Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo (60785 Views)

Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by FarahAideed: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

You don't know FarahAideed a.k.a. SalamRushdie?

Lying is his passion.

Says character who majored shameless hypocrisy ...SMH

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by GavelSlam: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

Says character who majored shameless hypocrisy ...SMH

Are you not being caught out with your lies?

"Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive"

Walter Scott.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by troublemakea(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2018
sadissbala:
this pond is in the bypass when u are coming to into jos where birom militia use to kill any Muslim that mistakly follows the way and thy will then puch their victims vehicle into the pond.

you're truly a sadist. ....how do you know Berom militia kills every Muslims

Myself and my two Muslim friend reside around Riyom and Gada biyu(core Berom settlement) during services why dint Berom youth shoot at us or kill us

truth is these people are peace loving they've just only been pushed to the wall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by julieton: 12:15am On Oct 03, 2018
I don't understand pond, pond as in fish pond? isn't that a river in the pic?
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by troublemakea(m): 12:16am On Oct 03, 2018
FiftyFifty:

Shameless liar. Going to Kano via Riyom? From where? If at all u must lie, can't u for once do it intelligently?

FarahAideed bursted

lmao grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by troublemakea(m): 12:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

You're all over the map
Makes your story doubly doubtful
hope you've eaten enough cow today
hater of Peace loving Berom people

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Dogalmighty17: 12:22am On Oct 03, 2018
OreMI22:

Why are all the vehicles looking so clean? Vehicle under water for a while is supposed to be rusty!

Hmmmm!

You stupid fucking slowpoke. There is not enough oxygen to facilitate rusting in such a short time frame of 5 months.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by chrisellence(m): 12:23am On Oct 03, 2018
MajorJeffery:
I like your sense of reasoning. I hope this isn't an accident? Proper investigation should be done before insinuations cause tragic incidents.

I agree with what you just said but at least the victims should be in the vehicle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by FarahAideed: 12:51am On Oct 03, 2018
troublemakea:

FarahAideed bursted

lmao grin

Bursted how ..that guy doesn't know what he is saying and he doesn't even know where I was coming from

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by troublemakea(m): 1:17am On Oct 03, 2018
FarahAideed:

Bursted how ..that guy doesn't know what he is saying and he doesn't even know where I was coming from

yeah i thought as much you were travelling to kani but he's thinking were going to kano through jos

may god just safe Nairalanders from misconception

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 1:39am On Oct 03, 2018
troublemakea:

hope you've eaten enough cow today

hater of Peace loving Berom people

Peace loving

Not with that "pond" in their backyard

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 1:40am On Oct 03, 2018
FarahAideed:

Well like I I said I don't know that route too well

Admit it

You were lying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Ayatullah(m): 1:40am On Oct 03, 2018
OreMI22:

Why are all the vehicles looking so clean? Vehicle under water for a while is supposed to be rusty!

Hmmmm!

May you fall into the hands of the Beroms as bush meat shocked

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 4:00am On Oct 03, 2018
calaway:

Yes
you can't call it a high way... Is always less busy than the other axis...
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 4:04am On Oct 03, 2018
frozen70:
Chai how did that bus got in there?

What happened to the occupants?

When did this happened?

Those villagers knows alot about this questions

They deserve to be raided and questioned
the same day de declared a curfew in Jos (mind you the crisis that recently happened didn't even come near to this area... Is like a 45mins drive to the crisis area)then they discovered the generals car... Now this.... Fix the dots. And that's where Jangs house is located

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 4:07am On Oct 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
Is this pond by the highway?
nope...is very less busy... Is a new route created by Jang because his house is dia... But less busy

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 4:08am On Oct 03, 2018
rman:
The army general and people on that bus were killed on that highway and their vehicle pushed into the pond.

its not a high way
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Candybob(m): 4:09am On Oct 03, 2018
If you believe this is an accident, you will believe anything

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 4:12am On Oct 03, 2018
sadissbala:
this pond is in the bypass when u are coming to into jos where birom militia use to kill any Muslim that mistakly follows the way and thy will then puch their victims vehicle into the pond.
bros....haba...lie small small... That's the by pass followed by most cab drivers and we all know that most cab drivers are Muslims so what are you saying... Haba... Stop been so wicked and channel your bad energy else wia.... Except we all know when it is during crisis....Christians don't go to Muslim areas and Muslims don't go to Christian areas and moreover d recent happenings didn't even come close to dis region so Abeg stop making it look like d way u think it is

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 4:17am On Oct 03, 2018
Quality20:
Berom ppl of plateau and southern Kaduna local tribes are some evil hell of a people. So so wicked and highly mischievous ppl. they do all kinds of evils u could ever imagine. just having them as neighbors is enough to put u in trouble. ever since 2009, they have being reporting, backmailing many practising Muslims to police authorities n DSS. At places of work its all kinds of malicious petitions to get Muslim co workers sacked.
May all d evil,malicious n evil ones be destroyed by a plague by d Almighty. Ameen.
please get facts before concluding.... This route in particular is a by pass and most people that own houses around this said pond are not locals but mostly from other states because the route is a new one... The past governor made that road hence developments coming Dia... So is a very less busy route except when there is hold up in d major route that's when you see cars passing Dia of which is very very difficult.... If brooms are wicked, you think other tribes will b able to build or live Dia? Think
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 4:19am On Oct 03, 2018
sadissbala:
you most be a berom youth or their lawyer u said many years ago while the way way constructed during last administration by their berom governor, u said u are in a taxi going to kano while u 've no connection with that road while going to kano, is either u are coming from abuja to jos or going towards bauchi, northeast or u are from jos going to abuja and its not a busy road its only Muslims strengers taking that way any jos Muslims doesn't easily follow the palace because they know berom can at any time block them and get killed its now that take eat what they cannot swallow by killing army general.if not why the protests initially.
what are you saying.
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by bounceback: 4:20am On Oct 03, 2018
FarahAideed:

Because many years ago along one of the highways I watched a car take a turn and fall into one the mining lakes, I was in a taxi going to Kano then and it was already late ....when we stopped we couldn't see the car and the place was pitch black we left when the villagers started mobilizing to search for the occupant

You are a wicked liar. Shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 4:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

You're all over the map

Makes your story doubly doubtful
he can't follow through through keffi when going to saminaka Na... The shortest route is through Jos and he must follow riyom... So what you saying
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 4:22am On Oct 03, 2018
troublemakea:

you're truly a sadist. ....how do you know Berom militia kills every Muslims

Myself and my two Muslim friend reside around Riyom and Gada biyu(core Berom settlement) during services why dint Berom youth shoot at us or kill us

truth is these people are peace loving they've just only been pushed to the wall
you understand bros
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 4:22am On Oct 03, 2018
bounceback:

You are a wicked liar. Shame on you.
lying bout what actually
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 4:27am On Oct 03, 2018
Ayatullah:

May you fall into the hands of the Beroms as bush meat shocked
no tribe in Nigeria can stand what this beroms have pass through courtesy of their kind nature... This people opened Dia hands to everyone and like Lagos, Jos is like a no man's land courtesy of the berom...do you think the slogan home of peace and tourism is derived from the north? Is because that's who Veronica and plateau in general is made up of.. They have withstood these for so long and they have been pushed too far hence they are defending themselves... But pushing a generals car n killing or kidnapping him for what? That they can never do and more over the general can not just pass this said area if he is coming from Taraba...
So my question is who brought the generals car Dia and why was it recovered during curfew in a community that is 45mins away from the crisis zone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 4:31am On Oct 03, 2018
The fact is even if the military come to start anything in that community, they not gonna find berom Dia because majority of people living Dia aren't berom but igbos and the rest.... So all of you shouting berom are on your own ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 4:33am On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

Peace loving

Not with that "pond" in their backyard
the area is not majority berom... People Dia are mostly igbos.... And hardly you see a car pass the area so you guys should continue shouting berom
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by mfm04622: 4:45am On Oct 03, 2018
OreMI22:

Hmmmm!

Still relatively recent. June 24 to now is about 3 months. Also, rusting of metal depends on oxygen as rusting us really oxidation of the metal. True, it happens faster in presence of water but need oxygen. The water may be low in oxygen and since the vehicles are in deep water, will not have access to atmospheric oxygen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by mfm04622: 4:47am On Oct 03, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
Abegi which kind mysterious pond is this
A pond that swallowed six vehicles without any traces
Naija which way

Seems you don't get the story.

The story is the local people (Beroms) waylaid travellers on the road, kill them and push their vehicles into the pond.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by mfm04622: 4:48am On Oct 03, 2018
MajorJeffery:
I like your sense of reasoning. I hope this isn't an accident? Proper investigation should be done before insinuations cause tragic incidents.

Not accidents! People were intentionally murdered and the vehicles they were traveling in pushed into the pond.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by mfm04622: 4:50am On Oct 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

We can't conclude that the bus had 16 occupants.

We may start with believing at least one person was in the vehicle at some point.

We can't even conclude it was ambushed by Berom locales.

However, a trend is being developed which may point towards a conclusion.

The curious bits are:

The missing general and info that his vehicle had been ditched into the pond.

The protest by the local women when the pond was to be examined, suggesting some level of complicity.

The finding of another vehicle suggesting this pond has been used in the past for nefarious purposes.

More investigation should be carried out.

This bus is the latest. 5 cars (4 other cars and the general's) have already been recovered from the pond. So it was being used to hide evidence of their criminal acts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Rashida Bello Involved In A Motor Accident / Sultan’s Daughter Weds Yuguda's Son (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.