till now no issues of fighting..the singlet my girlfriend wore yesternight black that was what she wore in the dream ..I was standing with her suddenly a lady came from behind and start punching her and she also face her,i was confuse . don't know what to do ..she gave her a punch in her stomach and also she too gave her own back,both holding their tummy .. someone came to separate them.. I woke up ..I later slept again with another dream seeing both of them fighting alongside the road .. someone still separate them...I don't understand till now.. please what does that dream interpret? The lady looks strange in the dream I don't know her..
Re: I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by Oluromantic: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
U didn't say if d woman fighting ur gf was one of those u dated or a new person entirely.
Re: I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oluromantic:
U didn't say if d woman fighting ur gf was one of those u dated or a new person entirely.
I can't recognize her in the dream ..she looks strange to me I mean the lady
Re: I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by LuciferKristi: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
I can't recognize her in the dream ..she looks strange to me I mean the lady

Her name is pocohantas.

Next time you sleep, keep an engagement ring at your bedside. She'll flee and never return.

Demons are exorcised using objects they can never own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by joceey(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Check yourself if you are not having a spiritual wife
Re: I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
joceey:
Check yourself if you are not having a spiritual wife
really...
Re: I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Her name is pocohantas.

Next time you sleep, keep an engagement ring at your bedside. She'll flee and never return.

For real? Does it work for spirit husbands if such exists??
Re: I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
For real? Does it work for spirit husbands if such exists??
have you experienced this before?
Re: I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
have you experienced this before?
men fighting in my dream? Naaaa
Re: I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
men fighting in my dream? Naaaa
are you like serious?
Re: I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by Lonestar124: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Spiritual wife.......I pray for your girlfriend what she didn't know will not know her..Amen

You need to visit your pastor or iman for deliverance.
Re: I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lonestar124:
Spiritual wife.......I pray for your girlfriend what she didn't know will not know her..Amen

You need to visit your pastor or iman for deliverance.
am still wondering how
Re: I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by drnoel: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Her name is pocohantas.

undecided
Re: I Dreamed Of A Lady Fighting My Girlfriend by Bluezy13(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
My girlfriend came to visit me though I have other gurls I have dated but not serious relationship just to knack pkekus..yesternight till this morning I dreamed of a lady fighting her ..but I don't have issues with any lady since I left the last gurl I chop her pkekus..we ended up fighting at last..but we are still chatting till now no issues of fighting..the singlet my girlfriend wore yesternight black that was what she wore in the dream ..I was standing with her suddenly a lady came from behind and start punching her and she also face her,i was confuse . don't know what to do ..she gave her a punch in her stomach and also she too gave her own back,both holding their tummy .. someone came to separate them.. I woke up ..I later slept again with another dream seeing both of them fighting alongside the road .. someone still separate them...I don't understand till now.. please what does that dream interpret? The lady looks strange in the dream I don't know her..

Ask your girlfriend questions but don't tell her the dream.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Jamaican Men So Fine? / Dating Without Sex / Home Teacher Teaching Girl Another Thing After Maths Lesson (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.