Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? (18903 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by mabea: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
frozen70:

You won't understand until you text the shoe or you start wearing the shoe before you will know if it's befitting
Well these things are relative. I've been there before as well
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by BabaAroba: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
How to choose a right partner By Pastor Bimbo Odukoya
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Ucheamani(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Please, my girlfriend is having her birthday this month. Aside the normal birthday gift, I would like to get her some books on Family and Marriage. Would like to have some suggestions about nice literatures that covers marriage, family, treatment and understanding of the husband, the children, her role and duties as the wife to be, finances in the family and so on.
Get her "Secret of Happy Family Life" published by Watchtower. You can download a soft copy @ jw.org

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Longevo(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
LOVE, SEX AND LASTING RELATIONSHIP written by Chip Ingram
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Please, my girlfriend is having her birthday this month. Aside the normal birthday gift, I would like to get her some books on Family and Marriage. Would like to have some suggestions about nice literatures that covers marriage, family, treatment and understanding of the husband, the children, her role and duties as the wife to be, finances in the family and so on.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Darevofpeace(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
"The five love languages" should be okay for her
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by degamemaster(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
frozen70:
You have to create or make things to look proper or right in presenting a gift to her

Have you made up your mind that she is going to be your wife?

Are you satisfied with everything about her and her attitudes?

Is she the kind of woman you are prepared to spend your life with

Finally are you fully ready for marriage financially, spiritually and morally

If your answer to these questions are yes.

Then go ahead and get her any book that deals with women, marriage and home making.

But before you give it to her read it and digest it so that you would learn from it too

Hey dear!
One doesn't need to get all fully ready before going into marital life. If it were to be so, no one would dare go in because you'll hardly see someone that's got all and ready.
The guy needs to make up his kind and make due with what's available as fat as the lady in question is also willing.
People should stop creating fears in others as if marriage has a particular formulae.

About OP's question, just go look for THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES by Gary Chapman. It will help you a lot.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by chii8(f): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Get her any of late Pst,Bimbo Odunkoya tape....
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Trustisaburden: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Check out this book on my instagram page below. Buy it for here and thank me later.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoXbeWilElD/?taken-by=solovation
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by metch1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
Not just book, try to watch FIREPROOF with her.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by omolorlarh: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Things I wish I'd known before we got married. By Gary Chapman
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by frozen70(f): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
degamemaster:

Hey dear!
One doesn't need to get all fully ready before going into marital life. If it were to be so, no one would dare go in because you'll hardly see someone that's got all and ready.
The guy needs to make up his kind and make due with what's available as fat as the lady in question is also willing.
People should stop creating fears in others as if marriage has a particular formulae.

About OP's question, just go look for THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES by Gary Chapman. It will help you a lot.

When you say one doesn't need to be fully ready before going into marriage,
What do you really mean by that ?

If you don't have a source of income, would you be fully ready for marriage?

If you are still squatting or sharing a room with a fellow guy and you want to marry, are you fully ready?

If you can't afford a standard 3 square meal a day and you want to marry are you fully ready ?

If you can't accommodate faults from people around you, are you fully ready for marriage ?

If you can't provide care and welfare for your girl friend and you want to marry are you fully prepared for marriage ?

Apart from your own self, are you fully prepared to assist your family and your wife to be family, if no, are you fully prepared for marriage ?

If you have taught of this questions I just asked you now, you wouldn't make that post

You said I should not put fear on people about marriage

Any man that is afraid of getting married is not yet fully prepared

Marriage is a serious issue, if you toy with it, you make yourself a laughing stock

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.

Respect bro that's a good thought
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by frozen70(f): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
mabea:
Well these things are relative. I've been there before as well

That means you are ready to go there many times until you learn, then you settle down
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by door2(m): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
any book from Bisi adewale

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Aceed: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
dingbang:
Now this is the most hilarious shii I have ever seen

Oga abeg I fit use temporary voters card wey inec issue january this year do first bank account update?
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
hope after reading some of these books, her eyes doesn't open and she decides that ...well maybe I'm just settling by deciding to marry him...
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Raalsalghul: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
frozen70:

Lol, lol, lol
We are already meeting in the forum naw!!
Real life, no jokes. Will PM you my number. Call wink
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by franklin000(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
"MEN ARE MASS WOMEN ARE FROM VENUS". A VERY NICE ONE FOR COUPLES
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by OgbeniSamm(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.

Don't be a fool, bro. The pussy is never yours, it's just your turn.

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by frozen70(f): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Real life, no jokes. Will PM you my number. Call wink

Lol,
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by gboyeking4(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Get her LOVE AND RESPECT by Emerson Eggerich..
You should read it too.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
We Should All Be Feminists - Chimamanda Adichie! grin
Oh my God... Laugh wan kill me oh gringringrin
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by khrixtie(f): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Things I wish I knew before marriage
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by mabea: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
frozen70:

That means you are ready to go there many times until you learn, then you settle down
Says who. I hope we discussing on the context of the topic. Now a guy doesnt have to be willing to marry his girlfriend before he can buy her a book on marriage for her birthday. Also remember the part where he said 'apart from the normal birthday gifts'
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by frozen70(f): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
mabea:
Says who. I hope we discussing on the context of the topic. Now a guy doesnt have to be willing to marry his girlfriend before he can buy her a book on marriage for her birthday. Also remember the part where he said 'apart from the normal birthday gifts'

Do you just see a girl and marry her or you befriend her and marry her ?
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by gracechellar(f): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2018
tjadeniyi, biozy, ednutey, hakeem4shi(33), technokid, djcrown, agent911(37), punche(35), andreme(34), Estimable(34), dubblead, idyday(38), bukchris(28), zippie5, Jetwld(33), Ameboperoo(37), Vicaboy(28), PStacks(93), betalife(48), okolibona(26), segundo(31), biomedixexcel(34), Toomaxi, Kpakam, YMCgyna(26), juyi44(30), FlameZee, Oawojobi, drstan, Fireson, sigba, molli(30), Itsalphaa, topbaycode(29), Chukwuemeka007(23), Stonerobaba(38), obatom19(26), Emulti(34), Chadso, ify01(23), Rhyms01, SCOOPERJEF(28), cherieberry(28), Lucwaizy, Jaydrakes(28), Gazzy88(30), Akin51(28), Oracle13(33), bams2999(27), Taku555(30), Holuwaxheun(27), fruqsy(29), samdean(28), xplicity1, Flakkydagirl(27), Threecrownz(24), oshinadekunle(25), frannyema, djlawex02(33), Temibabie(18), JohnsonEmma, Joshkeyz, FASH23, JOACHINpedro, tobybasten, Simplefaithy, Favouritegirl1(21), franklin000(58), Ephiezy4real, konga82(36), donobecs(26), Zaha(22), darlinton28(30), dongodwyne(25), isiaqool(25), burnaboi(27), kaptainp, unniella(26), hibeekay2015, DJtaila, yusufobinna1, PRYCE, lauwhyte(33), mechtronics(23), Jmyno1H, tofolo, haywhy3000(31), gaburellocares(26), Princeville, francisbarrack(31), admolfemx(33), cmtprof(28), Deprince12, Divphiz(31), zubbymp3(21), olasunkanmii(27), Lambadostic(30), alakrity(31), EdwardEddy(22), joellouizehiz(23), elmas, IffaCatchYouEhn(22), Snow5, SpiffyAttitude(23), Snvictor34(27), Jonah507(27), Hydrogen234, Johnpito(27), Stoner(28), Constilo4u(22), sammuell(21), atom1234, dutchman247(26), EzekielBams(30), crispyvick(22), ak22, Oseunblues(26), mmuonso(40), Ebowo(28), berrygold, Harllardex(28), temmyz16(26), iammistakessy(28), wapland(23), Mrgreatness(29), Akuruoulo(24), Adextunji(29), Daeyou(19), IkennaDavid1(33), Alexis410, jerryeminem(28), Kisser34(31), Kaybee010(20), howoblow1992(25), TheDejiEmpire(20), benoly, Generalhunt(26), Muftau89(29), Joeskid2000(18), Mtesiro(30), Ejyksneh, wisdompeters35(30), BammyTee246(23), timmyabiola(39), Dwin046, Hawtypapi, mumureloaded(23), georgekehly(22), sulacpuccylicker, bilar01(30), blackpie(20), dannyoungstick(19), TessBiwom(24), Eyole, Olarichardo4, Segunmmo(40), Toluhwanie(16), abelisticx(32), Jxchanger1(25), neken2020(23), husbandsnatcha, Samuellas(23), Donnyblanq(23)

Happy birthday to you all and thanks for sharing same day with me.

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by mabea: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
frozen70:

Do you just see a girl and marry her or you befriend her and marry her ?
Friendship first of course.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by mabea: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
degamemaster:

Hey dear!

Exactly my thoughts hence my response to her too

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by swaagish: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Get her the Bible, or ask Jehovah's witnesses to give you the book -" secret of family happiness"
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by dingbang(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Aceed:

Oga abeg I fit use temporary voters card wey inec issue january this year do first bank account update?
urm.. You can use that paper national I'd card
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by mabea: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
@ frozen70, he didnt say before going into marriage but 'marital life'
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Kutebyatso(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
men are from mars, women are from Venus by John Grah

Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression. / Wife Dies After Family Refused Blood Transfusion / Rebuilding A Relationship After An Affair