Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Most Effective Exercises To Lose Belly Fat! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Most Effective Exercises To Lose Belly Fat! (245 Views)

8 Effective Exercises To Induce Labor Naturally / Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Effective Exercises To Lose Belly Fat! by markbor: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2018
Whether you want to lose a lot of fat around your stomach, or if you just want tone and sculpt up your tummy, there are exercises to lose belly fat that you can do in the comfort of your own home or anywhere that you wish. I have included a list of exercises to lose body fat, below. You can choose which exercises that you feel will work well with your weight loss goals:

Crunches. Doing crunches is a simple, yet effective way to start flattening your tummy. You could do crunches many times in a row and move on to a different exercise just as quickly. Start with a number that is comfortable with you, and keep adding more gradually, as you become stronger. You can also do the side-way or diagonal crunches in addition to crunches, to work you side stomach muscles (these really do help a lot).

Sit-ups. This basic and simple exercise will give your abs and stomach muscles a nice, little workout - as well as other parts of body, such as your legs and you back.

Cardio Training. You could go to a gym, personal trainer or purchase tapes or DVD's that will help you to specifically target and work on your abs. This will help speed up your metabolism and sculpt your body as fast as possible when done in conjunction with the other exercises and a healthy diet on a daily basis.

I hope you realize that these are only few exercises to lose belly fat, and there are many others, which could help you to get slimmer. If you want to know the best and easiest way to get a flat stomach or even a six pack, then you must check out this site: www.bellyfatlossng.com and if you want more articles like this then you may try my blog: www.bellylossplan..com

(1) (Reply)

Dentist In Warwick | Family Dentistry NY - MS Dental Care / Skin Care ? Lets Talk About The Skin Care And How I Look Hot And Sexy ???? / Get A Bigger Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.