Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Great Risk Of Babymamarism - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Great Risk Of Babymamarism (256 Views)

The Great Gain / Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape! / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Great Risk Of Babymamarism by dumahi(m): 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
The European brand Christianity was very successful in making polygamy unattractive to Africans & the world.

But, being that men seem to be natural polygamists, the resulting culture of one-man-one-wife has manifested so many problems (which is topic for another day).

One anomaly of this culture - and one that is very recent - is the incidence of babymamarism. You know what I mean; don't you? This is the most modernized manifestation of men's innate polygamist nature that is becoming a culture now.

To my fellow men I say: as we proudly turn baby papas, let's not forget that envy in the average lady out there would make her go to any length to take revenge on you when she feels you jilted her in favour of another. Imagine the gravity when a number of ladies are enviously after YOU! It's the reason many once-bubbling youngsters, have become a shadow of their former selves, and many have died prematurely.

Youthful exuberance won't let many of us listen to this until it happens.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Right For Me? THE MARRIAGE SHOE (single & Searching Series) / 8 In 1 Digital Therapy Machine :A Miracle Device / A 20 Something Year Old’s Guide To Finding Mr Right!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.