Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? (18905 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by omooba969(m): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elder0001:

I wonder why OP ignored this nice recommendation.

Isn't it nice if your wife is a feminist?

Op is not interested in those kind of books as they wouldn't help his ministry. grin
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by fkj950ax(m): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
I hope all these people recommending these books have read them AND made their marriages better?

Or they are just doing Google Counselling & Referrals!
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by mabea: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
frozen70:
You have to create or make things to look proper or right in presenting a gift to her

Have you made up your mind that she is going to be your wife?

Are you satisfied with everything about her and her attitudes?

Is she the kind of woman you are prepared to spend your life with

Finally are you fully ready for marriage financially, spiritually and morally

If your answer to these questions are yes.

Then go ahead and get her any book that deals with women, marriage and home making.

But before you give it to her read it and digest it so that you would learn from it too

I dont think these questions are necessary seeing the lady will marry someday.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by mabea: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
ireneidiva:

Give her the one you are currently reading. Men read too.
Wisest comment so far

2 Likes

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Ejadike(m): 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
frozen70:

Check out the likes in this post, do you think my statement didn't make sense?
NwaAmaikpe has never made sense yet he get so much likes I can ever dream of. Likes doesn't translate that you make sense. My point is, this guy isn't no kid and he must have put two in two together before asking for such book(I saw his reply to your message). Just answer his question and don't act like his Mom.

P.S: I'm not saying you don't make sense but your question wasn't just necessary at that moment.

2 Likes

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
Some questions are not really necessary. This days internet can answer any question u have in mind. Just Google in Best Marriage Books and you'll be given different types. Let me tell u that majority of the pple you're asking this question are not even married and majority don't even plan to get married in the next five years.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by DanishRossy(f): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
I think the book act like a lady think like man by Steve Harvey. Would do the magic. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by deleo16(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
Any Myles munroe book on marriage will do the job
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by joeferrari(m): 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Good day to you .You can get her this book BEYOND WEDDING BY REV . DR IFEANYI MADUEKESI
Please, my girlfriend is having her birthday this month. Aside the normal birthday gift, I would like to get her some books on Family and Marriage. Would like to have some suggestions about nice literatures that covers marriage, family, treatment and understanding of the husband, the children, her role and duties as the wife to be, finances in the family and so on.
Thanks[/quote]
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by CYMERX(f): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
D following are Books on Relationships
-Things I wish I'D known b4 WE GOT MARRIED-Author by
GARY CHAPMAN.
-THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES FOR SINGLES-D SAME AUTHOR

BOOKS ON MARRIAGES
-LOVE & RESPECT-BY DR EMERSION
-ANSWERS 4UR MARRIAGE-BY BRUCE&CAROL BRITTEN.
-EVERY WOMAN; A gynaecological guide for Life-BY DEREK LLEWELLYN-JONES
-I MARRIED U-BY WALTER TROUBISH.
-D PURPOSE & POWA & LUV & MARRIAGE-BY MYLES MUNROE.
-THE ACT OF MARRIAGE;The Beauty of Sexual Love-BY TIM&BEVERLY LAHAYE.
-HIS NEEDS, HER NEEDS-BY WILLARD F HARLEY.
-MAKING UR HOME A HEAVEN-BY CYNDY SALZMANN.
- UR MARRIAGE-BY PHIL&SUSY DOWNER WITH KEN WALKER.
-D FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES;How to express Heartfelt commitment to ur mate-BY GARY CHAPMAN.
-WHAT MAKES A WOMAN FEEL LOVED;understanding what ur wife really wants- By EMILIE BARNES.
-WHAT MAKES A MAN FEEL LOVED; Understanding what ur Husband really wants-BY BOB BARNES
-BETTER SEX 4U, A Naturally approach to findn new Levels of sexual satisfaction-BY HELEN PENSANTI, M.D.

BOOKS ON FAMILY & ON RISING KIDS
-GOD's PLAN 4UR FAMILY- BY HAROL J. SALA.
-THE ABC's OF PARENTING;26 practical Lessons for Building a healthy & Happy Home.-BY STEVE BOCTOR.
-RAISING GODLY KIDS; 52 Guidelines 4 counter-culture parenting.BY HAROLD J.SALA.
- PARENTING WITH LOVE & LOGIC- BY FOSTER CLINE & JIMFAR.

BOOKS ON BUSINESSES
-ANOINTED FOR BUSINESS-BY ED SILVOSCO
-GOD's BUSINESS;& Balnc faith & d Bottom Line-BY MYRON RUSH.
-12 KEYS TO FINANCIAL SUCCESS; a guide to financial independence-BY STEPHEN ADEI.
D PATH TO WEALTH-BY MANASSEH DATI
& LOTS MORE ETC

COME TO OASIS BOOK STORE
OR U CAN CALL ME ON 08038631015
TNKS.

3 Likes

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by arcnomec(m): 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
Get her "understanding the purpose of men" by Dr.Myles Munroe.And get one for yourself too."understanding the purpose of women"

Understanding the purpose of love and marriage by same author.
If you do this,thank God for the life of the author.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by tunary(m): 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Squillaci:

Did she tell you she is interested in marriage?
LMAO hahahahahahahaha
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by CYMERX(f): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
CYMERX:
D following are Books on Relationships
-Things I wish I'D known b4 WE GOT MARRIED-Author by
GARY CHAPMAN.
-THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES FOR SINGLES-D SAME AUTHOR

BOOKS ON MARRIAGES
-LOVE & RESPECT-BY DR EMERSION
-ANSWERS 4UR MARRIAGE-BY BRUCE&CAROL BRITTEN.
-EVERY WOMAN; A gynaecological guide for Life-BY DEREK LLEWELLYN-JONES
-I MARRIED U-BY WALTER TROUBISH.
-D PURPOSE & POWA & LUV & MARRIAGE-BY MYLES MUNROE.
-THE ACT OF MARRIAGE;The Beauty of Sexual Love-BY TIM&BEVERLY LAHAYE.
-HIS NEEDS, HER NEEDS-BY WILLARD F HARLEY.
-MAKING UR HOME A HEAVEN-BY CYNDY SALZMANN.
- UR MARRIAGE-BY PHIL&SUSY DOWNER WITH KEN WALKER.
-D FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES;How to express Heartfelt commitment to ur mate-BY GARY CHAPMAN.
-WHAT MAKES A WOMAN FEEL LOVED;understanding what ur wife really wants- By EMILIE BARNES.
-WHAT MAKES A MAN FEEL LOVED; Understanding what ur Husband really wants-BY BOB BARNES
-BETTER SEX 4U, A Naturally approach to findn new Levels of sexual satisfaction-BY HELEN PENSANTI, M.D.

BOOKS ON FAMILY & ON RISING KIDS
-GOD's PLAN 4UR FAMILY- BY HAROL J. SALA.
-THE ABC's OF PARENTING;26 practical Lessons for Building a healthy & Happy Home.-BY STEVE BOCTOR.
-RAISING GODLY KIDS; 52 Guidelines 4 counter-culture parenting.BY HAROLD J.SALA.
- PARENTING WITH LOVE & LOGIC- BY FOSTER CLINE & JIMFAR.

BOOKS ON BUSINESSES
-ANOINTED FOR BUSINESS-BY ED SILVOSCO
-GOD's BUSINESS;& Balnc faith & d Bottom Line-BY MYRON RUSH.
-12 KEYS TO FINANCIAL SUCCESS; a guide to financial independence-BY STEPHEN ADEI.
D PATH TO WEALTH-BY MANASSEH DATI
& LOTS MORE ETC

COME TO OASIS BOOK STORE
OR U CAN CALL ME ON 08038631015
TNKS.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by iff74: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
give her the book,the secret of family happiness by watchtower,it has helped millions around the world.it can be downloaded too on www.jw.org
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by frozen70(f): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ejadike:
NwaAmaikpe has never made sense yet he get so much likes I can ever dream of. Likes doesn't translate that you make sense. My point is, this guy isn't no kid and he must have put two in two together before asking for such book(I saw his reply to your message). Just answer his question and don't act like his Mom.

P.S: I'm not saying you don't make sense but your question wasn't just necessary at that moment.

Bia wokem, if I start with you na you go tire, I don't give up easily

Kpachara anyagi, hmmm
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by frozen70(f): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
mabea:
I dont think these questions are necessary seeing the lady will marry someday.

You won't understand until you text the shoe or you start wearing the shoe before you will know if it's befitting
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by ObongawanAKS(f): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Please, my girlfriend is having her birthday this month. Aside the normal birthday gift, I would like to get her some books on Family and Marriage. Would like to have some suggestions about nice literatures that covers marriage, family, treatment and understanding of the husband, the children, her role and duties as the wife to be, finances in the family and so on.
Thanks
Get her Success In Marriage authored by David and Faith Oyedepo. The book is all-encompassing. I bet you will thank me later for this gesture.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by CYMERX(f): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hiiik
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
Gary Chapman - The 5 love languages.™
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by rushman003: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Things I Wish I'd Known Before We Got Married - Gary D. Chapman.pdf

You both should read this... You will thank me later....
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by fynex(m): 12:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Thanks

Go get *BOY MEETS GIRL*
by JOSHUA HARRIS

And also get it for yourself
She will love it...

Thank me later.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by mgbedianya(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
I almost ruined my marriage by Eno Jerry
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by Mayowa1056(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Lazy youth by PMB...
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by imhere: 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Everywoman, I can't remember the author. The book don tie sha
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by EazyMoh(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Buy her Romeo & Juliet.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by AdedoyinO(f): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
If both of you are Christians and you want to build a Christian home and marriage, I'll recommend NO MORE TWO by Gbile Akanni. Both of you should read the book. Then get THE DIGNITY OF MANHOOD by the same author for yourself.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by brixton: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Great theead op
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by BrokenCock: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
Kamasutra

1 Like

Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by bluecircle470: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
YOLO1:
Good day house.
Thanks

OP the best i can recommend for you is “Secret of family happiness “ you can ask that from any Jehovah’s Witness you see around.
Re: What Book On Marriage Can I Get For My Girlfriend On Her Birthday? by lady25(f): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
U can get her 'things I wished I knew before I got married' but what ever book you finally decide on make sure you also read it. It takes two to make a marriage work out.one person cannot be preparing herself for marriage while the other isn't. Happy birthday to her in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed To Protect My Mum From Depression. / Wife Dies After Family Refused Blood Transfusion / Rebuilding A Relationship After An Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.