Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

A Woman In The United States Says She Is Upset That Her Fiance Proposed To Her W - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman In The United States Says She Is Upset That Her Fiance Proposed To Her W (431 Views)

Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? / Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit With Her Fiance In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Woman In The United States Says She Is Upset That Her Fiance Proposed To Her W by Prinszevor(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
A woman in the United States says she is upset that her fiance proposed to her with a cheap ring

- The woman claimed that her fiance makes a six figure salary

- She revealed that the ring cost $1,674 (N612,000)

Before a man gets on one knee to pop the big question, he would have to think about how much he is willing to spend on the entire proposal, especially if he is willing to go all out with the planning.

Some women place so much of their engagement proposal on the size or price of their engagement ring, while others just want the love of their life to propose to them.

A United States based woman has revealed that she is upset about the diamond ring her fiance proposed to her with. The woman shared a photo of the ring and the price on Facebook to get people's opinion.
Diamond ring proposal

Lady lambastes fiance for proposing with a 'cheap' diamond ring worth N612k Photo: UGC Source: Boredpanda

The woman noted that she feels that the size of the ring was too small for a proposal even though it is a diamond solitaire.

She shared her story on MumsNet.com, revealing that her fiance makes a six figure salary. The woman also noted that she found out that the ring cost $1,674 (N612,000).

Despite the fact that she revealed that there is nothing to dislike about the ring, she noted that the ring is too small way for a proposal.

She even added that her fiance has always been generous to her. The woman who seeked advice, noted that she doesn't want her fiance to be disappointed in the fact that she is making a fuss over a ring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZOWYbz51Ds

Source: Naija.ng

Re: A Woman In The United States Says She Is Upset That Her Fiance Proposed To Her W by ibkayee(f): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nothing wrong with her not liking the ring, it’s symbolic of their union and something she may potentially wear publicly for the rest of her life so it’s only fair that she actually likes it. Issue isn’t even the size or look of the ring, I just think he should’ve discussed her preferences with her at least and come to an agreement on the budget.

I don’t know how much effort he did or didn’t put into getting it because I don’t know how far his ‘6 figure salary’ stretches over bills so his ‘situation’ isn’t clear.

If it’s well within his ability to get something better but he’s just being cheap however... lipsrsealed

Bringing it to the internet is kind of tacky and embarrassing though, this is the kind of thing you discuss privately

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Propose To My Girlfriend, Do I Tell Her Of My Pregnant Sidechic Before / How Truck Driver Turns Internet Sensation After Wedding His Beautiful Fiancee / 5 Things A Woman Would Do Only If She Truly Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.