Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A (833 Views)

Can Nigeria Survive Tinubu / Osinbajo: Femi Adesina’s Book Gave Honest Account Of Buhari As President / Border Closure: Can Nigeria Survive An Impending Gang Up Of Border Countries??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by Factfinder1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Considering his performance soo far and the state of the Nation as at present can Nigeria survive under buhari for another four years?

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin God grant me my visa request, I no vote why must I suffer ?

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by Factfinder1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin God grant me my visa request, I no vote why must I suffer ?
Lol
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Factfinder1:

Lol
Truth is I didn't vote so I'm not supposed to suffer at all
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by proudevil: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Question only for pigs to answer....pmb till 2023

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by FarahAideed: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
The problem is not if Nigeria will survive but how long it will take us to recover from the damage he has caused, after his 18 months stints in the 80s it took the Nigerians middle class almost 30 years to find it's feet and just when they where finding it they handed power over to M Buhari again ..

3 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Can Agege bread, survive 4 minutes immersed in Fanta?

angry

3 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by Linzo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Honestly I have been asking my friends and colleagues same question but everyone is as worried as you're. God will not allow him back to aso after may 29th
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by Factfinder1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Truth is I didn't vote so I'm not supposed to suffer at all

Blame those that voted the dullard
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by Factfinder1(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
The problem is not if Nigeria will survive but how long it will take us to recover from the damage he has caused, after his 18 months stints in the 80s it took the Nigerians middle class almost 30 years to find it's feet and just when they where finding it they handed power over to M Buhari again ..

Blame the elites and preachers that sold him to us and the illiterate always voting for religious sake

3 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by gidgiddy: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
As a Biafran supporter, I'm actually hoping that Buhari will win a second term. He will destroy Nigeria and that's exactly what I want so that my fellow Igbos can finally have their separate country.

4 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by Masterclass32: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Sending 'Baba Go Slow' back to Daura come 2019 is a task all Nigerians must be committed to, irrespective of party, religious and tribal affiliations, including members of the APC.

Buhari is as clueless as anyone can be. Returning him for another 4 yrs would be complete disaster which this country may not survive.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by dollytino4real(f): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
just endure it
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by Trustme2(m): 7:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Election will be rigged. He will win. PVC is useless in this country. Finally instead of getting your PVC get your Visa
Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by EternalTruths: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2018
gidgiddy:
As a Biafran supporter, I'm actually hoping that Buhari will win a second term. He will destroy Nigeria and that's exactly what I want so that my fellow Igbos can finally have their separate country.

Because of Buhari's stupidity, IPOB got an invitation to see the UN.

Another term for Buhari, will hasten the disintegration of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by gidgiddy: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2018
EternalTruths:

Another term for Buhari, will hasten the disintegration of Nigeria.

There is no stopping the disintegration of Nigeria. I want Buhari to come for a second term and "torture" Nigeria so that finally, the most optimistic will finally see that Nigeria cannot carry on

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Survive Another Four Years With Buhari As President ? Twitter User A by Factfinder1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
gidgiddy:

There is no stopping the disintegration of Nigeria. I want Buhari to come for a second term and "torture" Nigeria so that finally, the most optimistic will finally see that Nigeria cannot carry on

God is still alive and compassionate to his people

(1) (Reply)

Finally Bubu Is Writing His WAEC Exams / Is This True About Buhari / Fire Destroys 'millions' In EFCC Storage Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.