Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode (86275 Views)

official: Pdp Presidential Primaries Results / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by oodualover: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
With the way Ibos keep poking their nose into South west affairs, you will think they don't have a land they come from. From Ekiti down to Osun and now Lagos. Ibos just don't like talking about South east politics. Why?

6 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Bidphil(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
I think they should just declare the primary election inconclusive o grin grin grin grin
The margin is inconclusive.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by oodualover: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

And Ambode I'd the first governor since 1999 to refuse to appoint an Igbo commissioner o cheesy

So now you're afraid of the lagoon and would vote Ambode just to get one over Tinubu? Which do you own? Lagos or Ragos? cheesy

You're hopelessly obsessed with Tinubu as if he's in contention with your okike abiama. Infact, Tinubu the crook must be greater than him or it or she

Infact, why not front an igbo man to show you really own Lagos? Yeye clown cheesy
They are so obsessed with Tinubu. The funniest thing is that Tinubu rarely visit or poke his nose into South east. The man doesn't even give a damn about Iboland, but the average Ibo person sees him as a threat

5 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Dinny1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
For a sitting governor, the results is a true reflection of how the people feel. this is just too bad.

please. if you do not live or work in Lagos, do not judge what you do not understand. Lagos is a mess right now and I just hope Sanwo-Olu will not just dance to the tunes of the eagles around him but do the needful.

PDP is watching.. 2019 surely promises to be very interesting.

EKO O NI BAJE O !!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by BabaO2: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
Many shallow people will see this as Ambodes loss but I know it's Tiunbu loss because Tinubu just installed the man that will displace him ...Mark my words
You are not getting anything right, Tinubu has created a system, it can swallow anybody that deviates from the agreed principle. For a singular act of sacking and throwing out a chaplain of a church within 24hours I am against ambode, why people are not seeing this act as trampling upon a helpless and poor family by a power drunk governor that thinks he's now a thin god. Let him come back to the other side and feel the effect once more what it is to be a common man.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by brainhgeek(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
PDP, OVER TO YOU.
WHATEVER THE SINS OF AMBODE ARE THAT IS HIDDEN ONLY IN THE HEARTS OF APC DICTATORS IN THE STATE, THE PEOPLE OF LAGOS WILL EVENTUALLY CHOSE THEIR NEXT GOVERNOR AND APC MIGHT BE SHOCKED UNLESS THEY CONVINCE PEOPLE WHAT THE SINS OF AMBODE ARE. SEE AS THE DEPUTY SEF DESPISED HIM. THIS IS POLITICAL WHOREDOM
NIGERIAN POLITICS = GAME OF THE THRONES
LOADING........#IPADABOAMBODE

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by wagzyshegzy(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
This almost happen to fashola but he's work spoke for him and people loves him, despite all the houses he destroyed....

Ambo did nothing in Lagos... your work should speek for you now.... people hate you...
What worth doing, is worth doing well....

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Shukuakukobambi: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
oodualover:

They are so obsessed with Tinubu. The funniest thing is that Tinubu rarely visit or poke his nose into South east. The man doesn't even give a damn about Iboland, but the average Ibo person sees him as a threat

Dem ke? They're too inconsequential. Rather, he's a threat to all their Gods cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by deomelo: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
caracas:

Dumb heads every where
On the contrary this is actually what we want
cos the coast is now clear for ambode to move over to pdp .
Then in 2019 we wud tell u afonjas that we own lagos.
Let me see how he wud rigg out a sitting governor with huge support from pdp n igbos in lagos.
Not like 2015 where ur master rigged out jimi agbaje .
Ambode wud still remain lagos governor come 2019.
Mark my words .

With your empty and shallow chest beating, when was the last time you people won anything in Nigeria? You've been losing since and before 1960 so why keep bothering us with your empty barrel rubbish..?

Your cried and wailed over ekiti and how you will defeat Tinubu, but you lost, same in Osun and after carrying your Tinubu Obsession and Misery to Lagos, you lost again?

So where are you jokers going next to defeat Tinubu? Kaduna? Kwara? Kano or Katangora?

Born losers...

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by akdjr(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode's should have just withdraw from the race honorably instead of this shameful defeat. The grand we walk on has eyes, may God never let us step on those eyes.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
God have s own way of doin tins. Mayb PDP may win whoever apc present. Lets keep watching.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Guestlander: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
JediB:
If una like, make una no learn from Ambode misadventure: you cannot successfully go against the NETWORK (some of you call it Godfatherism) that set you up in the first place. Fashola too, during his 2nd term bid, was ALMOST humiliated until one midnight visit to the "FAMILY" to prove his loyalty changed it all...without Loyalty, a man is not worth much... If Ambode is wise, he should retrace his steps, congratulate his successor and wait for Central APC to reward him with Minister or Special Adviser, otherwise, I see another Agbaje, Obanikoro in the making, who after their political irrelevance (through their own undoing) decamp and then become worse of

You make it sound like some mafia organization. Lol.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by biggie73(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode is not a man of honor. Some folks love to be embarrassed. When he should have stepped down honorably.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by akdjr(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
[Thats a pipe dreamquote author=Manueleee post=71718077]God have s own way of doin tins. Mayb PDP may win whoever apc present. Lets keep watching.[/quote]
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by wagzyshegzy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
This almost happen to fashola but he's work spoke for him and people loves him, despite all the houses he destroyed....

Ambo did nothing in Lagos... your work should speek for you now.... people hate you...
What worth doing, is worth doing well....

4 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Guestlander: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
JediB:
If una like, make una no learn from Ambode misadventure: you cannot successfully go against the NETWORK (some of you call it Godfatherism) that set you up in the first place. Fashola too, during his 2nd term bid, was ALMOST humiliated until one midnight visit to the "FAMILY" to prove his loyalty changed it all...without Loyalty, a man is not worth much... If Ambode is wise, he should retrace his steps, congratulate his successor and wait for Central APC to reward him with Minister or Special Adviser, otherwise, I see another Agbaje, Obanikoro in the making, who after their political irrelevance (through their own undoing) decamp and then become worse of

You make it sound like some mafia organization. "Family" Lol.
This is why I cannot be a good politician. My first loyalty will be to the people then whatever other interests.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by caracas: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

Chest beating runs in the blood

You dont own Nigeria again, its now Lagos

Just support PDP cos its now a fact that anything you support goes down
UR Memory is short
We supported wike in rivers he won
We supported okowa in delta he won
We ve bin Supporting saraki n he has been flooring ur master n godfather Tinubu,since time immemorial.hell hewill still floor him come 2019 in lagos. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Our hearts are with Ambode, there is little or nothing we can do to help him. I hope Abuja helps him...
if what sahara report is showing is true, i doubt even Abuja can help him
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Basher8583: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
Many shallow people will see this as Ambodes loss but I know it's Tiunbu loss because Tinubu just installed the man that will displace him ...Mark my words
You are still dreaming there.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by hucienda: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Humiliation.

At least he stood and fought for his mandate without resigning like a wimp - for that, history will be kind.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by deomelo: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
oodualover:

What's in that miserable and unproductive hell hole to give a shit about?

grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Ojukwubucket(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

They closed their shops, abandoned Jesus Christ, attacked soldiers with empty bottles and disowned their own brothers because one albino hunchback decreed so. Yes I think I know the Igbo very well
You are just being sentimental, illogical and "tribalistic" in ur assessment. Therefore, I cease to reply u
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by adesola83(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Haba!!! dis is one na disgrace oooo, for a sitting gov to be defeated like this. Asiwaju deserve an "Accolade". Ifa Eko ti soro. The Lagos 'Oracle' has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by BabaO2: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
brainhgeek:
PDP, OVER TO YOU.
WHATEVER THE SINS OF AMBODE ARE THAT IS HIDDEN ONLY IN THE HEARTS OF APC DICTATORS IN THE STATE, THE PEOPLE OF LAGOS WILL EVENTUALLY CHOSE THEIR NEXT GOVERNOR AND APC MIGHT BE SHOCKED UNLESS THEY CONVINCE PEOPLE WHAT THE SINS OF AMBODE ARE. SEE AS THE DEPUTY SEF DESPISED HIM. THIS IS POLITICAL WHOREDOM
NIGERIAN POLITICS = GAME OF THE THRONES
LOADING........#IPADABOAMBODE
it only shows ambode is bad, why everybody is in government and ministry against him?
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Benekruku(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
caracas:

UR Memory is short
We supported wike in rivers he won
We supported okowa in delta he won
We ve bin Supporting saraki n he has been flooring ur master n godfather Tinubu,since time immemorial.hell hewill still floor him come 2019 in lagos. grin grin

You are hungry

Claiming glory of supporting Okowa

Saraki you almost pushing close to political grave yard, certain you will be done with him in no time

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by eurogee: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
You are very stupid by saying ambode is working. Blind Ewu

Pope22:
Before Sanwo starts rejoicing, he needs to sit down and ask himself:
Ambode was once Tinubu's favourite, Ambode is working, what would make Tinubu turn his back to Ambode? Whatever was placed on the table for Ambode to eat which he refused to eat and which might be the cause of this crack in their relationship, one day it will also be placed for him to eat.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
I beg any station in Dstv showing it live?
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by DonMekino(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
How did igbos contribute to Ambode downfall? How? Were they d one that told him to have problems with tinubu? Did they advise him not to play ball? Did they tell him to call world press conference?? Did they? I just don't understand how Ambodes fall is attributed to igbos

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Jaideyone(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Jokerman:
Well... Goodbye Ambode... you can decamp to PDP anyways....

However the Yoruba man greed for power is too much... Look at Ben Bruce, just one term and left, buh Ambode decided to disgrace himself....

This also shows yorubas aren't educated as we thought....
you had to bring Yoruba into your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Stevewonder004(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Benekruku:
Lobatan!

Flat heads finally supported this guy to the usual doom

They should please just support PDP in the coming election cos its now glaring that anything they support goes down

who are these flat headed people bro?
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Shukuakukobambi: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ojukwubucket:

You are just being sentimental, illogical and "tribalistic" in ur assessment. Therefore, I cease to reply u

I'm not my friend. It's the truth. Every group of people have heroes and that is what creates myths and legends. You're creating a false picture of your people and that's what I sought to correct.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by deomelo: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2018

Great day for LAWMA.

#BRINGBACKLAWMA

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos:david Cameron Disrespects Buhari . Can He Do This To Obama? / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.