Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? (4235 Views)

South African Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Puts Her Massive Backside / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? by Jiggynews: 9:35am On Nov 18, 2022
Girls de tryoo! Lady with massive backside teases guys with her w£apon; would you like to have a taste? (Photos)

https://trendytalker.com/girls-de-tryoo-lady-with-massive-backside-teases-guys-with-her-wapon-would-you-like-to-have-a-taste-photos/

1 Share

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? by SocialJustice: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2022
Put pillow under the waist make the kpuns tell you shege. The girl done die.
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? by ObalendeCMS: 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
Wicked!
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? by Maynman: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
Only worth infatuation.
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? by Lannister360: 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
This is torture.
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? by KingMack(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
Stretch marks wey go dey dis wan nyash go full like the confusion wey full Tinubu brain undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? by wiseone28: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
Phucck food
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? by dnawah(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
Jiggynews:
Girls de tryoo! Lady with massive backside teases guys with her w£apon; would you like to have a taste? (Photos)

https://trendytalker.com/girls-de-tryoo-lady-with-massive-backside-teases-guys-with-her-wapon-would-you-like-to-have-a-taste-photos/
when it comes for the time to run for ones life,the woman with a big bottom will know that what she is carrying is a load. angry angry
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? by lifenija: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
Not interesting, too many

3 Likes

Re: Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? by gaby(m): 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
Voluptuous...
Re: Lady With Massive Backside Teases Guys With Her W£apon; Would You Like? by Gadafii: 2:12am On Nov 19, 2022
I Dey pity this one old age, I will pass Abeg

Unhealthy

(1) (Reply)

"How Cute" - Guinean Musician, Grand P's Asian Lover Gushes Over Him. / My Best Friend Slept With My Wife, I Revenged And Dated His Teenage Daughter Who / Askmen.com II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.