Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? (7674 Views)

If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Urs Taste Like? / See What This Girl Bought For Herself Please Somebody Hold Her / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by SHOPPERS(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
What you want to hear is that she just finished receiving without protection and wants to take first aid to drip it down as fast as possible.

Yea. You are wrong. Stop distrusting your babe. If she's not trustworthy, jejely leave the relationship. You're too young to have high BP Oga.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by dazzlingd(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Gboy101:
when a girl bought Sprite drink what does it mean?

Don't mind those asshole hypocrites derailing your question mocking it appear stupid. Such is their ways but deep down they want to know too but ego and pretence won't let them face it.
Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by dazzlingd(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
zinnyzee:
Oops... My bad.

It's Is a contraction of "It is" or it "has".

I meant the possessive pronoun Its.
I guess my auto-correct did that.

Will you keep quiet and accept the fact that you are olodo. Stop twisting it, you were trying to correct someone and your English was messed up too, which kind auto correct? .
moral of the story, no one is perfect.
Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
dazzlingd:

Will you keep quiet and accept the fact that you are olodo. Stop twisting it, you were trying to correct someone and your English was messed up too, which kind auto correct? .
moral of the story, no one is perfect.
Lolz... I concur

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Evangkatsoulis: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
zinnyzee:
Buys(Third person singular simple present indicative form of buy).

Bought(Past simple and past participle of buy).

Sprite is a soft drink in it's own right... There's no need to add drink to it again. It makes your sentence wack.

Now, when a girl buys Sprite, what does it mean?
It simply means she's thirsty and wants to quench her thirst, by drinking it.

Do caffeinated drinks quench thirst?
Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Trafalgar(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
gbengalotgrand:
She is doing her period , she want to use it to stop her flow.....she ll take wit andrewliversalt...
Dey do dis wen dey want to have sex
Weldone Doctorius Doctor !!! I hail thy insight. grin grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by BOWOTO(m): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
MEANS SHE IS ON A CODEINE DIET.
Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Do caffeinated drinks quench thirst?
Sprite is not a caffeinated drink.

It's a carbonated drink!

I don't know whether caffeinated drinks quench thirst or not... But i do know when it comes to quenching thirst, cold and bubbly is the way to go.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Boxer007(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Kenxxy:
To scatter stomach infrastructure grin

Brother can we kiss?
Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by Ranchhoddas: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Does Sprite "scatter stomach infrastructure"?
Re: When A Girl Bought Sprite Drink What Does It Mean? by SODbaba2(m): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2019
SeunWedsLinda:
I suppose you're referring to the possessive pronoun "its" as opposed to "it's" which is a deflated form of "it is".
Haaaaa. The correcter is now the correctee now
Don't comman correct me oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Longest Boobs In The World / Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me / Does destiny exist in marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.