Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

7 Exciting Place To Meet Single Men In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Exciting Place To Meet Single Men In Lagos (482 Views)

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Exciting Place To Meet Single Men In Lagos by mespusinglez(m): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
In my mother’s words, “how do you expect to meet people if you don’t go out?” For single women, especially those working professionals who are busy, this is so true. You leave early for work and get back late at night. When the weekend comes, it is an endless list of errands on your to-do list. You need to step out of your triangular routine to meet bae and we have just the right places for you to look for a single man in Lagos.

Weddings: I know quite a number of people who met their spouses at weddings. This is because the people getting married certainly have friends who are still single and looking to get hooked. So if you’ve been a wedding snub, you probably want to start attending this year.

Afropolitan Vibes: This is a monthly music festival that holds at Freedom Park. It is one event that attracts a lot of beautiful upward mobile professionals and creative. Trust me when I say you can bump into almost any one there. You better save the date of the next one.

Mente de Moda: This is also a monthly shopping event where vendors of fashion, art, beauty and lifestyle products showcase and sell their products. With the great music, drinks and amazing locations. Trust me when I say the fair is always crawling with beautiful singles. You should totally attend the next one.

Bogobiri: Bogobiri is an African artsy spot where all the music, arts and culture enthusiasts gather especially on Thursdays during an open mic show that features great live performances. As you would expect, this spot attracts a lot of singles especially deep and eccentric ones.

Gym & Fitness Centres: Get a gym membership in one of the nice fitness centres close to you. Not only could you bump into bae, you can also be certain he or she will be hot.

Truppr: Truppr is a fitness movement that allows you participate in different types of sports. All you have to do is visit Truppr, find an event you’d like to participate in and join! You’ll definitely run into bae here literally.

Church: As much as your primary aim of going to church isn’t to go and “find husband” or wife as the case may be, there is no denying that the church is like a mini community. Genuinely get involved in voluntary activities and join groups and serve. In all of this, Mr. Right might just find you.
Break your routine this year and be more adventurous. You just might run into Bae.
Re: 7 Exciting Place To Meet Single Men In Lagos by meobizy(f): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
Social media is also a good addition. It widens your range of possible acquaintances. If I can't find anyone within my locale to date I may as well make moves on pretty Vietnamese females via Twitter and Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

First Wife Storms Wedding Venue And Pours Oil On Her Husband’s New Bride(video) / How To Make A Woman 100% Yours / Lagos State Commissioner, Wale Oluwo Resigns, To Join Forces With Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.