Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? (18906 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Remix10(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Please, my girlfriend is having her birthday this month. Aside the normal birthday gift, I would like to get her some books on Family and Marriage. Would like to have some suggestions about nice literatures that covers marriage, family, treatment and understanding of the husband, the children, her role and duties as the wife to be, finances in the family and so on.
Thanks

1. The act of marriage by Tim Lahaye
2. Mars-Venus Dating for couples and singles by Lauren Gray
3. Pathway to Christian marriage by John W. Thompson
4. Set apart the girl by Leslie Ludy
5. Five love languages by Gary Chapman
6. Waiting and Dating by Myles Munroe
7. Waiting, Dating and Mating by Frank Gil

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by zoedew: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2018
*Great leaders are great readers*

*It is said if you want to hide anything to general people put it in a book*

*If you want rub your mind with the great leaders and the annointing of great servants of God take time to read their articles*

*Christian Book library where you can share and get all christian books*

https:///35hjR5JzYdo6lxobVsmSS4
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2018
all david oyedepo book on marriage wink
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by MollyBank: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2018
Things I wish I'd known before we got married...It's on amazon.

Buy it, read it and thank me later.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by obongkaks: 11:44am On Oct 04, 2018
Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts
Book by Les Parrott
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Shobby88: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2018
marriage convenant by faith oyedepo
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by dandollar1: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2018
Marriage Na by common sense and the ability to tolerate people. It doesn't require any book. If it was by book, the rate of divorce would not be as high as it is. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Timmyspy(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2018
"The secret of family happiness" is what you need. This is the free download link.
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/The-Secret-of-Family-Happiness/
Available in any language of your choice and audio also available. To get a hard copy, ask any of Jehovah’s Witnesses.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Please, my girlfriend is having her birthday this month. Aside the normal birthday gift, I would like to get her some books on Family and Marriage. Would like to have some suggestions about nice literatures that covers marriage, family, treatment and understanding of the husband, the children, her role and duties as the wife to be, finances in the family and so on.
Thanks
No single book bro, I guess I would start by buying "Opposite Attracts" by Tim LaHaye for my gf. This is a very good start for someone whom I would spend my entire life with. It would help to appreciate our individuality and show us the beauty of our togetherness. That one person is complementary to the other.

2 Likes

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by yvelchstores(f): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2018
Elder0001:

I don't and I will never believe this statement.
who I be to force u into believing what u don't want to. Ciao
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by surveyProf(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2018
frozen70:
You have to create or make things to look proper or right in presenting a gift to her

Have you made up your mind that she is going to be your wife?

Are you satisfied with everything about her and her attitudes?

Is she the kind of woman you are prepared to spend your life with

Finally are you fully ready for marriage financially, spiritually and morally

If your answer to these questions are yes.

Then go ahead and get her any book that deals with women, marriage and home making.

But before you give it to her read it and digest it so that you would learn from it too

See Jamb question from woman shocked
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by bejick(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2018
who should i marry by Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo

he have a lot of books like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 04, 2018
Remix10:

1. The act of marriage by Tim Lahaye
2. Mars-Venus Dating for couples and singles by Lauren Gray
3. Pathway to Christian marriage by John W. Thompson
4. Set apart the girl by Leslie Ludy
5. Five love languages by Gary Chapman
6. Waiting and Dating by Myles Munroe
7. Waiting, Dating and Mating by Frank Gil

Correct books
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by boyjo: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Thanks

I think you need to read too.
That you dont know what books to buy for her means you have not been reading yourself.

-Things I wish I knew Before We Got Married by Gary Chapman
-Total Money Make Over by Dave Ramsey
-Talk Your Way Into Intimate Marriage (Very very nice)
-His Needs, Her Needs by Willard F. Harley
-Men are from Mars, Women are From Venus by John Gray
-

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by pongwa(m): 11:55am On Oct 04, 2018
1. marriage that brings down God's glory by E. A. Adeboye
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Kronor(m): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2018
Think
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by cooluc(f): 11:56am On Oct 04, 2018
Getting ready for marriage.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by nneh1(f): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Thanks

Love and Respect
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by fkj950ax(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Thanks

You ought to give her a ring first before you have the right and moral standing to be discussing marriage, family, treatment and understanding of the husband, the children, her role and duties as the wife to be, finances in the family and so on

1 Like

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by boyjo: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2018
Mutemenot:
Op, your decision is good but don't over expect an impact from the book. Whatever your bae couldn't learn from her home about marriage n family, do not expect it to be acquired perfectly from books. Wishing her a lovely birthday in advance

Lies!
It is so clear you dont read books at all.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by cooluc(f): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2018
jfolorun:

Correct books

Pls do you have the ebook of "set apart the girl"
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by SmilingMary(m): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2018
rhythyson:
Buy her a Tale of two Cities

Just downloaded it, hope it's worth my time
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by MrOpp(m): 11:59am On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Thanks
You might not get a single book covering all the aforementioned, I will recommend any or all of this.

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by olasam17(m): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Heres one notable one:

Secret of Family Happiness

Just ask Jehovah's Witneses's around you, demand one on their public stands at notable B/stops, or visit their (www.jw.org)

https://www.jw.org/finder?pub=fy&wtlocale=E&srcid=share

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/family/

Thank me later!
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by frozen70(f): 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Will like to meet you. How possible?

Lol, lol, lol
We are already meeting in the forum naw!!
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by BetWinners(m): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
tobianthony:
Nairaland enhhhhh....

Of all the comments I read here it was the first one that kinda stuck in my mind .

I think you should buy two books for yourself mate :

1) the rational male by Rollo Tomassi
2) the great female con by Andey Randead

All the best .
A redpilled muthafuccka right here grin grin
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by frozen70(f): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ejadike:
I dont understand. Did he tell you he has not thought about all these? Una sef

Check out the likes in this post, do you think my statement didn't make sense?
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by gentlegenius(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
Annwrites:
Ermm...

Things I wish I'd known before we got married by Gary Chapman
The four seasons of marriage by Gary Chapman
The Five love languages by Gary Chapman
@OP, YOLO1... This are the books you and your girl must read BEFORE you marry each other. Pls read them in the order listed here. You'll surely thank the heavens that you read them.
If you must give her just a book on her birthday, then I recommend this: 'Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus'.
But if your girl is the type that likes to read, then don't just give her one book as a birthday gift.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by olasam17(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
My Best Ever.

Very Comprehensive

Its even Free

2 Likes

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by frozen70(f): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
surveyProf:

See Jamb question from woman shocked

Any man that doesn't ask questions in or about women matters

Is like you are going in for that jamb question without making attempts to read
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by magnificientzaz(f): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
'Singles with a difference' by Faith Oyedepo.... it helps singles prepare for marriage while they are at their best being single
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Aghans(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Thanks

Get her ''LOVE AND LIFE'' You can only see it in the catholic bookshop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression. / Wife Dies After Family Refused Blood Transfusion / Rebuilding A Relationship After An Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.