Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,806 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo (60791 Views)

Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Zurich1844(f): 5:01am On Oct 03, 2018
Jos...Home of peace. Anywhere the edomites enter, they will take over other people's land.
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by mfm04622: 5:03am On Oct 03, 2018
troublemakea:

you're truly a sadist. ....how do you know Berom militia kills every Muslims

Myself and my two Muslim friend reside around Riyom and Gada biyu(core Berom settlement) during services why dint Berom youth shoot at us or kill us

truth is these people are peace loving they've just only been pushed to the wall

You are a liar! If you claim you live in Jos and claim Berom don't block roads to kill Muslim travelers, you are a damned liar!

My own wife ran into such ambush while travelling from Kaduna to Jos. My employer used to have a training centre in Jos, it was closed because of such ambushes. One of my Oga lost his brother to such. His corpse was never recovered. A friend ran into such, only the fact he was a Christian saved him. He saw other travelers being killed! They don't even care if you are not Hausa/Fulani they have problems with. As long as you are a Muslim, or dress like one, or have beard, you are done for!
If there is any attack on Berom, the next thing they do is block roads and start killing travelers that don't know anything about the issue. This country is too lax on killers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 03, 2018
OreMI22:

Why are all the vehicles looking so clean? Vehicle under water for a while is supposed to be rusty!

Hmmmm!
not quite true. Metal under water dont rust that fast. This is because of the amount of oxygene in water is less that oxygene in the atmosphere. If the metal is large and has not been there for a very long period of time like this ones, then rusting will not occur in all the parts of the metal. Remember rusting is the formation of brown hydrated iron(3)oxide...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by hakimi1974(m): 6:13am On Oct 03, 2018
FarahAideed:

I don't know anywhere in plateau that much but I know I was a mining lake that car fell into ...this was many years Ago and we were enroute from Makurdi in Benue state then
enroute from makurdi? why you dey lie like this?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by hakimi1974(m): 6:17am On Oct 03, 2018
FarahAideed:

Are you saying there is no route from Makurdi to jos then to a place called Saminaka .. I remember us passing baba command school and an NNPC depot or something
you first said enroute to kano.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by okomile(f): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2018
ELawal:

Nigeria's Bermuda Triangle

grin grin
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:22am On Oct 03, 2018
Notice how the mainstream media had conspiratorially been avoiding this story despite its high profile news worthiness; had it been the other way round they would have ensured the story had remained in their headlines for days; AIT, Channels & Silverbird would have been inviting guests and so called experts to dwell on the story, often projecting their stereotypical biased version of events.

What is emerging now is the confirmation of the atrocities being perpetrated by middle belt natives against innocent Muslim Hausa Fulani travellers; whenever there is trouble their youths would form illegal road blocks on the highway to fish out, rob and kill these travellers, while subsequently covering up the evidence by disposing of the bodies, including eating them (yes, indeed many of them are also cannibals).

Recent evidence also suggest that they have adopted a new tactic of luring such travellers through at least one known taxi driver, tagged Submit, who would deliver his ill-fated passengers at a pre-arranged point along the route into the hands of their killers.

The whole sordid affair seem to have the full knowledge and involvement of the entire community, as seen by the failed attempt to frustrate the ongoing investigation to locate the missing army General, where over 500 demonstrating women dressed in black were sent to prevent the search of the mining pit where the General's car was eventually found.

The timing of the demonstration, the conveniently available ready made black uniforms for the purpose, suggests the women were being sponsored and that their sponsors were most likely also behind the killings - the army therefore should thoroughly interrogate those women and they will no doubt find the killers.

A latest update on the story (from whatsapp) shows viral pictures of a man caught wearing a set of uniform allegedly belonging to the General and a corpse believed to be that of the missing General - details of where the latter was discovered yet to be revealed.

Waiting for the outcome of this investigation (no doubt an explosive revelation is in the making) and also what the media, CAN and the Church would say about their errant members.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by troublemakea(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

Peace loving

Not with that "pond" in their backyard

what if the pond is even controlled by Fulani people to cause mayhem

you dont know
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:52am On Oct 03, 2018
OreMI22:

Why are all the vehicles looking so clean? Vehicle under water for a while is supposed to be rusty!

Hmmmm!

The rate of rusting is dependent on the concentration of dissolved oxygen in the water. If the concentration is low, rust will not occur rapidly.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by AODT(m): 6:52am On Oct 03, 2018
temptnow:
If a NA python dancer died in it then 3 gbosa for the people that did the clean job.

There would be no peace in this country.

No, no, no... there will be peace beyond your comprehension in this country and for you and your likes who enjoys seeing people cry, you will not be a part of this peace that we'll be experiencing.
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by troublemakea(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2018
mfm04622:

You are a liar! If you claim you live in Jos and claim Berom don't block roads to kill Muslim travellers, you are a damned liar!

My own wife ran into such ambush while travelling from Kaduna to Jos. My employer used to have a training centre in Jos, it was closed because of such ambushes. One of my Oga lost his brother to such. His corpse was never recovered. A friend ran into such, only the fact he was a Christian saved him. He saw other occupants being killed! They don't even care if you are not Hausa/Fulani they have problems with. As long as you are a Muslim, or dress like one, or have beard, you are done for!
If there is any attack on Berom, the next thing they do is block roads and start killing travellers that don't know anything about the issue. This country is too lax on killers

The only big liar here is you

atleast I am still alive and my other two friend is still alive

my question is since you say they kill every Muslim why didn't they kill me n my two other friend
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 6:57am On Oct 03, 2018
troublemakea:

you dont know

You sound absolutely stupid

Please go away and die quietly somewhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 7:00am On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
the area is not majority berom... People Dia are mostly igbos.... And hardly you see a car pass the area so you guys should continue shouting berom

Du is predominantly occupied by berom. It's Jonah Jang's village

Stop making stupid excuses on behalf of your cannibal terrorist buddies

They've been exposed. All this scrambling by CAN and its brainless christian adherents won't change the fact that a great stain and stigma has been exposed.

Those christian terrorists will pay dearly for their sins

No longer would they play the victim card as the world now knows their antecedents

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 7:02am On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
he can't follow through through keffi when going to saminaka Na... The shortest route is through Jos and he must follow riyom... So what you saying

Is he going to Kano or Saminaka?

His story keeps changing

He could precisely recall the incident but he couldn't recall where it happened, or even where he was going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by maasoap(m): 7:06am On Oct 03, 2018
OreMI22:

Hmmmm!

Drop a piece of metal that's not already rusting into the water in your house and keep checking it every 6 months. That way, you'll understand better

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2018
troublemakea:

you're truly a sadist. ....how do you know Berom militia kills every Muslims

Myself and my two Muslim friend reside around Riyom and Gada biyu(core Berom settlement) during services why dint Berom youth shoot at us or kill us

truth is these people are peace loving they've just only been pushed to the wall

Just admit you're also a berom bastard and be done with it.

When people are found dead likely murdered by cultists, you people immediately shout fulani herdsmen without any iota of fact or evidence besides dead bodies.

But when Muslim corpses are found in shallow graves or cars pushed into lakes with the occupants missing in berom enclaves, the narrative changes to flimsy excuses such as road accidents, the fulanis themselves did it, the army is staging it etc.

It's funny that so far none of you has provided credible alternative theories about the infamous "pond" and its revelations, or the video of the berom cannibals feasting on human flesh.

Whether you like it or not, the whole world knows the beroms are drunken and piss-poor savage cannibals who thrive on violence and destruction with no regard for human life nor decency.

I'm glad they've met their match and then some in the fulani.

I'll she'd no tear if the army scorches that cursed village.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by maasoap(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2018
troublemakea:

you dont know

Not convincing, try again

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Positivepoint(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2018
OreMI22:

Hmmmm!

Wow rust only happens when they come in contact with oxygen.
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Positivepoint(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Fresh report has it that Toyota Hiace bus has been discovered in the same pond in Jos, Plateau state, where Maj Gen. Idria Nur Alkali's car and four other vehicles were found.

The vehicle, a Toyota Hiace was recovered on Tuesday along with the driver, after it was said to have gone missing since June 24.

Some days ago, the Joint Task Force constituted by the chief of army staff, Lt Gen TY Buratai, found the vehicle belonging to Maj Gen. Idria Nur Alkali (rtd), at a pond in Paddock in Lafendeg Du Plateau State.

The joint task force comprising of officers and soldiers from 3 Division Quick Response Team, Operation Safe Haven, Nigeria Police Force, Vehicle Inspection Office, Fire Service, as well as local divers, found the vehicle after weeks of searching for the missing general.

The army general went missing after leaving his house in Abuja on Monday 3/09/2018 for Bauchi where he has a farm but is yet to be found. He was alleged to have been kidnapped and killed in Plateau state.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/another-vehicle-recovered-from-paddock-pond-in-jos.html

I am not surprised at all. Berom practice cannibalism before and we hear rumors that they still do it. Ask anybody that now berom tribe history. They eat each other also especially if they are from different clan. I guess civilization did not really change them that much.
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by ayobaye(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2018
We should not flog issues here. It was an arranged killing. In the first place, the general's corpse was recovered from the area. Who took him out of the pond if he had accident? I am very sure that the accident if caused by the second vehicle that they just recovered would be driven by someone. Where is the person or his corpse?
NIGERIANS should be more sensitive to security around them and be more cautious. "They are always on top of the situation" nothing to show for it.
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2018
troublemakea:

hope you've eaten enough cow today

hater of Peace loving Berom people

Beroms are worse than animals

They're lower than maggots

They're a scum, q perpetual stain in basic human decency

They're worse than the Hutus of Rwanda

They're the worse aspect of all the negative things about plateau

They single handedly killed the commerce, economics, politics, religion, and social life of Jos. The city is now a husk, a derelict, a hollow pit of misery and decrepitude

What have the cannibalistic beroms lost in all these? Nothing. For they had nothing and they have nothing.

Hence their proclivity for utter destruction, borne out of spite and envy for the progress of others.

Because they willingly wallow in a permanent daze of alcoholic stupor, and have no skills nor acumen to thrive in a cosmopolitan and progressive society, they blame others for their self-inflicted poverty and over indulgence.

They thus seek to destroy and drag everyone else down to their caveman existence.

Only the most brazen and committed christian fundamentalists support such craven and crass people.

May the god of Abraham and Mohammed destroy this human disease known as berom.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2018
OreMI22:

Hmmmm!
Na another excuse to wreck havoc or pounce on a prey!

Nothing is as it is with these guys!
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 7:21am On Oct 03, 2018
chrisellence:

I agree with what you just said but at least the victims should be in the vehicle

They won't find the victims, including the general

The beroms ate them

They've finished off the dog population in most of their areas

Now they've resorted to killing people for food

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by frozen70(f): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
the same day de declared a curfew in Jos (mind you the crisis that recently happened didn't even come near to this area... Is like a 45mins drive to the crisis area)then they discovered the generals car... Now this.... Fix the dots. And that's where Jangs house is located

Hmmm
Things are happening
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
please get facts before concluding.... This route in particular is a by pass and most people that own houses around this said pond are not locals but mostly from other states because the route is a new one... The past governor made that road hence developments coming Dia... So is a very less busy route except when there is hold up in d major route that's when you see cars passing Dia of which is very very difficult.... If brooms are wicked, you think other tribes will b able to build or live Dia? Think

Brooms are nice

They get rid of dirt, such as the beroms.
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 7:31am On Oct 03, 2018
mfm04622:

Still relatively recent. June 24 to now is about 3 months. Also, rusting of metal depends on oxygen as rusting us really oxidation of the metal. True, it happens faster in presence of water but need oxygen. The water may be low in oxygen and since the vehicles are in deep water, will not have access to atmospheric oxygen

All you people saying cars don't rust due to lack of air..... it's the oxygen that causes rust, right?

Well water is two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen

Iron does rust in water same as it does above ground, even more so.

There's a reason they ask you to avoid flooded cars
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

Is he going to Kano or Saminaka?

His story keeps changing

He could precisely recall the incident but he couldn't recall where it happened, or even where he was going.
he said it had been long and if you will recall it was till recently during GEJ era that the Kaduna Abuja road was actually well used because of the repairs if not those days in order not to get stranded on the way, you have to pass through Jos and circle through Zaria to Kano or you just pass through bauchi

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by batstan(m): 7:37am On Oct 03, 2018
hakimi1974:
enroute from makurdi? why you dey lie like this?.
You're are the ignorant one, here.
Markurdi - Lafiya - Akwanga - Jos - Saminaka - Kano.
Or
Markurdi - Lafiya - Akwanga - Jos - Bauchi - Kano.
FaraAided is right .

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

Du is predominantly occupied by berom. It's Jonah Jang's village

Stop making stupid excuses on behalf of your cannibal terrorist buddies

They've been exposed. All this scrambling by CAN and its brainless christian adherents won't change the fact that a great stain and stigma has been exposed.

Those christian terrorists will pay dearly for their sins

No longer would they play the victim card as the world now knows their antecedents
this didn't happened in the DU village precisely... The main city center.... It happened at the outskirts of DU... Understand what am saying and majority of people Dia are not Beroms....if you in Jos, den you will understand what am saying... Why Was The car discovered on the same day de declared a curfew and mind you, where there was unrest was more dn 45mins drive to DU and yet you declared a curfew... Secondly, why will someone travelling from Taraba pass through DU? For why? See facts... Quit been blinded.... I am not berom neither I am from plateau but these is a set up
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
this didn't happened in the DU village precisely... The main city center.... It happened at the outskirts of DU... Understand what am saying and majority of people Dia are not Beroms....if you in Jos, den you will understand what am saying... Why Was The car discovered on the same day de declared a curfew and mind you, where there was unrest was more dn 45mins drive to DU and yet you declared a curfew... Secondly, why will someone travelling from Taraba pass through DU? For why? See facts... Quit been blinded.... I am not berom neither I am from plateau but these is a set up

Oh fukk you and shut up! Please!

First, the man was coming from Abuja, not Taraba.

Second, he disappeared around that area around September 3rd

Third, they'd been draining that pond for weeks before they found the car

Fourth, that place is a berom enclave. The berom women numbering about 500 who protested the draining and the youth who prevented the logistics transport were certainly beroms and not igbos

You're berom; we can smell your filth all the way from here. No wonder you're actively trying to deflect, but we see right through you

Better tell your old drunken parents to leave that place before Judgment Day by the army.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
he said it had been long and if you will recall it was till recently during GEJ era that the Kaduna Abuja road was actually well used because of the repairs if not those days in order not to get stranded on the way, you have to pass through Jos and circle through Zaria to Kano or you just pass through bauchi

That's bull crap, Mr Pam Dung Gyang (yes we know you're berom)

I've never heard of a more circuitous route from benue to kano.

I commend your efforts to exonerate your hellish tribe, but sorry pal...the world knows you fukkers for what you're: a mindless barbarian horde

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by FarahAideed: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2018
hakimi1974:
you first said enroute to kano.
Yes we took off from Makurdi late and the destination was kano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rashida Bello Involved In A Motor Accident / Private Jets In Akure During Akeredolu's Swearing In Ceremony (Photos) / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.