Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode (86260 Views)

official: Pdp Presidential Primaries Results / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by jumpandpas(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
OldBeer:
Fake news.

Where are the votes from the East?

Ambode is currently winning in Ifesinachi, Obianuju, Chiamaka, Omambala, and 10 other wards by my calculations.

Please respect yourself and add them there.

You think you're doing Ndi Igbo?
You're doing yourself.

IGBOS rejected Ambode in 2015 but you guys with your Oba threatened them with Lagoon.
Today how met?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Bluffly: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
agarawu23:
Ambode should just go Jare, the road to my house is now too bad and it wasn't like that when fashola was in power.

Even though they are all tinubu's "Tools", at least let's taste another governor. He gave us fashola and he performed well. Ambode spending all Lagos money in epe alone. angry
If Fashola had done a quality road on your street, it wouldn't have gone bad. So whose fault, Fashola's or Ambode's

6 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by kingthreat(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode, don't give up the fight. Defect to pdp. Desperate fat-headed modafurka grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by ORIENTATION101: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Our hearts are with Ambode, there is little or nothing we can do to help him. I hope Abuja helps him...
you lots were pushing him against his benefactors days ago because of the hatred for tinubugringrin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by obailala(m): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dayumm! The godfatherism bug is still very very potent in Lagos. Tinubu is truly a beast in his stronghold. If PDP hasnt done it's primaries, Ambode can try his luck; this might just mark the end of APC in Lagos.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Bluffly: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
agarawu23:
Ambode should just go Jare, the road to my house is now too bad and it wasn't like that when fashola was in power.

Even though they are all tinubu's "Tools", at least let's taste another governor. He gave us fashola and he performed well. Ambode spending all Lagos money in epe alone. angry
If Fashola had done a quality road on your street, it wouldn't have gone bad so quick. So whose fault, Fashola's or Ambode's
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by ipobarecriminals: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
cool cool cc Tonyebarcanista

good report

we warned Ambo to resign/accept minister position, mbanu! he nor gree..The phat one dare his oga.Make he dey carry his filthiness go elsewhere. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by 77up(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
Many shallow people will see this as Ambodes loss but I know it's Tiunbu loss because Tinubu just installed the man that will displace him ...Mark my words
Reduce your akpu intake, it's killing your system tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Reelmii: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Op, ambode is winning in Umuahia
whyvu no add am there
why are u this wicked
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Alexk2(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
Many shallow people will see this as Ambodes loss but I know it's Tiunbu loss because Tinubu just installed the man that will displace him ...Mark my words
Not at all bro. For tinubu to ask for and insist on direct primary in Lagos, he is relinquishing his power and given it directly to the people. No single person or group of persons can determine the Destiny of Lagos state anymore without the agreement of all party members.
Only a true leader can do that and I respect him for that.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by enemyofprogress: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambo has officially signed on for Arsenal. He is a goner!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Bhol28: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
inoki247:
what a waste of resources he should have back out easily instead of disgracing himself d party you want to represent have reject you.. 8 years is not your birth right. Goan learn some Lessons from Ben Bruce..
I wander,how can he dream of defeating Tinubu in APC Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Our hearts are with Ambode, there is little or nothing we can do to help him. I hope Abuja helps him...
Seriously bro?
The same Abuja u insult and curse everyday is now ur hope? All because of what?

The common factor here is Tinubu again.

Wonders shall never end.

BTW, I will never vote for Buhari both in 2015 and 2019 but I won't vote for Atiku or Kwankwaso either.

If PDP can bring Markaffi then they have one vote already otherwise, I will keep my PVC.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Drealthing(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

This ibo boy, please remove your mouth from our matter. Ambode failed and will be disgraced.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by PDJT: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
OldBeer:
Fake news.

Where are the votes from the East?

Ambode is currently winning in Ifesinachi, Obianuju, Chiamaka, Omambala, and 10 other wards by my calculations.

Please respect yourself and add them there.

So Ambode is now from the East? The same man Yorubas and their dodgy Oba wanted to kill Igbos in Lagos for?
Another confirmation, you lots can’t survive without the wise, blessed people from the East.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Jaytecq(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
these results are staggering!!! shocked
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Benekruku(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
kingthreat:
Ambode, don't give up the fight. Defect to pdp grin grin

Have you listened to the track "Impeachment"
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Baroba(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Maurz:
One old man be deciding leadership over a decade. Shame on Nigerian youths and her Democracy.

That's the real tragedy..
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by agarawu23(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bluffly:

If Fashola had done a quality road on your street, it wouldn't have gone bad. So whose fault, Fashola's or Ambode's
its a federal road and fashola has been patching the road continuously. Ambode left the road and keep spending money in epe. The seat isn't his birth right, he should go make we taste another person.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Lijams(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
englishmart:
And Godfatherism continues to thrive. It's quite shameful that one man will keep deciding the fate of over 10m people. The question is, how long? .
Use your calculator

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by horlar2(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
lolz. see people like you are always stagnant in life because of stubbornness. Ambode just start ooooo, wait till 2019, he will go back to square one because 1, Political appointment he will never get, contracts = 0 the wife gokada nko = vamuse
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by shosky1794: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

The same way Abuja will help APC candidates in Rivers, Imo, Abia, Kwara, etc.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Benekruku(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Reelmii:
Op, ambode is winning in Umuahia

whyvu no add am there

why are u this wicked

In Awka

Ambode 56,000

Sanwo 210

9 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by emerged01(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
Una no dey tire?! Dem Oliver Twist.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by bestpunterever: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
obailala:
Dayumm! The godfatherism bug is still very very potent in Lagos. Tinubu is truly a beast in his stronghold. If PDP hasnt done it's primaries, Ambode can try his luck; this might just mark the end of APC in Lagos.
For your dream, when Tinubu was an opposition to Federal Government he won Galantly, what makes you think he will lose now that he has the backing of Federal.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Hallenjay: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
I'm peecieving it too bt ambode will need a pally wit sanwo olu to achieve dat
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by abbeyfel: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
sharaawy:
lies
Bros no be lie ooo. Ambode's fate is signed and sealed in Lagos. Second term for him is a lost. I was at the venue of one of primaries. Ambode stands no chance atal atal...
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by dazzlingd(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
16470 votes to 2.

Chei diaris God ooo
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by henrixx(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Jokerman:
Well... Goodbye Ambode... you can decamp to PDP anyways....

However the Yoruba man greed for power is too much... Look at Ben Bruce, just one term and left, buh Ambode decided to disgrace himself....

This also shows yorubas aren't educated as we thought....
what are you saying? Is it wrong for someone who has performed well to seek a second term?
Ben Bruce has an agreement in his constituency to sit for only a term so he's merely keeping to agreement.

Let's stop all this tribalistic comments. We didn't make ourselves igbo or Yoruba or hausa. God did.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Drealthing(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
Pope22:
Before Sanwo starts rejoicing, he needs to sit down and ask himself:
Ambode was once Tinubu's favourite, Ambode is working, what would make Tinubu turn his back to Ambode? Whatever was placed on the table for Ambode to eat which he refused to eat and which might be the cause of this crack in their relationship, one day it will also be placed for him to eat.

Unfortunately, ambode isn't working! This with his arrogance is why he will fail!
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Benekruku(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
Pope22:
Before Sanwo starts rejoicing, he needs to sit down and ask himself:
Ambode was once Tinubu's favourite, Ambode is working, what would make Tinubu turn his back to Ambode? Whatever was placed on the table for Ambode to eat which he refused to eat and which might be the cause of this crack in their relationship, one day it will also be placed for him to eat.

Story for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / Photos:david Cameron Disrespects Buhari . Can He Do This To Obama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.