Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,228 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

This Man Is All I Dreamed Of But I Am Stuck In My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Is All I Dreamed Of But I Am Stuck In My Relationship (767 Views)

I Guess Am Stuck With My Ex / Why Good Girls Love Bad Boys:i Am Stuck In Love – Please Advise! / I Am Stuck With An Adulterous Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Man Is All I Dreamed Of But I Am Stuck In My Relationship by Samuelgr8: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2019
Dear Ma,

Please help me. I need advice. So,I have a boyfriend that I have been with for about a year and three months. Our relationship is not perfect. I feel like my boyfriend can do more to make our relationship better. He cares for me but he hardly shows it. In fact,I did not want to date him initially because I saw him as a bit proud.

He calls me,but if I do not call him,he will not call me. Also,he does not spend much on me. Maybe cos he is not that rich but spending on a girl you love is not in the amount but in consistency. I have tried to communicate my love language to him several times but he seems not to get it. Or maybe he just refuses to .

For me,I am the type of girl that likes attention. I like to go to movies like once or twice a month. That does not cost much. I like small surprises that do not cost much. I even try to show him example by doing the same for him. I buy him ties or socks or boxers or buy him like KFC for lunch. Like random surprises. Still my boyfriend does not get it.

So,its been a case of I have been managing him. But recently,I got a new job and I met a new guy in my office. This guy is very cool,fine and very polite. I mean,I was amazed at his kindness to not just me but to every body around. He is really liked by all. People used to tease him that his wife will be very fortunate to marry him.

Me and him are friendly. It came naturally. He seemed to get me easily. Before long,I......

https://livelystones.com.ng/this-man-is-all-i-dreamed-of-but-i-am-stuck-in-my-relationship/
Re: This Man Is All I Dreamed Of But I Am Stuck In My Relationship by habsydiamond(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
One advice.... The devil u know may be better than the angel u are just meeting... undecided think twice ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Up Your Credit Card Here / Come In And Reason With Me, Brothers!!. / Please Advice Me To Quit Or Continue With This Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.