Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) (83680 Views)

Man, 40, Arrested For Seduction & handling Breasts Of Neighbour’s Wife / Man, 62, Docked For handling Breasts Of Girl, 13 / White Men Kidnapped In Kaduna; Security Officers Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by majamajic(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Same thing still happens today & even worse (without slavery).

Nigerian girls are cheap & have no dignity whatsoever. They all have a price.

Naija girls will swear they can never send you nude but will take nude selfies & desperately send to any white profile picture without even verifying who's on the other side.

Naija girls will swear they can't give you head but will willingly present their assholes for anal with a white old man for dollars.

If you see any Nigerian girl with a white dude - she does anal.

Argue with your village people.

wow !!!!

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by kaywhy09(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2018
What blacks do to themselves is even worse - now and then

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by idonhammer: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2018
They are paying for it already... scamming all the way. grin

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:59am On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:
those breasts looks yorubasitick
their breast look like your nose.
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by FarmerGiantpage: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2018
Is revenge the issue here, pay attention brothers this picture just made us realize the freedom we have now to make Africa, Nigeria a better place for our self to live in...talking about revenge, when your fellow brother will take your daughter and slaughter her for money, rape a 5years old kid, use your mother for ritual what about that...oh let's stop diverting all this and focus in making our society a better place to live....ignorance made us become slaves and not them. Gift was given to our leaders to sell us out. Brothers we have become slaves of our black self...let's work together love one another and make a name by doing something that can change life. BLACK GOT POWER AND FREEDOM...SHOW THE WHITE YOU ARE BETTER BY INOVATING, CREATING WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE WHICH IS LOVE.
BLACK FIND IT IMPOSSIBLE TO LOVE WHICH IS OUR PROBLEM.

2 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:

Ur bad mouth is why you inherit there size
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Kingjames(m): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2018
My hands went to that part again and there was no resistance. I lost all my self-restraints. I forgot all cautions and warnings. We played the game to the fullest. Oh, flesh, frailty thy name is.

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2018
This one is better at lease those women where force .

the things nigeria women do with white this whit men this days you wont believe it.

this girls are cheap.

2 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by faaz24: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:
but she can never be cheap like we yoruba ladies.
She was the wife of your most supreme leader Ojukwu but ravaged by a yorubasitic FFK... Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by penta(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2018
This was the beginning... If you know you know!
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Fash20: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:
na who come be mumu between me and you.

You answer the question.
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Same thing still happens today & even worse (without slavery).

Nigerian girls are cheap & have no dignity whatsoever. They all have a price.

Naija girls will swear they can never send you nude but will take nude selfies & desperately send to any white profile picture without even verifying who's on the other side.

Naija girls will swear they can't give you head but will willingly present their assholes for anal with a white old man for dollars.

If you see any Nigerian girl with a white dude - she does anal.

Argue with your village people.
you give them too much Credit. ....if you see what Nigerian women do with india and lebanese men. men. You will just shake your head in shame

3 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2018
Meeloreh:
The only difference I see now is the willinglyness
They used to be forced now it's voluntary.

Hi. Sometimes what you think is voluntary is really not
I will explain
Do you know "they" actively and passively deliberately press the different buttons and fuel the problems that ensure Africa remains undeveloped and uninhabitable? If I was an engineer working in a SSA country earning 500 USD a month, the lack of incentives and enabling environment would make me easily pay for exams to practice in the US. I would jump at the offer to migrate and earn, say 5000USD (times 10 my Naija pay). When I abandon Naija, it is because I have been kept unhappy by my prevailing conditions and would therefore jump to become a slave, in this case a willing slave (on a surface level)
Naija is now an engineer short (perpetuating our problems)
And the cycle continues
My point is that it is not that voluntary cos if we are allowed to thrive (e.g. UK supporting Biafra, or pushing for restructuring in Naija (they way they pressured Jonathan) and more), Africa would be good to live in. Professionals would stay back in their continents with steady power, stable governments and economies
But should that happen, who would suffer it? The western world which because of their welfare programmes and increasingly aging populations are short of human resources and need these people badly. Now ask yourself, what would they now do to ensure they have a steady supply of cheap labour/professionals?
Really, ask yourself
If only our leaders could see and answer this too
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Mizwisdom(f): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2018
Now our young men are sex slaves to old white women because of green card. Still the same demeaning dog/master relationship. May God help black race

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by bantudra: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2018
now its the other way around....

kiiiikikikiki....

players know what i mean....

kiki....

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2018
and one eyinjuege was insulting me the other day. undecided but what will timewilltell Iwantslaves gone type now
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Afonjaic

angry

Both of you are sick in the head!
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2018
bantudra:
now its the other way around....

kiiiikikikiki....

players know what i mean....

kiki....
grin grin grin you will not make heaven
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by ken6488(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2018
i am never angaist ur yahoo boys na thats payback
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Xander85: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2018
jhydebaba:
White fools

But even bigger black fools! This is was Africa, and according to the OP the women were sold as slaves to the whites by dumb blacks!

Even today, dumb black Africans are still suffering from this inferiority complex that allows others (whites, arabs, chinese, etc) take advantage of them!
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by AlphaStyles(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2018
Dem don bleep our women taya dem don suck their breast tire
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by mamaafrik(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:
your father,sorry your forefathers
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Diso60090(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=badaru911 post=71739151][/quote]

Take that shoot boi don't wait for anybody to move aside
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Meeloreh(f): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2018
merahki:

Hi. Sometimes what you think is voluntary is really not
I will explain
Do you know "they" actively and passively deliberately press the different buttons and fuel the problems that ensure Africa remains undeveloped and uninhabitable? If I was an engineer working in a SSA country earning 500 USD a month, the lack of incentives and enabling environment would make me easily pay for exams to practice in the US. I would jump at the offer to migrate and earn, say 5000USD (times 10 my Naija pay). When I abandon Naija, it is because I have been kept unhappy by my prevailing conditions and would therefore jump to become a slave, in this case a willing slave (on a surface level)
Naija is now an engineer short (perpetuating our problems)
And the cycle continues
My point is that it is not that voluntary cos if we are allowed to thrive (e.g. UK supporting Biafra, or pushing for restructuring in Naija (they way they pressured Jonathan) and more), Africa would be good to live in. Professionals would stay back in their continents with steady power, stable governments and economies
But should that happen, who would suffer it? The western world which because of their welfare programmes and increasingly aging populations are short of human resources and need these people badly. Now ask yourself, what would they now do to ensure they have a steady supply of cheap labour/professionals?
Really, ask yourself
If only our leaders could see and answer this too
Cheers
I'll like to say we are still the source of our predicament one way or the other
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by BlackAdam55(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Now our young men are sex slaves to old white women because of green card. Still the same demeaning dog/master relationship. May God help black race
lmao grin grin the things nigerian women do with white men this days , no any other act can compare to it.this women even have sex with white men pets eg: their dogs

2 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by neolboy(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Revenge mission loading

That girl was too brutal
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by codemaniacs: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2018
zz

2 Likes

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by D1zion: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:
grin grin grin ;Dlol
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by TDonald: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2018
Naughtytboy:
work on urself,they do give me anal and head even though am a broke guy, i have a lot of nudes too

Guess that's your Greatest achievement in Life undecided

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by bayocanny: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2018
goodnessme1:
you lack sense.
Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2018
BlackAdam55:
lmao grin grin the things nigerian women do with white men this days , no any other act can compare to it.this women even have sex with white men pets eg: their dogs
shocked shocked Mizwisdom fvcking with dog and marry white old women are not the same thing oooo fvcking whit dog is much worse. dog is not even human but animal lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: White Men Holding The Breasts Of African Women Slaves (Throwback Pictures) by winj3: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2018
Well nothing changed, most Africans are still in the worst form of (MENTAL) slavery, religion!

Those slaves had their bodies f.cuked, today most african (and Nigerian) religion followers are being f.cuked mentally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Victor Ayorinde - Missing Boy - Found Dead. / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.