Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) (83685 Views)

Man, 40, Arrested For Seduction & handling Breasts Of Neighbour’s Wife / Man, 62, Docked For handling Breasts Of Girl, 13 / White Men Kidnapped In Kaduna; Security Officers Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2018
cheesy
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Lordofthewest(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2018
Hahaha...leave them they're stylishly mocking their great grand parents that were walking around naked before God showed them mercy and exposed them to civilization..I even read somewhere that they were actually slaves of the Portuguese brought to this land called Nigeria as slaves.
jagorinho:

you are a fool!! we all know the chest beating tribe that were roaming naked in the jungle less than 2 centuries ago.

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by don4real18(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2018
Why covering the breasts?

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2018
/

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by DAntivirus: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2018
Meeloreh:
The only difference I see now is the willinglyness
They used to be forced now it's voluntary.

You're right... quite sad though
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by frozen70(f): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2018
No be today oyibo done dey use our head

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Trustme2(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2018
When are they charging them with Rape and sexual Assault
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by neonly: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Same thing still happens today & even worse (without slavery).

Nigerian girls are cheap & have no dignity whatsoever. They all have a price.

Naija girls will swear they can never send you nude but will take nude selfies & desperately send to any white profile picture without even verifying who's on the other side.

Naija girls will swear they can't give you head but will willingly present their assholes for anal with a white old man for dollars.

If you see any Nigerian girl with a white dude - she does anal.

Argue with your village people.

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by KendrickAyomide: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Yahoo Boy's they revenge

2 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Johnrake69: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by whytediamond(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Naughtytboy:
work on urself,they do give me anal and head even though am a broke guy, i have a lot of nudes too

I hope the "personal work" isn't to be broke as well. Nobody wants to be broke and at the same time being sucked of the little wisdom left.

5 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Cumtroller: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Afonja’s Again?

Tufia!!!! Disgracing Nigerians since the 16th Century. Just negodu the shameful behavior of their women. Afonja and Olosho be like 5 and 6.

Afonja Ajoka!!!!

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by blingxx(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2018
zolajpower:
Hmm........this is serious oo. And they made us believe the Bible after all . Little wonder

the second dude in the comment was right religion is a scam
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by faaz24: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:
those breasts looks yorubasitick
That girl in the middle of the first picture has yam leg and we all know where girls with yam legs are from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by GOFRONT(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2018
If u know, u know

And I guess it is around this time they gave our girls to their dogz to have s*x with.....

Remember our girls and dogs romp that year?
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by okenwaa(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2018
Ama go dust my laptop for fun now.......drain them, give to charity.

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by buchilino(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:

UR LOOKING FOR WAHALA OOO, MY HAND NO DEY OOOO.
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by blingxx(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2018
Cumtroller:
Afonja’s Again?

Tufia!!!! Disgracing Nigerians since the 16th Century. Just negodu the shameful behavior of their women. Afonja and Olosho be like 5 and 6.

Afonja Ajoka!!!!

sometimes I wonder why gowon pitied your ancestors back then, he should slain you.... primitive ape undecided
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by jagorinho: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Hahaha...leave them they're stylishly mocking their great grand parents that were walking around naked before God showed them mercy and exposed them to civilization..I even read somewhere that they were actually slaves of the Portuguese brought to this land called Nigeria as slaves.
leave those fools, i have seen many pictures of their naked grand parents in various archives in the country, but the beauty of democracy is that people with flawed heritage and loose self identity can still have a say.

2 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Fash20: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:
mumu talk from mumu being. must you be tribalistic.
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by goodnessme1(f): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2018
faaz24:

That girl in the middle of the first picture has yam leg and we all know where girls with yam legs are from.
just like the picture down....

3 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by buchilino(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2018
DonCrust:

Yea you got it..like your breast!
BAD MAN, I KNEW U WILL LOOK AT HER PROFILE PICTURE.
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2018
People should be more concerned about how whites were able to bribe our leaders then with ordinary mirror

This shows u that black leaders have been fools from day one..

4 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by abdulaz: 9:27am On Oct 03, 2018
400 years of slavery...

Dem never pay now grin

All white magas will continue to pay for the sins of their forefathers.

4 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by buchilino(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2018
Lordofthewest:

UR READING UR HISTORY UPSIDE DOWN
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by FTjnr(m): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Same thing still happens today & even worse (without slavery).

Nigerian girls are cheap & have no dignity whatsoever. They all have a price.

Naija girls will swear they can never send you nude but will take nude selfies & desperately send to any white profile picture without even verifying who's on the other side.

Naija girls will swear they can't give you head but will willingly present their assholes for anal with a white old man for dollars.

If you see any Nigerian girl with a white dude - she does anal.

Argue with your village people.

fact!

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by toyinjimoh(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:
receive sense biko

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by goodnessme1(f): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2018
Fash20:

mumu talk from mumu being. must you be tribalistic.
na who come be mumu between me and you.

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by femi4: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Revenge mission loading
Banke kekere! How? You go go hold him kini
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Gazzy88(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2018
Ndia ji iwe na api alaa ka ebe ana api pure water

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by femi4: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:
your comment is animalistic

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Victor Ayorinde - Missing Boy - Found Dead. / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.