Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (603 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by sharkur1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2010
I have known this girl since sec. school,after school we all went our separate ways then we later met and got talking and i found out we had feelings for each other.I have tried to ask her out but she has been giving me different excuses.this has been going on for a long time now.we do al most everything done by partners(except s*x and this is because we have never been in a room alone) but she has never told me YES since i have been asking her out.I have used all the skills I know but she wouldn't yield.I don't know what to do again:should I persist or put a stop to it but i really like this girl
Re: What Should I Do? by ice234: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2010
Hiss
Re: What Should I Do? by omega25red(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2010
you like her right ? so why not be patient or better yet get her in a room and make hers realise you are the man grin joking

dude be patient you never really told us the circumstances in which you both see each other you never mentioned if you are not settled you didn't mention that she's dating and not ready to be exclusive. so many variables so i say be patient
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2010
@poster
can you please explain: how did you find out that you BOTH have feelings for one another?!

(1) (Reply)

Love? / Why Ask Why In A Relationship? / Is It True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.