Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo (60769 Views)

Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2018
AbdulCLO:
hahaha it is not exactly in the highway but u can push a car to the pond..... Even if a car should stray away from the road it can't fall inside the pond....... I reside in Jo's and the truth is that particular road where the pond is the community do block road and kill passerby once they suspect you are a Muslim
most of them think DU is by the express way when coming into jos...
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by islandmoon: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2018
gidjah:
hmmmm you guys seem to know alot about this ongoings way way back.And you kept quiet for this long haba guys !!!

who kept quiet? do you know how we even managed to escape death many times during my school days, these guys killed many of our student in angwa rogo, the medical hostel there was abandoned for them by the school authority, you dont observe your environment?
even as I speak if you are a Christian and you go to Muslim area in Jos, sorry will be your name, the Christians are even more considerate in their areas
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by mfm04622: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
have you passed and you have been killed? Do you know anyone that has passed and has been killed?

In fact i do! My wife got caught in one. Only God and brave driver made them escape. By boss's brother was killed in one. He was a trader, travelling from Bauchi to the South with his goods. Many colleagues too. In fact my company training school was relocated from Jos due to complaints from staff. Many Engineers lost their lives including an Exco member when traveling from Bauchi back to their homes after NSE Conference in Jos.

Want more?
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by mfm04622: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
have you found any dead body? Yes evidence was found on site but it's clear that it was planted Dia because the general cannot use that route when coming from Abuja.... It's impossible

The driver's body was recovered from the Toyota Hiace bus found recently. Nothing was planted. Were the other vehicles found in gthe pond planted too?
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by MILITO12345(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
ERORR404:

Air is needed for rust to take place quickly.. and i don't think that is something you get at the bottom of a water body. It will rust only over a longer period of time
say what you know,there is adequate amount of oxygen beneath water bodies to cause rusting,that is why fishes drink water and separate oxygen through their gills, humans can just do that cos we ain't modified to separate oxygen from water.....
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by gidjah(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
islandmoon:

who kept quiet? do you know how we even managed to escape death many times during my school days, these guys killed many of our student in angwa rogo, the medical hostel there was abandoned for them by the school authority, you dont observe your environment?
even as I speak if you are a Christian and you go to Muslim area in Jos, sorry will be your name, the Christians are even more considerate in their areas
wao !! Quite revealing I must say,so terrible no honest govt has been to curtail this nonsense and mete out solutions to it.
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by duwdu: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
ednut1:
When berom youths commit crime no one makes noise. But wen fulani strikes na gobe. Only God knows what they did to the 16 passengers in thay bus

Hmm, na wa for our society o.

P34c3
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Mryacks: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
as am talking to you now, no one is dia and soldiers are Dia now... They catching anyone de see including people passing through

Serious...I knew it will have consequence like this especially on the youths of that village.
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by troublemakea(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

You're not just into piggery

You're one yourself

An unwashed, uncultured swine

yeah you're right that's cause you're a Hog and to know i'm unwashed n uncultured makes you a Boar

our father tongue
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
mfm04622:

In fact i do! My wife got caught in one. Only God and brave driver made them escape. By boss's brother was killed in one. He was a trader, travelling from Bauchi to the South with his goods. Many colleagues too. In fact my company training school was relocated from Jos due to complaints from staff. Many Engineers lost their lives including an Exco member when traveling from Bauchi back to their homes after NSE Conference in Jos.

Want more?
bros,de didn't pass through du... From Bauchi going to the east you will not pass through but from bauchi you must pass through both Muslim populated area and Christians populated area... Ask them were it happened am sure it will be along bauchi road.. That's where the Muslims are... From bauchi, you must through Muslim populated area driving through for close to 15minutes before you get to the Christian areas... is as simple as this, during such occurances, de look for who isn't Muslim to kill and Christians look for who isn't Christian to kill...lass lass dem end up burning houses and stuffs with a few people been killed... Of which mostly is Christians because Christians find it difficult to kill but those guys do not Kia.... Guy, just forget... Na us wey de hia know as e b
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
troublemakea:

yeah you're right that's cause you're a Hog and to know i'm unwashed n uncultured makes you a Boar

our father tongue

Heh

Nice one
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by KOLLYPROF(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
mfm04622:

Seems you don't get the story.

The story is the local people (Beroms) waylaid travellers on the road, kill them and push their vehicles into the pond.
And nobody ever seen any traces of what is going on all this while
Don't you know the meaning of pond
Pond wasn't as big as you think
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by mfm04622: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
And nobody ever seen any traces of what is going on all this while
Don't you know the meaning of pond
Pond wasn't as big as you think

The pond is deep. It was a mining pit. Do you know how deep mines are? It was an open mind pit. When rain fall there, there is no outlet, so water accumulated there. The dept too may have reached water level. Please check information before complaining.

Do you know the driver in one of the car recovered went missing 3 years ago? So that killing act did not start today
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by mfm04622: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
bros,de didn't pass through du... From Bauchi going to the east you will not pass through but from bauchi you must pass through both Muslim populated area and Christians populated area... Ask them were it happened am sure it will be along bauchi road.. That's where the Muslims are... From bauchi, you must through Muslim populated area driving through for close to 15minutes before you get to the Christian areas... is as simple as this, during such occurances, de look for who isn't Muslim to kill and Christians look for who isn't Christian to kill...lass lass dem end up burning houses and stuffs with a few people been killed... Of which mostly is Christians because Christians find it difficult to kill but those guys do not Kia.... Guy, just forget... Na us wey de hia know as e b

I am not saying any of the acts happened in Du. I am saying Berom usually attack innocent travelers passing through Jos or going to Jos. Simple.

I can assure you ALL the victims were Muslims and survivors claimed they were attacked by Indegenes.

I still beg you. When the killing madness start, both parties should please face each other and leave innocent travelers alone. Simple
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
mfm04622:

I am not saying any of the acts happened in Du. I am saying Berom usually attack innocent travelers passing through Jos or going to Jos. Simple.

I still beg you. When the killing madness start, both parties should please face each other and leave innocent travelers alone. Simple
you passing through Christian area while you are a Christian, you are safe but a Muslim,you not... A Christian passing through Muslim area too isn't safe... But generally they all are tired already... Like the recent one that happened last week Fri, it started in a particular area and ended Dia... The other surrounding areas acted like nothing is happening... Everyone has past what has happened before
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
mfm04622:

The pond is deep. It was a mining pit. Do you know how deep mines are? It was an open mind pit. When rain fall there, there is no outlet, so water accumulated there. The dept too may have reached water level. Please check information before complaining.

Do you know the driver in one of the car recovered went missing 3 years ago? So that killing act did not start today
OK just cleared, I'm now seeing where the problem was
It means no be today,if not for the general who went missing all these would not have been revealed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving / Okonjo-Iweala Appreciates 4-Year-Old girl who Dressed To Look like Her (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.