Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode (86269 Views)

official: Pdp Presidential Primaries Results / Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by FarahAideed: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I tot you have alws wanted Tinubu displaced? Why are you not happy about it?
Why is it paining you more than tinubu?

I have no business with Tinubu and how he runs his fiefdom , the only person I am interested in seeing displaced is Buhari

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

I have no business with Tinubu and how he runs his fiefdom , the only person I am interested in seeing displaced is Buhari
But you have been following the Tinubu mata bumper to bumper like family biznes

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by FarahAideed: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
But you have been following the Tinubu mata bumper to bumper like family biznes

Just because of his support for Buhari ooo
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Icon79(m): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
It's a daylight robbery. Bola Tinubu is a thief!

O pari

LASISIELENU:
Wow, this is really an eye sore

you can navigate your SPORT NEWS here
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by ufuosman(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tinubu y u dey do ambode like dis
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by drnoel: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
gimmehear:
LAGOS GOVERNORSHIP PRIMARY ELECTION RESULTS.
Ward D2 ,Lagos Island.
Sanwoolu: 2280
Ambode: 0

Oshodi Afariogun Ward D2
Sanwo-Olu- 5,557
Ambode- 44

Paper slip holders are not allowed to vote in Ward F Ojokoro LCDA

The population of the paper slip holder is more than the plastic. What do we do about that.

Today in ward G1, Mushin Local Government, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu Scored 4265 votes while Mr Akinwunmi AMBODE scored 3 votes.
Election Concluded now

Ifako ijaiye Wrd B.
Sanwolu 523.

Ambode

http://gimmehear.com/results-for-lagos-primaries/

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1047084870290354176

Shey Tinubu's daughter is iyalaya of market women? Why won't he win when he has the grassroots?
Lagos is done for
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by 7lives: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
donb06:
I just feel Igbo's are not politically inclinated... But don't underestimate the Igbo population in lagos... If they leave their business and become serious in lagos politics... Even tinubu will shake. Here in festac igbos just full every where... With the Igbo population in festac, if Igbo man want to become a member o LASH for amuwo odofin . He might win or even pull a hard fight

People are awake now, if Igbo evil agenda of taking over the control of an inch of Yoruba land, failed in 1965, what makes you think it will be successful now?.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Aystarz: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Icon79:

O pari

Developing story

The just concluded primaries will no doubt be cancelled, simple because the National Working Committee didn't supervise the process.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by biggie73(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode,see your life outside. Step down, you no gree till he is embarrassed.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by reality1010: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
gimmehear:
LAGOS GOVERNORSHIP PRIMARY ELECTION RESULTS.
Ward D2 ,Lagos Island.
Sanwoolu: 2280
Ambode: 0

Oshodi Afariogun Ward D2
Sanwo-Olu- 5,557
Ambode- 44

Paper slip holders are not allowed to vote in Ward F Ojokoro LCDA

The population of the paper slip holder is more than the plastic. What do we do about that.

Today in ward G1, Mushin Local Government, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu Scored 4265 votes while Mr Akinwunmi AMBODE scored 3 votes.
Election Concluded now

Ifako ijaiye Wrd B.
Sanwolu 523.

Ambode

http://gimmehear.com/results-for-lagos-primaries/

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1047084870290354176
The fight between Ambode and Tinubu is dat of light and darkness, between liberty and African slavery. Nigeria is 58yes we said no to godfatherism long ago.It will be darkness for ppl to accept Ptimordial African attitude.Say no to slavery.say no to political godfatherism but say yes to freedom.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by westkid001(m): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=Dinho20 post=71719249]BEHAVE,
WE IGBOS HAVE SHARES IN LAGOS.
LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND.[/quotke]

Gtfo which no man land so you think if nigeria seperates today or they give u biafra your freedon to build ur so called country u will still be in lagos be deceiving yourself the afonja we send u pple away like hen
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by reality1010: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

Why s it that non yorubas now careless about yoruba politics? Even if OBJ is fighting Tinubu or Fani kayode fighting OBJ non yorubas see it as irrelevant.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by westkid001(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ojukwubucket:

I just wish the best for Lagos bc I reside here..That is why I'm not in support of one man running it like it's his personal property.. I'm sure that's what other people who are against it feel too...
This is Nigeria, and I have the right to air my opinion in whatever i deem not proper... If u guys choose not to comment on any matter about the East, then that's ur biz...
Igbos reside everywhere in the world and contribute their ideas, talents and skills to the betterment of the place... That's just our nature and we can't help it

Which betterment of lagos u guys are spoiling lagos jor i pray u guys receive freedom and start ur bifara country so we can send u pple away

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by GetCofOProperty: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Let's see how this Lagos State Government power political tussle ends up. For or Against Gov. Ambode.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by subcbouy: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
excomarow:
Ambode What is Your Offence
Ambo must be a bad man that everyone is rejecting him. At least, two fashions should have emerged

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by subcbouy: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Icon79:

O pari

Indirect election make him thief now. why can't Ambo use his power as a governor.
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Unik3030: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Benekruku:
Lobatan!

Flat heads finally supported this guy to the usual doom

They should please just support PDP in the coming election cos its now glaring that anything they support goes down

guy u don dey talk this thing since ooo now I realize say Na true
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Ziggylady(f): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
DonMekino:
How did igbos contribute to Ambode downfall? How? Were they d one that told him to have problems with tinubu? Did they advise him not to play ball? Did they tell him to call world press conference?? Did they? I just don't understand how Ambodes fall is attributed to igbos

That is yoruba 'sufferstication'...They lack common senss

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Kooldame: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
I personally love Gov. Ambode's administration but what I detest most is the rapid increase of Land Use.A good example is that of our family house which was #1,200= before and now increased to #5000=.This irrational increment can make a common man to turn his back against him.Though Lagosians should have given him one more chance to rectify his errors as no man is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
westkid001:

Which betterment of lagos u guys are spoiling lagos jor i pray u guys receive freedom and start ur bifara country so we can send u pple away
Even if the freedom comes, my dear u will still c igbos in Lagos...
We are mtn...everywhere u go .....
There is nothing u or any other person can do about it...
Not even Tinubu can drive igbos out of Lagos....
Keep hating all u can till eternity
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by westkid001(m): 12:31am On Oct 03, 2018
Ojukwubucket:

Even if the freedom comes, my dear u will still c igbos in Lagos...
We are mtn...everywhere u go .....
There is nothing u or any other person can do about it...
Not even Tinubu can drive igbos out of Lagos....
Keep hating all u can till eternity

Lol okay i have hear u
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Ojukwubucket(m): 5:09am On Oct 03, 2018
[st=717219quote author=Shukuakukobambi po11]

There's nothing like a one man show. Tinubu is relevant because he aligns to where majority of the populace align to. If his position isn't popular, he'll fail.

Bros it's the way round biko...You just won't accept the fact..and it's a shame

Air your views, it's your business. When you come here and rant about how others do theirs, you open yourself up for ridicule. I won't stop you from locking your shop for a year in deference to one Messiah. Allow others to have their choice. [quote]
I didn't attack ur views, u attacked mine...
We don't worship people like u guys do if that's how u understand the situation....
That date has always bn observed even before ur so called "Messiah"

Yoruba also reside every where they like on the surface of the earth and contribute their quota without prejudice to others. It's the only sensible way to live
"Prejudice"? y wouldn't u cal it that when ur hatred has blinded ur judgement..
Re: Lagos APC Governorship Primaries Results, Sanwo-Olu Beating Ambode by Pope22(m): 6:52am On Oct 07, 2018
eurogee:
You are very stupid by saying ambode is working. Blind Ewu
Must you insult people? Why not just make a civilised comment for once in your life?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / Photos:david Cameron Disrespects Buhari . Can He Do This To Obama? / Fayose Distributing Bags Of Rice To People In Ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.