Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Relationship Expert Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Expert Needed (608 Views)

I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / "Not All Best Friend Can Actually Be Best Lovers - Relationship Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Expert Needed by ashebbi: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
I'm in urgent need of a relationship expert for matchmaking company. We are currently getting applications and the service of an expert in this field is needed. Please if you can handle this or knows anyone who can, kindly send your CV to lawpattechnologies@gmail.com

We are running premium matchmaking service. You can check it out www.ashebbi.com for more detail. We have received more than 5000 registered profiles already. Some people are so specific with their demands. That's why we need expert in relationship and marriage.
Re: Relationship Expert Needed by fykes(m): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
What's the name of your platform?
There are so many forms of relationships what kind of services do you offer?
You should say more than what you wrote already
Re: Relationship Expert Needed by ashebbi: 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
We are running premium matchmaking service. You can check it out www.ashebbi.com for more detail. We have received more than 5000 registered profiles already. Some people are so specific with their demands. That's why we need expert in relationship and marriage
Re: Relationship Expert Needed by blogbuilder: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2018
I'm in..... 08061686212
Re: Relationship Expert Needed by DeltaBachelor(m): 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
ashebbi:
I'm in urgent need of a relationship expert for matchmaking company. We are currently getting applications and the service of an expert in this field is needed. Please if you can handle this or knows anyone who can, kindly dm me immediately. Or reply to this message
Hi, pls send me your Email. I am interested. You can also contact me : deltabachelor@gmail.com
Re: Relationship Expert Needed by EdoBozz(m): 1:51am On Oct 24, 2018
ashebbi:
I'm in urgent need of a relationship expert for matchmaking company. We are currently getting applications and the service of an expert in this field is needed. Please if you can handle this or knows anyone who can, kindly dm me immediately. Or reply to this message

I have sent you a mail. I will introduce you to someone I know very well can handle it for you. Try to respond to my message.
Re: Relationship Expert Needed by ashebbi: 1:09am On Jan 14, 2019
blogbuilder:
I'm in..... 08061686212
Please send your CV to lawpattechnologies@gmail.com
Re: Relationship Expert Needed by ashebbi: 1:10am On Jan 14, 2019
EdoBozz:

I have sent you a mail. I will introduce you to someone I know very well can handle it for you. Try to respond to my message.
Re: Relationship Expert Needed by ashebbi: 1:10am On Jan 14, 2019
DeltaBachelor:
Hi, pls send me your Email. I am interested. You can also contact me : deltabachelor@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Woooww... Slay On That Kampala!! / Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Queen Ajoke Marks 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Moment A Lady Robbed Another Lady At An ATM Stand in Broad DayLight(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.