Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" (2382 Views)

Newly Married Man Caught His Wife In Hotel Room With His Friend (Video) / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by lawlhee: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
'Can a lady who walked into an hotel room with a man and comes out later to complain of rape be taken seriously? - Sport Journalist, Godwin Enakhena asks. He asked this question in reaction to the Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegations.
Do you think the lady can press charges in this situation?
Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by MJBOLT: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
rape is rape,dont justify it because a celebrity is accused of doing it

1 Like

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by harley88(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
If she likes she shud walk into devil's anus with a man, as far as it isn't consensual, then it's rape. Simple

3 Likes

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by jumpandpas(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
lawlhee:
'Can a lady who walked into an hotel room with a man and comes out later to complain of rape be taken seriously? - Sport Journalist, Godwin Enakhena asks. He asked this question in reaction to the Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegations.
Do you think the lady can press charges in this situation?

The answer is capital YES.

A lady can be hypnotized and taken to an hotel etc.
Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by NwaAmaikpe: 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
shocked

The mere fact that she walked into a hotel room with a man is an intent of consent.
So yes,
That is the brightest of all the green lights in the world.

Unless she was thinking they would just be watching Telemundo in the room.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by kitaatita: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
It is rape, even if she decides to pass the night in the hotel room. Google 'no means no' or ask Mike Tyson

1 Like

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
I have never seen a goat that walks into the slaughter house comes out alive. So any woman that walks into a hotel with a man knows what she's getting into and as such nobody will take her allegations of rape seriously.

1 Like

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
even if she strips naked in ur room then gives u a lapdance and u respond and she tell u to stop and u no gree stop...na rape oo

1 Like

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by dollytino4real(f): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
no, she went there for service and service she go get na

1 Like

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by skywalker240(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Bloda, even when u do de do, and in the middle of it she say stop, if u dnt, na phroblem be dat o

1 Like

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by Kaycee7(m): 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
Sadly, she can be taken seriously from a legal standpoint. But she sure as hell ain't getting no sympathy from me.
I mean, we've campaigned that a woman's dressing is not a call to be raped. That her choice of personal expression doesn't take away her right of choice.
But when a grown woman of 25 accepts to visit a guy in his hotel room, a guy with a randy reputation, and claims she wasn't expecting something sexual? How naive can one be at that age?
I'm not sorry for her and if that makes me a monster, so be it.

5 Likes

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by able88(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
The only time a lady is supposed to complain of rape is when the incident happened at her father's house. As long as the two willingly agreed to meet in a closet, who do you expect?
Anything apart from that (hotel room, the guy's house, motel, bar, sex shack club and party etc) is willful expectations
Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by babyfaceafrica: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
we don't care
Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by speedyGonzales: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
The word "Rape" has been abused. people after having consensual sex especially with a famous person then go back and blackmail them for money with a rape claim.

A girl can visit a guy for non sexual related activities, even in the guy's hotel room but I will not be so quick to believe girls again because they are using it to ruin peoples lives, nowadays and it terrible for real rape victims.
Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by Originalsly: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hmmm....so the only reason a girl will visit a guy in a hotel room is to have consensual sex? ..... I know ....I hope we can find other reasons and not be sooo narrow minded.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by HouseOfWine: 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
I aint no Ronaldo but the few times i spent a night ( heck smtimes was like 3hrs) in a hotel with a girl that accompanied me, we had s*x!

I mean it was a "Dj khaled ft Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper"

And i was just playing "Kanye West ft Lil Pump" in the background while at it.

But the next day, this babe was like "Ella Mai" all over me, am like gaddamn!

And i could tell she wants it badly and am like hell, nope cant be lazy...

Pls be careful b*tches got the rabies.
Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by Kaycee7(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm....so the only reason a girl will visit a guy in a hotel room is to have consensual sex? ..... I know ....I hope we can find other reasons and not be sooo narrow minded.
Help us find those other reason. I'm open to broadening my mindset any day. So please, help me see the light
Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by greencard: 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
HouseOfWine:
I aint no Ronaldo but the few times i spent a night ( heck smtimes was like 3hrs) in a hotel with a girl that accompanied me, we had s*x!

I mean it was a "Dj khaled ft Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper"

And i was just playing "Kanye West ft Lil Pump" in the background while at it.

But the next day, this babe was like "Ella Mai" all over me, am like gaddamn!

And i could tell she wants it badly and am like hell, nope cant be lazy...

Pls be careful b*tches got the rabies.
what is this one saying,?

3 Likes

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by lawlhee: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Going by most comments, I see that most people believe in consent. And others don't, does that mean that people meet up in an hotel room only to engage in sexual activities. Is it impossible for you to think of something else that can be going on in the room other than sex?
Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
Come see sex starved goats shocked

lefulefu:
even if she strips naked in ur room then gives u a lapdance and u respond and she tell u to stop and u no gree stop...na rape oo

King, where's the popcorn because some nl deviants are showing they ass shocked

If I step foot in a hotel room, I must assume the position grin

These niggas are thirst thirsty thirstily thirsting tongue

1 Like

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
LivingFree:
Come see sex starved goats shocked

King, where's the popcorn because some nl deviants are showing they ass shocked

If I step foot in a hotel room, I must assume the position grin

These niggas are thirst thirsty thirstily thirsting tongue
well u cant blame them for their thirst cheesy;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;
here dear

1 Like

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
lefulefu:

well u cant blame them for their thirst cheesy;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;;
here dear

I'm marking register on this thread so thanks for the popcorn grin
Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by Originalsly: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Kaycee7:

Help us find those other reason. I'm open to broadening my mindset any day. So please, help me see the light
To pick up something someone sent for her/to pick up a gift. Many immature narrow minded guys like you see it as an invitation for sex....if not by consent then by force. How can you judge if it were consent or by force/rape? Bill Cosby is now serving a prison term for the same...he said consensual she said rape....see her below during that time??

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by PRINCEEMMY4LIVE(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ask google

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2018
lawlhee:
Going by most comments, I see that most people believe in consent. And others don't, does that mean that people meet up in an hotel room only to engage in sexual activities. Is it impossible for you to think of something else that can be going on in the room other than sex?

What are you meeting in a hotel room for? To conclude on a deal? To catch up with a friend? Don't you have a house for this?
Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by Kaycee7(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Originalsly:

To pick up something someone sent for her/to pick up a gift. Many immature narrow minded guys like you see it as an invitation for sex....if not by consent then by force. How can you judge if it were consent or by force/rape? Bill Cosby is now serving a prison term for the same...he said consensual she said rape....see her below during that time??
You couldn't resist, could you? Just gave one reason and then coated it with insults. Real mature!
Anyways, your reason would imply a mutual friend. According to information available to the public, Ronaldo invited her to his hotel to spend time in his jacuzzi.
And my point is not Ronaldo's innocence or guilt but how I just can't sympathize with the girl as a victim. It really feels more like the blackmail his fans are claiming.
Let's wait till Ronaldo's conviction before lumping him with the likes of Cosby.
Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by Evangkatsoulis: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
lefulefu:

So if she allow you to enter and midway she say stop na still rape if you continue?
Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by Originalsly: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Kaycee7:
You couldn't resist, could you? Just gave one reason and then coated it with insults. Real mature!
Anyways, your reason would imply a mutual friend. According to information available to the public, Ronaldo invited her to his hotel to spend time in his jacuzzi.
And my point is not Ronaldo's innocence or guilt but how I just can't sympathize with the girl as a victim. It really feels more like the blackmail his fans are claiming.
Let's wait till Ronaldo's conviction before lumping him with the likes of Cosby.

This wasn't about Ronaldo.... it was about a female many female going to a guy's hotel room. As you specify Ronaldo s case...same thing...what's really went down is up in the air. Ronaldo/CosbyTyson.....same thing...all celebrities.... girls/groupies will target...have consensual sex...then cry rape if their demands are not met. You not sympathizing with the victim.....who really is the victim? ...the accuser or Ronaldo?
Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by Kaycee7(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Originalsly:

This wasn't about Ronaldo.... it was about a female many female going to a guy's hotel room. As you specify Ronaldo s case...same thing...what's really went down is up in the air. Ronaldo/CosbyTyson.....same thing...all celebrities.... girls/groupies will target...have consensual sex...then cry rape if their demands are not met. You not sympathizing with the victim.....who really is the victim? ...the accuser or Ronaldo?
I said, "I can't sympathize with the girl as a victim."
It's not really clear whether this is a case of rape or extortion. So we can't really say who is victim and who is perpetrator.

1 Like

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by cabilla(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
lefulefu:
what...
Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by Originalsly: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Kaycee7:
I said, "I can't sympathize with the girl as a victim."
It's not really clear whether this is a case of rape or extortion. So we can't really say who is victim and who is perpetrator.
My bad....you did say the girl as a victim. Same here and for the exact reason....I'm more inclined to believe when it comes to celebrities.... the accuser is the perpetrator.

1 Like

Re: 'Should A Lady Who Walked Into An Hotel Room With A Man Complain Of Rape?" by rickleye: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
YES, If the sex isn't consensual. To everyone his own body and members of body. So if the lady walks into the lady unclad and she does not consent to him touching her ( It is considered sexual harassment) talk-less of penile penetration.
Ref: Google : Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse or other forms of sexual penetration carried out against a person without that person's consent.
As a man we could interpret such actions as intent to have sex but unless she says yes - It is against her will and therefore consider rape. Her actions therein and after may assist her case.
1. Did or has she obtained a rape kit from the hospital.
2. How soon after the incident was this reported.
3. Her clothes will need to be confiscated for DNA sample.
4. Where there any resist signs ( scratch , bruised elbow )

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion : Girl Friend Accused Mother In Law To Be Of Bad Cooking Habit / An Advice From A Sex Expert: Men Only (6) Try This Sex Position / You Can't Make Heaven - Zlatan Tells A Lady Who Danced Pant Down For Him (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.