Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode (86229 Views)

official: Pdp Presidential Primaries Results / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by rolams(m): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ward M1 Eredo LCDA

Ambo 2,666

Sanwo 0

Ward L1

Ambo 2,760

Sanwo 0

Ward J 1

Ambo 343

Sanwo 107

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Benekruku(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Stevewonder004:

who are these flat headed people bro?

Nigerian Jews
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by OYEDIPE(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
Many shallow people will see this as Ambodes loss but I know it's Tiunbu loss because Tinubu just installed the man that will displace him ...Mark my words
Must you always type. Enjoy the defeat first.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Cajal(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
OldBeer:
Fake news.

Where are the votes from the East?

Ambode is currently winning in Ifesinachi, Obianuju, Chiamaka, Omambala, and 10 other wards by my calculations.

Please respect yourself and add them there.
..u will not kill us...
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by ednut1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
oodualover:
With the way Ibos keep poking their nose into South west affairs, you will think they don't have a land they come from. From Ekiti down to Osun and now Lagos. Ibos just don't like talking about South east politics. Why?
stop disgracing ya self. i am yoruba and we have lots of igbos in the markets in lag. its their business too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Corrinthians(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:
Many shallow people will see this as Ambodes loss but I know it's Tiunbu loss because Tinubu just installed the man that will displace him ...Mark my words
It is none of your business!!!

Go and give your advice to your people who are dying from non payment of salaries in Abia state. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by gargoyle: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
kingkakaone:

Seriously bro?
The same Abuja u insult and curse everyday is now ur hope? All because of what?

The common factor here is Tinubu again.

Wonders shall never end.

BTW, I will never vote for Buhari both in 2015 and 2019 but I won't vote for Atiku or Kwankwaso either.

If PDP can bring Markaffi then they have one vote already otherwise, I will keep my PVC.

Why markaffi if I may ask sir?
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by OldBeer: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
hucienda:
Humiliation.

At least he stood and fought for his mandate without resigning like a wimp - for that, history will be kind.
I doubt history will be kind.

Ambode will become an example to future politicians of how not to play politics.

The only memory people will have of him is that insane press conference he had.
Lagos will go back to default status when he is gone.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by ambassador9: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
chaiii!!!!! I pity ambooooooooooooo. he should have just step down.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by gargoyle: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Reptyle:

How can you ascribe the choice of "10 million" voters to 1 man?

Tinubu alone cannot elect the governor of Lagos. The people of Lagos can.

Tinubu can choose to back a candidate. The people of lagos can say NO and back someone else.

If the people choose to back the same person that Tinubu supports, is that not an expression of their choice? How is that Tinubu's fault?

I think we ascribe too much power to the man.

You're very right sir

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Walelavender(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Whoever advised Ambode to run for the guber primary must be very mean. The signals were so obvious. This man just got humiliated by his own people. I hope they won't go further to impeach him?

Power is transient. There won't be Tinubu & Saraki forever. The power will always return to the people one day. Adedibu of Ibadan-A case study

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Acidosis(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bluffly:

Your road shouldn't be a determinant as it is a Federal road. There are many roads which Fashola never touched as well and Ambode touched them. So no fuss here. Governance is no one's birthright which is applicable to anyone. There were people who disliked Fashola then too

Very true. For example, Fashola did nothing to ease the accidents and commotion in Ojodu, Berger and the road linking Berger to Isheri Magodo and Oloworah areas while in office. However, residents of these areas saw remarkable improvements 1-2 years after Ambode emerged.

Many of the voters today simply followed the expectations of Lagos state number 1 Landlord. Many did not make any reasonable personal evaluation or reflection.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Corrinthians(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

And Ambode I'd the first governor since 1999 to refuse to appoint an Igbo commissioner o cheesy

So now you're afraid of the lagoon and would vote Ambode just to get one over Tinubu? Which do you own? Lagos or Ragos? cheesy

You're hopelessly obsessed with Tinubu as if he's in contention with your okike abiama. Infact, Tinubu the crook must be greater than him or it or she

Infact, why not front an igbo man to show you really own Lagos? Yeye clown cheesy
EVERYTHING that happens happens the way they do because "thats how our blothers planned it".

Remember when they bragged that small boy couldnt be arrested? When he was, they then said they actually planned for the government to arrest him. that it was a trap. They claimed everything was a trap up until the boy went ghost after one reptile twerked in his backyard.

I wont be surprised if they claim his silence is also a TRAP! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by tiger28: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
englishmart:
And Godfatherism continues to thrive. It's quite shameful that one man will keep deciding the fate of over 10m people. The question is, how long? .
SAME things happen in ebonyi, enugu..... All biafran states.Focus on the issues there.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by rolams(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
SternProphet:
Ambode is clearing Epe and Lekki axes by wide margins. They are rigging it for him there but Badagry side is also against him. I think he should throw in the towel.

If he joins PDP, it will be even worse. They will come out with full energy to vote him out. It will be people + civil servants + LGA chairmen + NURTW + LASTMA/LAWMA/LAMATA + Waste disposal contractors ...all against one man.
PDP won't make that mistake.

What has Ambode done to the civil servants with their salaries being paid every 23rd of the month? Post what you know and not lies!
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by hyfo: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

as he install ambode and removing him now!!! so it will be when sanwo fk too.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Shukuakukobambi: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
EVERYTHING that happens happens the way they do because "thats how our blothers planned it".

Remember when they bragged that small boy couldnt be arrested? When he was, they then said they actually planned for the government to arrest him. that it was a trap. They claimed everything was a trap up until the boy went ghost after one reptile twerked in his backyard.

I wont be surprised if they claim his silence is also a TRAP! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The trap masters. I wish their trap can catch even if na rat one day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Ojukwubucket(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bagehot:

1. Tinubu's influence is exaggerated; without all his lieutenants, there is a limit to what he can accomplish. For instance, Banire and Fouad Oki's rebellion hurt him (however slighly).

2. You people do not know this Ambode fellow, and how vindictive he was. I know of just a few people who he hurt real bad for no good reason but being power-drunk. Imagine being humiliated out of office as a Perm Sec simply cos you served under Fashola, or your property being threatened with demolition because you are against the Governor (Banire), or your family being evicted while you are out of the country (Tejuosho), or the fences of party chieftains he demolished in Lekki.

3. I really think this is an act of God. Till date, many haven't fogiven him for what he did to the Lagos State Chaplain. He humiliated the man and his family in front of a few, God is humiliating him before the whole world.

4. These are party members voting, not Tinubu imposing. It doesn't get any more democratic than this.

My brother, so all of a sudden it's now God's hand...Maybe u r referring to Tinubu, the god.
The same "god's hand" that made Fashola, Ambode, and now Sanwolu the Governor of Lagos State...
Stop justifying godfatherism...People should man up and take their destiny into their own hands...
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Akosbaba(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
How true is this?

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Horyeh(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
kingkakaone:

Seriously bro?
The same Abuja u insult and curse everyday is now ur hope? All because of what?

The common factor here is Tinubu again.

Wonders shall never end.

BTW, I will never vote for Buhari both in 2015 and 2019 but I won't vote for Atiku or Kwankwaso either.

If PDP can bring Markaffi then they have one vote already otherwise, I will keep my PVC.

Then I'm already sure you are keeping your pvc
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by brainhgeek(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
BabaO2:
it only shows Ambode is bad, why everybody is in government and ministry against him?
I am not disputing that Ambode is bad. I have learnt not t judge a book from its cover and never to judge from a one-sided story. however, condemning Ambode from the party's opinion alone is also judging from a one-sided opinion. APC should come out and tell the people what the sins of Ambode are.
I am so ready to watch the political happenings in Nigeria in 3D.
Winter is coming.........
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by KoeChz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Remii:
how many times dem don field jimi?
jimi was fielded in the last electn but narrowly lost to ambode no thnks to apc rigging
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Corrinthians(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

The trap masters. I wish their trap can catch even if na rat one day cheesy
Unfortunately, thats never going to happen. They push your ego with that trap nonsense until you fall into a bottomless pit, after which they place a little plywood bridge over it, cross to the other side, and look for their next brother to devour.

it's unfortunate Fayose and Adeleke fell for their nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by brainhgeek(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Akosbaba:
How true is this?
I wish bro
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by gbeseun(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Amnosr,we warn you.
Nobody fight with a warrior like tinubu and won o
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by LZAA: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
Jokerman:
Well... Goodbye Ambode... you can decamp to PDP anyways....

However the Yoruba man greed for power is too much... Look at Ben Bruce, just one term and left, buh Ambode decided to disgrace himself....

This also shows yorubas aren't educated as we thought....
Who thought?
We all knew
Why do u tink hausa peeps use and dump em every time?
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Corrinthians(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
OldBeer:
So it is only your heart?

With the way you guys have been shouting this past week, we thought you were going to put your money where your mouth is.

Ambo you see your life?
You are now on your own.
I'm even surprised their hearts isnt with Biafra anymore.

These guys are just unimaginably confused.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by stunning4real: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
rolams:

What has Ambode done to the civil servants with their salaries being paid every 23rd of the month? Post what you know and not lies!
is not about salary. Fashola paid salary every 28th. It is the same circle
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by WarriFirstBorn(m): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Maurz:
One old man be deciding leadership over a decade. Shame on Nigerian youths and her Democracy.
Are you not a Nigerian youth? Go and fight him na.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by blujoi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
In the context of Nigerian politics, it’s more of a mafia thing. You know why? Elections in third world countries like Nigeria require a lot of money. The logistics alone is daunting, it’s not for the faint hearted. Imagine using 2b naira to contest for a governorship post. These are monies you spend on delegates,posters,creating awareness,and other sundry expenses. Now let’s say you don’t have the money and a money bag aka godfather decides to give you this money, are you saying you will not be loyal to him?

See,politics in Nigeria is not simple mathematics, where 1+1 will give you 2, there are so many factors to be considered, certainly not for the faint hearted. You cannot be a ‘registered’ member of a party and after you win an election, you decide to take unilateral actions, it doesn’t always work out like that, unless you have the money plus a solid political structure. If Ambode was wise he could have gone abegging to the groups that matter in APC. You cannot be in APC and still be fighting APC. I really liked the guy though but he wasn’t wise.

Guestlander:

You make it sound like some mafia organization. "Family" Lol.
This is why I cannot be a good politician. My first loyalty will be to the people then whatever other interests.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by AFONJACOW(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
englishmart:
And Godfatherism continues to thrive. It's quite shameful that one man will keep deciding the fate of over 10m people. The question is, how long? .
sophisticated morons from west, their slavery Mentality are legendary, how can one man control everything that moves in a region with highest number of university graduates.... sorry to say this, Afonjas are cowards
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Dinho20(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
oodualover:
With the way Ibos keep poking their nose into South west affairs, you will think they don't have a land they come from. From Ekiti down to Osun and now Lagos. Ibos just don't like talking about South east politics. Why?
BEHAVE,
WE IGBOS HAVE SHARES IN LAGOS.
LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) / Photos:david Cameron Disrespects Buhari . Can He Do This To Obama? / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.